The Official Underyourspell get well soon thread

bronzeage

I am a river to my people
Underyourspell, one of the three sexiest mods at Literotica is currently under the weather and her only wifi connection is blocking all the sites she normally enjoys, including this one.

She has asked me to tell everyone she is feeling horrible and wants to go home, where it's no one's business what she does on the internet.

Until then, please post your good wishes, so she'll have a lot to catch up on, when she returns to civilization.

Underyourspell, one of the three sexiest mods at Literotica is currently under the weather and her only wifi connection is blocking all the sites she normally enjoys, including this one.

She has asked me to tell everyone she is feeling horrible and wants to go home, where it's no one's business what she does on the internet.

Until then, please post your good wishes, so she'll have a lot to catch up on, when she returns to civilization.
Please accept my goodest wishes to you, Annie, whether the NHS lets you see them or not.

bronzeage mentions "all the sites she normally enjoys" are blocked.

One wonders what (other) kinky things you're following, mon cher. :heart:

I seem to have whiplash between Annie and Angie being sick you guys really know how to make a guy worry, hope you’re feeling better soon Annie!

Dearest Annie,

I will be sending prayers of well wishes, better health conditions and I'll throw in renewed strength as well. Please get better🌹💮🌹💮🌹

I should multi quote the entire page Annie. Also about your internet censoring your choice of connection I want say. :rose:

Please accept my goodest wishes to you, Annie, whether the NHS lets you see them or not.

bronzeage mentions "all the sites she normally enjoys" are blocked.

One wonders what (other) kinky things you're following, mon cher. :heart:
A lot of her poems give me a pretty good picture. :rolleyes:

Starlight starbright,
snowy on this wintry night,
mountains shod pristine
In white and lace writ
on the trees. I wish

I could gather the light
and scatter it
upon your bed
in healing beams
and golden dreams
of all the poetry to come,
all the poetry to come.

:heart:

Thank you everyone it's very kind of you. I fell and broke the knobbly bit off that goes in my hip socket, so now I have a brand new half hip. I should have come home over a week ago but my husband had to get a bed and set it up for me downstairs and while I was waiting I caught an infection in the hospital. They tried to keep me in but I desperately wanted to be home for Christmas. I told them 2 days I was going home but they did nothing about, I don't think they thought I would go through with it and it was an awful shock when Ron got me in the wheelchair and said I'm taking her home. Everything hit the fan and they tried everything to try and stop me going, nobody had warned them Don't take me on, you won't win :) It's not my health they were keeping me in for but because the paperwork wasn't in place and I'm blowed if I was going to miss anymore of Christmas from some Physio sitting at home enjoying hers!

I hope you heal well and quickly, and that you and your family have a most excellent Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you and your family Annie. I'm happy to know that you're at home with those you love.

Thank you everyone it's very kind of you. I fell and broke the knobbly bit off that goes in my hip socket, so now I have a brand new half hip. I should have come home over a week ago but my husband had to get a bed and set it up for me downstairs and while I was waiting I caught an infection in the hospital. They tried to keep me in but I desperately wanted to be home for Christmas. I told them 2 days I was going home but they did nothing about, I don't think they thought I would go through with it and it was an awful shock when Ron got me in the wheelchair and said I'm taking her home. Everything hit the fan and they tried everything to try and stop me going, nobody had warned them Don't take me on, you won't win :) It's not my health they were keeping me in for but because the paperwork wasn't in place and I'm blowed if I was going to miss anymore of Christmas from some Physio sitting at home enjoying hers!

so you sorted it out. good girl :D

glad you got home in time for xmas :cool::rose:

It wasn't mentioned until I was actually going out the door that I had Pneumonia, strange thing to slip their minds, but yes I made it home for Christmas which came and went as I was feeling pretty rough. No way was I going back though and feeling a lot better now thank you.

It wasn't mentioned until I was actually going out the door that I had Pneumonia, strange thing to slip their minds, but yes I made it home for Christmas which came and went as I was feeling pretty rough. No way was I going back though and feeling a lot better now thank you.

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you, glad you at least had the comforts of home to see you through the festive season, or not so festive,

Care based hospitals seem to have given way as has most other things in our social interactions to the onslaught of technology, depersonalising interactions and making people lazy so they forget to even let you know what is wrong.

Had it ourselves last year with our kids,

All three suffered from malignant hypothermia and it took me threatening to kill a nurse for them to do a blood test and stop dismissing us. With in 12 hours all three kids were rushed to hospital via ambulance, with round the clock care for 5days with the initial prognosis “high risk of catastrophic organ failure” my middle boys creatinine count in his kidneys hit 9000 my daughters hit 6000 and my youngest boys hit 5000 plus he had an upper respiratory infection and the flu.

The police were called on me for violent behaviour but all charges were dropped after the results came through, if I hadn’t of done what I had done most likely my middle boy would be dead and the other two would of had severe kidney damage.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas and happy new year to you, glad you at least had the comforts of home to see you through the festive season, or not so festive,

Care based hospitals seem to have given way as has most other things in our social interactions to the onslaught of technology, depersonalising interactions and making people lazy so they forget to even let you know what is wrong.

Had it ourselves last year with our kids,

All three suffered from malignant hypothermia and it took me threatening to kill a nurse for them to do a blood test and stop dismissing us. With in 12 hours all three kids were rushed to hospital via ambulance, with round the clock care for 5days with the initial prognosis “high risk of catastrophic organ failure” my middle boys creatinine count in his kidneys hit 9000 my daughters hit 6000 and my youngest boys hit 5000 plus he had an upper respiratory infection and the flu.

The police were called on me for violent behaviour but all charges were dropped after the results came through, if I hadn’t of done what I had done most likely my middle boy would be dead and the other two would of had severe kidney damage.

Wow....I'm so angered you had to go through that, but how are they now, a year later?

Annie, I am in sincere hope of you are getting better...

Back