New Member Introductions

Hi all,

I have been wandering around here long enough, thought it was about time I said hello ;)

I used to write years ago and have been wanting to engage my brain in that manner once again...perhaps I'll be inspired soon :) This looks like a wonderful place to hang out...I'm happy to be here!

new guy

Hi there I guess I should have written a bit more about myself. Im 25 years old and absolutly love to read sexy stories. it wasn't till recently that I got the urge to start trying ot write a few of my own. now I have and would like to share them with anyone who would like to. I would love to post them if I could get some guidance as to how to do that

me myself and I

I am 37 years old and cannot admit online to my biggest flaw. I never meant it to go so long but it has and now I don't know where to start to change it. I just do not get the dating scene...I do not get how to meet people of the other sex
Okay the name describes the mindset so now you know and maybe this is the first step to finally taking the next step.

FriendlyGiant said:
Hi there I guess I should have written a bit more about myself. Im 25 years old and absolutly love to read sexy stories. it wasn't till recently that I got the urge to start trying ot write a few of my own. now I have and would like to share them with anyone who would like to. I would love to post them if I could get some guidance as to how to do that

Hi and welcome!

Please read this about submitting stories here at Lit. Also, there is a Story Ideas, Author's Hangout and Story Feedback board to cater to your ideas and questions.

Have fun!

angel6801234 said:
I am 37 years old and cannot admit online to my biggest flaw. I never meant it to go so long but it has and now I don't know where to start to change it. I just do not get the dating scene...I do not get how to meet people of the other sex
Okay the name describes the mindset so now you know and maybe this is the first step to finally taking the next step.

Angel, welcome!

I hope you find what you are looking for here at Lit. You can meet people for online conversation here and ask just about any question you want concerning relationships, sex and everything else.

The How To board is great for asking questions but first check out The Blank Manual because it's a wealth of information about almost everything you can think of! I'm not kidding... If you have questions after that, please ask, and let us get to know you!

Have fun!

MrsRilisi said:
Hi all,

I have been wandering around here long enough, thought it was about time I said hello ;)

I used to write years ago and have been wanting to engage my brain in that manner once again...perhaps I'll be inspired soon :) This looks like a wonderful place to hang out...I'm happy to be here!

And it is a wonderful place! Welcome...
I bet you will be inspired to write soon again.

Enjoy :)

FriendlyGiant said:
Hi there Im new to this but I hope to figure it out and maybe post one of my stories

There is always someone here who can help you figure out whatever you need figured out ;) If you want to chat/small talk go to the General Board. If you want to know how go to How To and if you want to submit a story go here

There is something for everyone here, so have fun!

New to this town, I hope I can make a few friends and enjoy some good company. Sort of trying to come to understand my sexual nature.

Would someone volunteer to answer my dumb questions as they arise?

regards..
B

similar ilk

thought i'd say hello to people of a similar ilk who enjoy all the variations of erotic thought and expression. i've been reading literotica stories since discovering this site as a teen, and joined a few weeks ago. i'm 22 (last week), BA in english, work in finance (not a lot of demand for English majors)for a small imnvestment company. i'm tall (for a woman--5'10"), blonde (very blonde--almost white, from my Finnish gr'ma), blue eyes, athletic (basketball in high school days). Very close to my parents, who are very liberal and open-minded about life, and especially close to older sis. boyfriend and i have been friends since third grade. also have older male friend who was downstairs landlord in college. still get together with him also. have received a few messages asking to chat from other literotica folks--i'm just too busy--sorry--would be happy to email though. bye for now. burnadette.

wazup

hey big d here juss checkin in from the south, mississippi that is, i juss joined here last week i think and i have been reading u all stories for about 3 months now and i juss fell in love all over again lol. i am currently with someone right now she is the love of my life and my first sexually. so pm or whatever if u wanna holla atcha boy will have pic of me up soon prollly today if your nice lol

sows_ear said:
New to this town, I hope I can make a few friends and enjoy some good company. Sort of trying to come to understand my sexual nature.

Would someone volunteer to answer my dumb questions as they arise?

regards..
B

Welcome to Lit!

You will see that there are plenty of people to answer your questions. There are no dumb questions however, only dumb answers sometimes :D You will find, I think, that, in the process of coming to understand your sexual nature Lit will be of great value. Lots of answers, lots of opinions. And then you make up your own mind...

Enjoy

phatmac03 said:
hey big d here juss checkin in from the south, mississippi that is, i juss joined here last week i think and i have been reading u all stories for about 3 months now and i juss fell in love all over again lol. i am currently with someone right now she is the love of my life and my first sexually. so pm or whatever if u wanna holla atcha boy will have pic of me up soon prollly today if your nice lol

Welcome to Lit Phatmac!

Hope you and the love of your life will enjoy Lit as much as I do.

adette84 said:
thought i'd say hello to people of a similar ilk who enjoy all the variations of erotic thought and expression. i've been reading literotica stories since discovering this site as a teen, and joined a few weeks ago. i'm 22 (last week), BA in english, work in finance (not a lot of demand for English majors)for a small imnvestment company. i'm tall (for a woman--5'10"), blonde (very blonde--almost white, from my Finnish gr'ma), blue eyes, athletic (basketball in high school days). Very close to my parents, who are very liberal and open-minded about life, and especially close to older sis. boyfriend and i have been friends since third grade. also have older male friend who was downstairs landlord in college. still get together with him also. have received a few messages asking to chat from other literotica folks--i'm just too busy--sorry--would be happy to email though. bye for now. burnadette.

Adette, welcome.

Aren't Scandinavian people known for their liberal view on sex? It's a good thing. Enjoy you stay here.

I'm not actually new

But I'm back after a year and a half. Under my old nic, Jenny _S, I have a dozen stories. It's sooooo good to be back.

I took a wrong turn somewhere

Hey Ya'll,

I'm not sure why i'm here, .....maybe it is fate, ....maybe it's that Lady from Norway that told me about this place. Well anyway ......I'm an apple pie eating, ....Harley riding, ......single American male. I hope that Beautiful woman that I adore can find me here.

Little Wing

Hello everybody!

Here's a dirty girl from Norway who likes to have fun, and I know I'm at the right place for that.

I'm a 33 year old sahm, with 2 kids, that loves to try new stuff all the time ;)
Thank you phoenixxxx, for inviting me here.

Lets have fun!

Dirty6girl :kiss:

Hey my name is Maragirl..im totally new here....and have the rush of discovering something new.....
im a happily married stay home mom..25 yrs old....with 2 kids.....I love to read..love to write...when i have time.....and am really looking forward to discover new things;.....entering a new chapter in my life and discovering really the true joy and sensulaity a woman has.....having 2 lil ones...one fergets who they r fer a bit
anyway.....i look forward to being here and discovering all that is here........
take care ..look forward to meeting ya'll

Hello everyone, my name is Stasha and I've been a reader of Lit for several years. Lit has stayed with me through a number of boyfriends, several moves, too many vibrators, and countless orgasms. I submitted my first story last night and am waiting approval. It's nerve racking!

Back