TSCLT 6.0: Hemi Bacon Intensive Care Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.
b2e22f237467249.jpg
 
Home. Chinee leftovers. Packing to split before the ass-crack of dawn. As opposed to the Decolletage of Dawn. I'm not sure if light can shine in there.


I spent some quality time with my newbie this afternoon. It's so nice to work with someone who wants to make improvements in their life. The tricks are two: to be willing to give up on the old one, and to be willing to leave one's old ideas on the curb and walk away.


Easier said than done. But you don't understand, I've believed this pile of horse shit all my motherfucking life. They're my old ideas, Allah damn you!!! It's Glowball Warming/Weather, you Luddite fuck!!! Swear to Allah, it's enough to make a body wanna build a 600 cubic inch race motor to get rid of the rest of that pollutin' oil . . . .


Did someone mention something about Dawn's tits????


big_0918658001439902924.jpg



eromiks_21.jpg
 
Libsam, I'm of no help car hunting as I figure what would suit my needs in transportation would be completely useless to you . I can only wish you Good Luck.

I think we should pool all our hunting, curing, and cooking knowledge (I know, a revolutionary idea in modern times, this working together blasphemy of which I speak) and come up with an outstanding b'ar n elk chili recipe.

just a pinch of cumin.
 
I saw a red Civic coupe this afternoon. It was cute, I thought. Think.


Just sayin' . . . .


tumblr_o3tvcowx0W1v1qf57o1_1280.jpg
 
Under the heading of 'funny how things work out.' It appears that I've fallen into a late season Elk tag. It's a cow tag but there's nothing wrong with the meat. :)
 
It goes without saying that if you're making chili you need Chile, red Chile. So let's start with this;

Chimayo Red. Mild

I prefer the hot, it has more flavor.

Chimayo Red. Hot

Chimayo is a heirloom Chile and the best of the reds.

As far as B'ar goes I've only had Black Bear and I have a preference for Spring bear. Maybe Thor can jump in with some perspective re. Polar, Brown, and Griz. Somehow I think that Polar and Browns, especially after the Salmon run, might be like adding fish sauce to the chili but I'll let Thor opine on that.

Elk is Elk, the flavor depends on how good the mast was that year.

Any fish bear will taste like shit, IMO. Black bears are creatures of opportunity and do not let calories go wasted. If there's a salmon run in creeks by the bear, it will eat that nasty stuff. Fall bear from high elevations where they've been gorging on berries is fantastic eating.
 
Any fish bear will taste like shit, IMO. Black bears are creatures of opportunity and do not let calories go wasted. If there's a salmon run in creeks by the bear, it will eat that nasty stuff. Fall bear from high elevations where they've been gorging on berries is fantastic eating.

Well, that answers that.

The mast was stupendous this year and I've already scouted out the taller trees that the Elk can reach but not the deer.

No bear permit although the ranch has an overabundance of them. Actually I think the owner has sold out on this years permits.
 
just a pinch of cumin.

Speaking of cumin. . .

I bought taco seasoning in a large seasoning bottle with a sprinkle-type option on top. So I sprinkled it on microwave popcorn. Pretty good.
 
Well, that answers that.

The mast was stupendous this year and I've already scouted out the taller trees that the Elk can reach but not the deer.

No bear permit although the ranch has an overabundance of them. Actually I think the owner has sold out on this years permits.

Bears are still out, here. No closed season on black one at the cabin, 3 per season. Griz is open until June, 2 bears per person, no harvest tag required.
 
Oh, it's you!!!


Delighted to see/"hear" from you.


I'm sure I still have some of yossi's avvies in the other computer, you know, the ones I used to borrow and terrorize the blurt girl crowd with. Like when they'd reply and discover it was . . . Wat!!! Oh, for the love of Allah . . . . Oh, Teh H000manity!!!


Hope you had a glorious T-giving and that the upcoming holidaze are good for you, too.

Good seeing you as well. :)

I think I have a couple old ones lying around in my laptop too. I hardly use it anymore and there's no telling the number of ass avs that are peppering it.

Holidays are pretty low-key for my family, which is nice. Everyone had gathered, eaten, and went home for naps within a three hour span this thanksgiving. Hope yours are merry and bright.
 
Happy Monday. Up before Dawn's cleavage, I'm sure. Besides, it's dark out there.


Looks like the rest of the warm blows out for a few days, and a chance of sneaux blows in, damn it. This of course looks to include parts of next weekend. Wat is off that weekend, so you already knew there'd be precipitation, right? :rolleyes:


Lots of stuff is packed, with just a few things remaining. Cats are ready for a few days on their own.


The phone rang at 0130 with some bad news. Not family but "family," which in a way, is worse news. There may be some kind of mission of mercy this week, so we'll see.


tumblr_oagsk9I71e1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg



zPLAL.jpg
 
Good seeing you as well. :)

I think I have a couple old ones lying around in my laptop too. I hardly use it anymore and there's no telling the number of ass avs that are peppering it.

Holidays are pretty low-key for my family, which is nice. Everyone had gathered, eaten, and went home for naps within a three hour span this thanksgiving. Hope yours are merry and bright.


I think the kids will be in the area after Xmas and over New Years, so that'll be nice.


I hope that I can juggle the work bits to accommodate as much time as possible.


ZcDbnO3iebi6TzQNuCak2iPBhFWgVKfjjoqWpxchlHvH6mGqocJ_CIbx5FLhKQrVymZRH0w5spcxvIs.jpg
 
It's starting to cool off a bit today here too.

Nothing exciting going on here; a good day to get some cleaning and straightening done.
 
Yes, all praises to Allah.


Wat's a'gonna get some driving done here innamimmit.


The big cat has "that look" on his face. And they're "dumb animals." Try putting something over on that furry fucker. Good luck.


Off to see some weasels, and the cleavage of Dawn . . . .


tumblr_nydn6qExJz1uwdmljo1_1280.jpg
 
Morning folks. Drive careful Wat.

Cold snap followed by more snow starting today. Down into the teens tonight with snow starting Thur. night. Fine by me as long as the snow pack builds up in the high country.
 
Bears are still out, here. No closed season on black one at the cabin, 3 per season. Griz is open until June, 2 bears per person, no harvest tag required.

Bear tag used to come with your general license here. The the state and the land owners figured out that they were a cash crop. Same with cougar and deer. The problem is that the G&F biologists perennially underestimate the populations of bear and cougar so problems occur, especially with the cougars. A lot of the depletion of deer populations that they were attributing to poaching were actually a result of cougar overpopulation. In some regions the land owners are told, "if you see'em, shoot'em." But the rule is you have to leave them where they fall and call G&F to come pick up the carcass. A waste as it were. Besides, cougar is damn difficult to hunt without dogs. Same with bear but bear tend to spill over into populated areas and the G&F boys trap'em for relocation or shot them if they become a nuisance.
 
Speaking of cumin. . .

I bought taco seasoning in a large seasoning bottle with a sprinkle-type option on top. So I sprinkled it on microwave popcorn. Pretty good.

Yuuuum.
In the great taco vs pizza debate, I'm with taco.



p.s. not a fan of egg rolls, i do like pho tho
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top