sex in the spooning position

Freaky123 said:
I can't have sex with my wife in the spoonging position. I don't know if its my member (5 1/2 inches) or my wifes big behind or the combination of the two :rolleyes: ....

I have to lean way back, such that, we're not in the spooning position any more ...

Hmm....I know what you mean...technically, you can, but, its not quite right. My boyfriend is 6 inches, greast size for me, bt, I have a curvy butt, so its not quite right! We still do it, though. YOu just got to mess around with how youre both positioned.
 
Nonchalant said:
yes thats the problem.

Big Booty + Small Penis = Difficult rear entries

sigh...why is it that people still think 5 1/2" is 'small'. look it up. 5 1/2" is actually the average size!!!

:rolleyes:
 
Spooning is nice ...

Hey, Alice ... if he's too short, have him stand on a phone book ... or pillows ... or something. Or get a shorter bed ... there's more than one way to doggy!
 
Can anyone do that? I'd have thought it was just one of those things we see on films and so imagine it's something everyone should be able to do.
 
i find it easiest if i arch my back as much as possible and stick my ass out, sometimes even bending forward to get it in, then you can relax a little
 
boobwitched said:
Hey, Alice ... if he's too short, have him stand on a phone book ... or pillows ... or something. Or get a shorter bed ... there's more than one way to doggy!

Stairs are also good. But if in our case, spooning is probably better as u can shift angle.
 
SubNebGuy said:
sigh...why is it that people still think 5 1/2" is 'small'. look it up. 5 1/2" is actually the average size!!!

:rolleyes:

LOL I was just thinking the same thing.
 
have had trouble with this position before , but current SO and I seems that we just fit together, when he curls up behind me.
last night I had already gone to bed and was at that edge of sleep when he crawled into bed. he spooned up behind me. I felt his hard cock start to rub against my back side. He had lubed up a little and began to slide between my legs ever so slowly - holding me tight against his chest. his hardness finally found home and with just a slow rocking motion we fucked ever so good. He made me cum, then slowly began to pull out and find my anus. we fit together so good that he soon had himself burried in my ass. continuing to hold me tight against his chest he fucked me making me cum again then he filled my ass with his hot cum. as we relaxed he stayed buried in me as we found the covers and soon fell asleep.
woke up later and figured we better wash up.

Wow. That sounds like a fairy tale. I hope to one day.. Soon.. To have your luck.
 
5.5 to 6 inches.....? lucky me--i get more than that to play with! :D i always say, it's not what you have, but what you do with it!

spooning is my favorite too! it hits all the 'right spots' at the right pace! mmmmm
 
I can't have sex with my wife in the spoonging position. I don't know if its my member (5 1/2 inches) or my wifes big behind or the combination of the two :rolleyes: ....

I have to lean way back, such that, we're not in the spooning position any more ...

My dick is 5 inches long and wse fuck in the spoon position all the time. It is a great position for watching a porno DVD while we fuck.:D
 
Back
Top