men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to see your wife get fucked by another guy? Perhaps you might enjoy this story. My cock was so hard reading this story.

Warning, there is a little MMF stuff going on in that there is some MM interaction, but most of it is centered around her pussy, her tits.... her body and it is written by her husband.

Enjoy:

https://www.literotica.com/s/tight-squeeze-1


Right in the middle of this story is this:

I knew she wanted to feel that cock in her again, and I love watching her fuck, so I suggested we move to the couch. Brian sat down and leaned back, his erection standing straight up on full display. I turned Maureen around so that she straddled him and I dropped to my knees in front of her. She stood between us, her legs spread, Brian and I right at the level of her crotch. She was very turned on and her pussy lips protruded well beyond her slit, hanging down in beautiful wet folds. I held Brian's cock upright and guided her as she squatted down on his erect member. I stopped her just when her pussy reached his cock and leaned forward to thrust my tongue between her lips and the dripping tip of his cock. I could taste them both as I first licked into her pussy and then slid my tongue down his length to his balls. I lowered her onto him slowly, watching his cockhead disappear into her vagina, then his shaft as it gradually slid into her. Her pussy lips spread more and more to accommodate the increasing thickness of the cock sliding deeper into her pussy. She moaned softly as he fully penetrated her, the large base of his cock stretching her cunt, his balls caressing her clit.

I kissed her deeply as she fucked him, and played with her nipples, which were bouncing up and down as he thrust inside her. She pushed me down, and I knew she wanted me to lick her while she fucked. I moved down her writhing body, swirling my tongue over her tits, and then her belly. Reaching her waist, I gently pushed her back against Brian. She leaned back against him and he cupped her breasts as he fucked her. I moved down to her pussy and just watched for a moment. Her legs were spread wide, and her pussy was completely open, Brian's cock buried deep inside her, his balls hanging below her. Her pussy lips seemed to grip the enormous base of his shaft, and they moved back and forth as he slid his cock into her in deep thrusts.
 
Last edited:
True. Seems like many men are into it.

It's a major turn on for myself. However both my wife and I are into seeing eachother with other people. For us, it's about enjoying seeing the other giving or receiving pleasure. I personally just want my wife to enjoy life to the fullest, as do I want that for myself, so to me, swinging is really just part of that. It seems very traditional, conservative, and un natural to me to force your partner to only desire you for the rest of your lives together. To me, it also is a great opportunity to address your own feelings of jealousy, and fear, and to overcome them.
 
I find it an incredible high. Now I've only seen her a couple of times with another man and recently enjoyed watching her suck him to completion. She works with him so she sees him without me being present.
We've been together since 1988, married over 22 years and this is her first time ever having intercourse with someone other than myself and it's been happening since April. It's only with this one man as she's not into being a hot wife or slut wife. Before this I never got off with the thought of her with someone else. I refused to call myself a cuckold yet that is exactly what I'd say I am.
I think every situation is different in letting your wife be sexual with another man. I've even thought about writing my first story with it being about this whole experience. We'll see.
 
I find it an incredible high. Now I've only seen her a couple of times with another man and recently enjoyed watching her suck him to completion. She works with him so she sees him without me being present.
We've been together since 1988, married over 22 years and this is her first time ever having intercourse with someone other than myself and it's been happening since April. It's only with this one man as she's not into being a hot wife or slut wife. Before this I never got off with the thought of her with someone else. I refused to call myself a cuckold yet that is exactly what I'd say I am.
I think every situation is different in letting your wife be sexual with another man. I've even thought about writing my first story with it being about this whole experience. We'll see.

How did it start? Had you discussed her having an affair before she hooked up with her work colleague ? Did she keep you fully in the picture right from the moment she decided to take him as her lover?
 
Mmmm if you were married and your husband enjoyed you being naughty with others, how would you feel about it?
 
I'm single, so not a wife. But, I do often wonder what the future holds for me...

If having multiple lovers outside you primary relationship is appealing then you are in a great position to establish that as a key parameter going into your next relationship. Finding a man who is accepting of this is more likely than convincing someone you are already with and you get to see in advance if he can handle the jealousy, etc.

Speaking as a man I think it is also less likely that jealousy will arise. Once attached based upon a presumed monogamous relationship a man is more likely to see a change in that arrangement as having something to do with him as opposed to it just having always been the case.

All of the women I have met who are poly make a point of dating more than one man and inform their partners in a very matter of fact way - not flaunting it at all but no permission sought or explanation offered. I think most people start dating with no expectation of commitment so it is easier to establish the expectation and stay with it.
 
I'm single, so not a wife. But, I do often wonder what the future holds for me...

At 31 you must have a pretty good idea of what you want your future relationship to look like. Of course life always throws its curve balls so you never know for sure. As has been stated though, a lot of it can be controlled by you. There's a lot to be said for not committing to someone until you're more mature.
 
If having multiple lovers outside you primary relationship is appealing then you are in a great position to establish that as a key parameter going into your next relationship. Finding a man who is accepting of this is more likely than convincing someone you are already with and you get to see in advance if he can handle the jealousy, etc.

Speaking as a man I think it is also less likely that jealousy will arise. Once attached based upon a presumed monogamous relationship a man is more likely to see a change in that arrangement as having something to do with him as opposed to it just having always been the case.

All of the women I have met who are poly make a point of dating more than one man and inform their partners in a very matter of fact way - not flaunting it at all but no permission sought or explanation offered. I think most people start dating with no expectation of commitment so it is easier to establish the expectation and stay with it.

Good advice!
 
Who knows where these desires and thoughts come from. When I was almost 40 my wife and I tried to make VHS movies of us having sex. But a stationery camera did not work well so we decided to find someone to run the camera.
So after quite a few failed attempts to make this become reality we went to another city and stayed at a motel that had a bar and nightclub. Nervous but determined at the end of the night I started to talk to a guy in the parking lot telling him about what we wanted. He anxiously agreed and came to our room. Before we started he went to the bar and brought some drinks.
So after relaxing a little she and I got naked and on the bed and asked him to disrobe or at least to his underwear. So here we were sucking licking and fucking for 35 minutes while he zoomed in and out and changed angles. She was really i to it and I asked her if she wanted to reward him. And I did not have to ask twice. Within seconds I was behind the camera filming them kissing while she pulled his boxers down. Then she kind of backed on to the bed with him following on top of her. I could see and later saw I had zoomed in on her hand around his cock guiding it in to her wet pussy.
That was it for me. Without even touching myself I started to cum and cum and cum. I guess I liked it. But as the afterglow faded I just wanted them to stop. This was all new feelings to me. Jealous? Sure was but exhilarated. He left soon after and we played into the night and woke turned on.
 
My biggest turn on and fantasy

First a little about my wife and me, we have been married 10 years and dated two years prior. She is early ‘40s and I am a couple years older, we have two small children. Both of us are full time professionals and work hard to balance the demands of work and life. Neither of us are Barbie and Ken. She is very beautiful white, fair skinned, blonde, blue eyes with a nice bust. She will complain about the baby weight she has, but I think she is a goddess. Myself I am showing middle age, balding, and overweight.

Given that we have small children and the demands of work we have a pretty good sex life together and enjoy being able to have some time to enjoy ourselves. My only wish would be more frequency, but I am grateful for what we have. I have always felt that for me to enjoy sex my wife must enjoy herself as well and I enjoy being oral with her very much and seeing her climax. She in turn is very passionate in the bedroom and when she gets going can be quite intense.

The thought of her enjoying herself with another man (and he enjoying himself with her) arouses me a great deal. It has since even before we were married. For myself I will certainly notice women I find attractive, but have no interest in having sex with anyone, but my wife. I have been doing a lot of reading online and offline about the hot wife/cuckold phenomena to help me understand this. I also have read Sperm Wars by Robin Baker, which I must recommend to anyone with an interest in this topic. I find that evolutionary biology to be a plausible explanation for this as well as female vs. male physiology. Women are built for sex with multiple males at a time or in short sequence. This is harder for us men who need time to “reload”. This makes it easier for a woman to have multiple males.

In many ways, this is an extension of me wanting to give her pleasure and fulfillment. I imagine my wife enjoying variety and the freedom to sample it. In my opinion she can eat her cake and enjoy it to.

I enjoy the thought of her enjoying seeing a man she finds attractive naked, seeing how the sight of her arouses him. I enjoy the thought of her touching and exploring another man, perhaps someone who is fit and trim. I enjoy the idea of her getting pleasure from kissing and feeling his touch. Her seeing how he responds to her and her to him. I enjoy the thought of her feeling her body against his. Her feeling him push into her, the different feeling his penis in her. The new and different positions she gets to discover and enjoy. I enjoy the thought of her climaxing from him and then enjoying being in his arms afterward.

When I see my wife naked, I imagine other men enjoying her beauty. When I touch her and she touches me I imagine she and another man enjoying that. During sex I imagine her enjoying another man enjoying pushing his bare penis into her and her enjoying feeling him. I imagine him enjoying the view of her breasts moving with each thrust. He feels her great body against him, feeling himself going in deeper as she pushes her hands against the head of the bed. As I cum inside her, I imagine another man enjoying the sensation as he cums inside her bare. I have had a vasectomy and the thought of another man going bare with her and cumming inside here is a big turn on for me. I enjoy the thought of another man helping her climax and he enjoying the sight, sound and feeling as she does. I am open to her being with any guy who rings her bell, but the idea of her being with a black man, the contrast, the taboo aspect is a big turn on for me.

I imagine a variety of scenarios where this might happen. Perhaps on a girls night out she meets someone, perhaps a younger athletic black man and leaves with him at the end of the evening, enjoys some hot sex with him and comes home for hot sex with me and tells me all about her evening and her new “friend”. Perhpas a professional associate who flirts with her and she reciprocates and takes him as a lover. She does travel to another city a few hours away from us for business on a regular basis. I imagine her meeting a local guy there and inviting him to spend the night with her in her hotel room. I imagine her having a “boyfriend” who she dates and then comes home to enjoy being with me. Having a guy she is interested in over to our home for dinner, seeing her all made up and in a sexy dress. The three of us enjoying wine, food and good conversation all the while they are eying one another. After words I can see the either the two of them going into our bedroom alone, him leaving later thanking me for a wonderful evening telling me how lucky I am. The two of them enjoy each other in our marriage bed. Later he comes out dressed and thanks me for a great evening. I quietly walk in later and see his seed leaking out and quite a mess on the bed as she grins at me laying on the bed. I imagine a number of scenarios where she is enjoying the pleasure of another man while I get sloppy seconds and taking pleasure in knowing she is enjoying herself.

She is well aware of my desire for her to enjoy other men. I have brought it up during sex and after, as well as outside of the bedroom. I feel secure in her love for me and our relationship and am not jealous of her flirting with other men, which she appreciates very much. When she goes out for girls nights she likes having other men chat her up, flirt and buy her drinks. I have enjoyed her flirting with other men when out with her, seeing her enjoy the attention of other men. While she comes home and tells me all about it, her friends whose husbands/boyfriends don’t trust them and/or get jealous envy her being able to share this with me. Before having kids, she would often go out in nice tight fitting and low cut tops, full make up, jeans and boots. Often if I was working late or out with my friends, she would go out with her friends for dinner and drinks. I really liked seeing her before and after and the idea of another man approaching her, flirting and perhaps enjoying her charms. I liked the idea of her enjoying a nice time with her friends, free drinks from guys, flirting and perhaps more. I also really enjoyed the sex after these evenings out and aforementioned imaginings of her enjoying another man.

When I bring up the topic, she laughs, thinks I am crazy/silly, and says it will not happen. I do notice her checking out other men who like the men she dated before me is quite diverse (I am white) including Latin, East Indian, African American and Middle Eastern men. When she goes out, I tell her to stay out a late, as she wants, have fun and enjoy the free drinks. I talk about her enjoying taking a lover and she says who would go for me and laughs it off. She feels that infidelity is very wrong and is dead set against it but at the same time talks about friends of hers who were not meant for monogamy. When we saw Brokeback Mountain, the disturbing part for her was the marital infidelity, not the gay men being lovers as much. She says she would never be with another man. I am slowly introducing the concept of sexual freedom for her while being married to me doesn’t have to hurt what we have. Like others, here in this forum I see it as an opportunity to enhance what we have. However, I am not going to push or force anything. I will continue to enjoy what we have while letting her know she can enjoy herself if she so chooses. I am going to make sure she understands I am ok with her getting to enjoy the best of being in a loving and secure marriage while embracing nature.

She has also responded during sex in a couple ways. Once on a vacation to a resort she headed up to our room alone while I stayed with our child down at the pool so she could take a nap. We came up an hour or so later to find her in bed naked and asleep. After putting the baby down for a nap I joined her in bed and she woke up, we started making out. I was telling her how beautiful she is and how sexy it was to find her in bed naked. She said something to the effect that perhaps another guy already beat me to the punch. That really charged things up. I told her I hope that was the case that she enjoyed herself. I imagine us being at the beach or pool, she meets a guy she finds attractive and then seeing her take him up to our room alone. I go up a while later to not only find her sleeping naked in our bed, but an odor of sex and stained sheets along with it.

Recently during sex I told her how the idea of her taking a lover and enjoying herself made me hot. She then went on to say, oh you mean my "Portuguese Lover" and we both went on from there a bit about him. She was laughing while saying this thinking I was silly.

Once I told her about a scenario I often envision where she wears some sexy clothing showing plenty of cleavage, flattering but nice. I drop her of at a bar/club, park the car and proceed to go in after she has been there for a while. I spot her at the bar making new friends, dancing, flirting. She ends up spending time with this one guy, more touching, flirting, getting closer and finally kissing. She then excuses herself and goes to the ladies room where I meet her after she is done. She asks if I am having a good time and I say I do. She then grabs my hand and introduces me to her new friend. We all have a drink and talk, she is sitting close to him. At this point I suggest we go to a motel room and she and her knew friend enjoy some hot sex while I watch off to the side.

My wife doesn't object, but simply "corrects" me saying hotel, not motel.

One time we woke up early and she is hot to trot. She told me she has a had a hot and naughty dream. She said in her dream she was making out with another guy, but ended up not going "all the way". I asked her for details and she was coy. I made it quite clear that I approved and enjoyed this. I proceeded to tell her about a scenario where a guy is over for dinner that she is attracted to. They flirt throughout the evening and I suggest they enjoy some time together in our bedroom. Later I walk in to see how things are going, the room smells of sex and she is in his arms in our marital bed. I then spot the unopened box of condoms I left out on the night stand and proceed to see his seed coming out of her. I enjoy "silky" seconds.

My wife doesn't object, but simply "corrects" me saying she wouldn't have sex without the condom.

Interesting developments. I am enjoying the hot fantasy talk and she appears to be as well somewhat or at least enjoying my reaction to her talking about this.

Taking things slowly and enjoying the journey is fine by me. She is still working out an planning to lose baby weight after the baby comes. Her plan not mine. I continue to tell her how beautiful she is and how lucky I am.

So she has started to play along somewhat and seems to like pushing my buttons.

I am interested to hear from others suggestions on how to communicate that the door is open while not pressuring her. Perhaps how to help her get more comfortable with the idea.

I have considered as I have seen others do here putting some condoms and a note in her suitcase when she travels.

What are some suggestions to ease her into this? I would love to hear ideas from others.
 
Turn on Private Messaging in your Profile

Cana......

If you want advice privately, turn on your private messaging in your Literotica profile.

G
 
That's a wonderful story and reminds me so much of our journey to the cuck lifestyle. It took me over three years from the time I revealed to my wife that I was turned on by the thought of her with other men. In that time her reaction was outright rejection and "you couldn't love me if you want THAT" and then to her enjoying the thought but not the reality. Eventually she did take the big step and I am a very happy cuck and she loves the freedom she has. I am happy to answer any questions you may have and expand on the journey we went through to get where we are now. PM me if you want to chat.
 
Another man

Seeing someone I am with fucking another man doesnt do anything for me. Now bring another girl into the picture and count me in!
 
Yes please!!!

This has been a fantasy of mine for a number of years. I have told my wife and she is now starting to explore this with me. She has an account on here, njgoddess127. We are looking for like minded people to chat with either alone or together but we do tell each other everything. Send me a message and say hello and let's see if we connect.
 
This has been a fantasy of mine for a number of years. I have told my wife and she is now starting to explore this with me. She has an account on here, njgoddess127. We are looking for like minded people to chat with either alone or together but we do tell each other everything. Send me a message and say hello and let's see if we connect.



That is really hot that you have started to act on the fantasy. I have not done so yet, even though I want to
 
Watching

I was able to watch my first wife a very few times. For the most part she had sex without me being present.

She had a very nice body and seeing her nude with another man was very erotic. I liked seeing him play with her breasts. Watching his penis slide into her pussy made me think about how nice she felt.

Seeing her orgasm from his attentions was a huge turn-on. I would play these images through my mind over and ovar while we had sex,
 
Yes all the time. I made friends with this really tall, fit good looking white guy at my gym. I get the idea he's more than likely well endowed and Would love to watch him plow my girlfriend. The idea of seeing her with another man gets me going.
 
Last edited:
Long time fantasy

This is a long time fantasy of mine. My wife and I have talked about it for years. She was not ready but humored me whenever I brought it up. About a month ago she changed her mind and is now interested. She has signed up on lit and is njgoddess127. We have both been talking to a number of men and she gets very turned on by the guys who are gentleman first before being naughty.

She is telling me I need to find a few ladies to talk with and she is ok with whatever happens. We are both looking to possible make a real life connection.

Anyway. Men, ladies or couples come and say hello.
 
I always come back to this thread.....absolutely love the topic!!!

Me and my wife enjoy role playing this fantasy often. It gets both of our juices flowing to say the least! We even purchased a lifelike toy that cums for us to make it more real. It's fake cum but it does the job perfectly. Used it last night actually!!! :)

Not sure if we'll ever do it for real but it's been magical for our sex life to role play and explore the kinky possibilities
 
I always come back to this thread.....absolutely love the topic!!!

Me and my wife enjoy role playing this fantasy often. It gets both of our juices flowing to say the least! We even purchased a lifelike toy that cums for us to make it more real. It's fake cum but it does the job perfectly. Used it last night actually!!! :)

Not sure if we'll ever do it for real but it's been magical for our sex life to role play and explore the kinky possibilities
As a fantasy, it is very hot, and I have been thinking about it a lot lately, aided by some nice pm's, but I wouldn't do it in real life, with one exception, if the other guy was her brother, I would so love that.
 
Yes all the time. I made friends with this really tall, fit good looking white guy at my gym. I get the idea he's more than likely well endowed and Would love to watch him plow my girlfriend. The idea of seeing her with another man gets me going.

The gym is amazing for this fantasy. I love watching other men's heads turn when my wife walks by and the stares and gawks she gets when she's working out. Don't blame them though she looks for fuckin sexy. Seeing these well endowed men in the change rooms really helps with the fantasies as well.

Recently she has been going to a co ed location without me. Hmmmm...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top