Freedom to be - you and Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would vote high on it.....does anyone remember the movie "Threesome"? The girl had a fetish for big words.....It was actually a stupid movie, but I do remember the scene where she is being eaten out under the covers while she talks to the gay guy on the phone and has himm just say big words to her. Always made me laugh (maybe you had to be there)
brb, lunch....

I was considering doing a story about a spelling fetish and posting it under fetishes, but I think it would probably get a 1.3 rating - lol!

Hmm...it would be interesting to see how THAT story turns out...lol... But I'd definitely give it a better rating...:rolleyes:

I will admit I struggle sometimes with my spelling. Words that get me are "loose" "lose" "choose" "chose" (I think it is choose... though that may be mispelled already). Also breath, breathe ( I often have to correct that one ) :eek:

Oh my god, I KNOW! Doesn't that drive you crazy!? Another one that bugs the bejeesus out of me is "taunt" instead of "taut"... I swear, there is nothing more distracting in an otherwise great story than miss-using words or miss-spelled words...

This bugs me: "She shook her head yes." Meaning she shook her head, to indicate yes. But shaking your head means no, and nodding indicates agreement!

I need to go all... everybody have a great day... be well... have fun.....

till later....

This bugs me: "She shook her head yes." Meaning she shook her head, to indicate yes. But shaking your head means no, and nodding indicates agreement!
i'll admit that sometimes i use this one.....i'll shake yes or no....even though it's supposed to be nodded, just trying to change it up....not a lot of synonyms for 'nodded'

i'm off too....see if i can make my day somewhat productive...enjoy all, and i'll see you this evening

Bye Red, Charger, Calvin...

I ought to get myself to bed, too...I'll try to check in later and see how Brett fared... G'night everyone!
*shykitty wanders off, muttering about her poor kitty...*

I would vote high on it.....does anyone remember the movie "Threesome"? The girl had a fetish for big words.....It was actually a stupid movie, but I do remember the scene where she is being eaten out under the covers while she talks to the gay guy on the phone and has himm just say big words to her. Always made me laugh (maybe you had to be there)

Meg - I never saw that movie but the scene you described sounds hilarious! Sort of like A Fish Called Wanda where Jamie Lee Curtis goes weak when a guys speaks Italian to her and Kevin Kline is just grabbing words out of the air - lol!

Okay - now I must really run away and work!

I will admit I struggle sometimes with my spelling. Words that get me are "loose" "lose" "choose" "chose" (I think it is choose... though that may be mispelled already). Also breath, breathe ( I often have to correct that one ) :eek:

I have huge problems and these are all spelled incorrectly..

rythm

umm ok that's the only one that comes to mind so far. it gets me everytime. and there are other words that no matter how I spell them don't show up in spell check! lol so back to the thesaurus for a similar word! lol

oh and please plaese pelse forgive me! lol

I want to be free to be me here and that means I don't spell check my posts and usually i'm at work and only have a few seconds before someone walks up on me so....

rythm

umm ok that's the only one that comes to mind so far. it gets me everytime. and there are other words that no matter how I spell them don't show up in spell check! lol so back to the thesaurus for a similar word! lol
I survive though, bad spelling or not, I never rate a story low because of spelling.

Hey did you read megs story?
Not yet. Toss me a link and I will bookmark it to read later on. I don't read the stories when the kids are about.

rythm

Hee hee...sorry, I just can't help myself!! ....'Rhythm'...

lol that's ok.. don't worry tomorrow my alzhiemers will kick in and (which I've had since my 20's lol) and I'll ask you again!

Hmm...that's useful information, Seth...thank you! I'll have to think how to use it to my advantage, heheh...:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back