Roman Solider Slave ((Closed))

Varina had been places on a small mat at the end of Titus’s bed to rest and await his return. She found sleep more quickly than she had anticipated and did not wake until she heard Titus stumble into the room. Her body tensed, afraid that he would yell at her presence in his room, though he did not seem to notice her. He waited until his breathing seemed steady and he seemed to be asleep. She then got up silently and walked to his bedside.

She could not understand why he was filled with such rage. She supposed he was angry that he had an ailment at all, given that he was known as a great warrior, or so she had been told. She left the room silently and returned with a pitcher of cold water, as she feared his head would be throbbing in the morning. She then dampened a cloth and ran it across his forehead. She didn’t understand his pain, and in truth, his anger frightened her. She quickly put the cloth on the bedside table and walked to the end of the bed. This was to be her life now? Anger and a small place at the end of his bed? She felt little better than a dog. If she were such a prize, could she not find a better situation than the one she now found herself in.

She slid down to the floor and thought of escape. She had been kept so sheltered that she knew not the what or how of running away. She supposed that was on purpose. Still, she curled her knees up to her chest and contemplated escape.
 
The morning had only begun when he awoke. The pain in Titus’s head only seemed to dull the pain in his thigh. He spent too much of the day moving on it, and the wound burned stronger than the stretch across his head. By his bedside there was a pitcher of water, a rare thing for any of the servants as they knew not to suggest that he drank too much. It was welcome, however, and something that this morning may even be worth gratitude. He took long drinks, and started to feel better.

It was a cold morning, however, and sandals were needed to rise up. It would be some time before enough sun streamed across the walls for it to be fully comfortable once more in this place. In it’s own way, it was reason enough to take to his morning luxury early. A slow painful walk to the edge of the villa to look out at the city, as he did the day before. Except now, it would be a chance to watch the sun rise, the day to begin, and peace to be found.

As he stood, however, he was reminded of the ‘gift’. The slave girl lay on a mat on the floor, curled up tightly. Dressed in something too light and too thin for this room, she was undoubtedly uncomfortable. Maybe for the first time, he actually felt pity for her. He never asked for this gift. He was sure he didn’t want it. But that was no fault to her. She likely did not ask for this either.

There was a long fur robe left in his room that he would use when fighting in northern lands. It would encompass her easily, as it was meant for his bigger body; and the soft wolf fur would likely be nicer than anything she had ever lied in. He did the best to not wake her, and stepped softly to the door.

Across the lawn, he found his place, a smooth marble fence that he could steady himself on. The early fires of morning were being lit. The purple sky was shifting to orange. And this new day and all of its questions lay ahead.
 
She had been so exhausted from the previous days disasters that despite the cold, Varina had eventually fallen asleep simply to escape her current reality. In her dreams, images of Titus’s anger haunted her. Horrible imaginings of her future in his service troubled her, the cold ache of the floor only adding to her misery. Just as she thought she could bear no more, images of his touch came to her. Suddenly she was cold and in pain, she was warm.

“Mmmm…” she moaned softly in her sleep as he touched her in her dreams, leading up to something she did not known and wasn’t sure she wanted. However, before the dream could arrive at it’s culmination, she awoke.

She was groggy at first, her head hurting from the cold night she had spent on her mat. It took her a moment to realize she was warm. Her heart jumped into her throat as she jolted up looking around. Had she over slept? She looked for her master to find him gone. It was only as she started to rise that she noticed the large robe that had been laid on her. She ran her hand over the soft fur, taking comfort in it before she finally stood.

The morning was chilly and she took the liberty of wrapping herself in the robe. As it had been placed on her she assumed no harm could come of wearing it for a brief while. She looked around and noticed for the first time that the room bordered the gardens. She walked out into the early morning air, the oversized robe dragging along the ground, making her look more like a child than a woman given the disparity of her size to the robes.

She took a few steps out, admiring the brilliant colors that were illuminating the sky, and noticed her master sitting on the marble fence. He cut a handsome figure, especially when backlit by the glory of the morning sky, but she couldn’t forget that he did not want her. She took a deep silent breath, she had to attend to him, even if she had no desire to after his reaction the previous day. She had to find some way to please him so that she would not be cast into the street.

She walked toward him, her hair slightly tussled from sleep and touched his arm gently in an attempt not to startle him.

“Thank you for the use of your robe master.” She said as she kneeled at his feet. “Would you like me to bring you food and drink?” she asked softly.
 
He heard her steps, assuming it was her as she approached since the soft feet did not sound like his valet. He barely moved when she touched his arm, his focus still on the morning breaking over the city. His stance strong and stoic, undistracted by her arrival. That is, until she kneeled at her feet.

Titus looked down at the girl, supplicant there in the robe he had laid across her earlier. The way she gave herself over to his wishes reminded him that she was a slave and a slave first. But it still disturbed him. In war, none would kneel at your feet, even those who had failed in battle - that was reserved only for those who were traitorous, those who deserved humiliation. This girl was only raised to be owned, and that was humilation enough. She appeared like a dog at his feet. His father didn’t buy a dog as a gift. He bought a companion for him.

That’s when Titus concluded, if she was to be his, she would learn to be his companion.

“Stand up,” he commanded. “You will no longer kneel to me or anyone unless I tell you to do so.”

As she rose up, he furthered his instructions. “Turn and look out to the city,” he pointed in the direction he himself had been watching. As she did, he stepped to stand directly behind her, looming over her smaller body. “Look out, and tell me what you see. Whatever comes to your mind, describe it to me.”
 
She rose from the ground and looked up at him, head held high. Though she was doing her best to be submissive, it was counterintuitive to her nature. They had done their best to beat it out of her, but a low flickering flame of her spirit still remained. After the episode the other day, coupled with sleeping on a cold mat on the floor, she was not in the kindness of moods. However, it had been made very clear to her where she would end up should she not behave, and thus, this morning, she was doing her best to control her temper.

She then looked over the cityscape as instructed. What did she see? Her view was one that was quite different from what he had experienced. He had never been hungry, not glared at by people who wanted to do unseemly things to him. He had not been so isolated.

“I see filth, treachery and an overwhelming amount of injustice” she told him and then looked at him as proudly as a warrior princess before remembering herself. She flushed and turned her eyes out to the city that lays before them. Nothing she could say could bring back the words she had uttered, and so she stood stoic and frozen, waiting for his next outburst.
 
Titus flushed angrily at the harsh words she gave. In that instant, he felt that the gentle beauty he grew to love about this view was tarnished by a woman who knew not of the world. But that anger diminished, and troubled him. She did not point out the directly visible world, but what lay beneath, that saw beyond.

It was not that Titus was so naive of the way of the world. He was a soldier, bound to ride across the countryside to defend the meaning and spirit of the Roman way. That does not mean he is blind to the treachery of the world. Politics is said to be only one step away from treason, so why would he not believe that those hungry for power would not drive injustice to hold that power. It is discussions he has heard a hundred times over.

Just not from a woman gifted to him for the purposes of pleasure.

These weren’t the words of a sexual puppet. These were the words of someone with thought and evaluation. With energy and indignity. With passion more than what grows in her loins. He should have hated her words, should have driven back against them. But instead, that feeling he had inside of him … it was respect.

“Explain,” he responded curiously. “Do you see these things in your perception of the great city? Do you see these in the way of life? Or is there examples, evidence, that up on this villa you can point to.”
 
She had prepared for the rage she had seen yesterday, but instead, a question followed. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow for a moment before looking back at the view. She supposed he would scold her later, yell, all of the things she wanted to avoid feeling again. If she vexed him, he would throw her out on the street and the place she had been raised would see her as little more than damaged goods. She would no doubt end up in some bawdy house and die in a few years. The injustice of this made her chew the inside of her cheek for a moment before responding.

“You will have to forgive me my lord, I am not as learned as you…” she began, hoping a compliment would soften the blow, “my mother died when I was a child and I have never met my father. Neighbors who could have raised me or tried to find a better place took me to the house that raised me. For the past ten years of my life I have been seen as no more than a bobble to bring in money for them. While I do appreciate that they took me in an fed me, it didn’t change the fact that the only options in life for a woman of low birth are to die in harsh labor or die working on her back.” She said more plainly that she supposed she should have and stiffened her body should he plan to hit her.

She had no desire to give any further detail, any further thoughts of opinions that would anger him further. She tried to think of something nice to say.

“The view from your beautiful villa can almost make one forget what lies beneath the surface.” She said meekly.
 
“What lies beneath the surface,” he replied back to her when she finished speaking. That was the point that hammered home into him moreso than the rest of it. Was her words incorrect? No, but it was the last point that seemed to envelope his thoughts. When he peered down to her to gage her feelings on her words, he saw that she was tense. She said these words assuming that there would be more punishment, more hated placed on her. But was that not what she had expected up to this point? If not from her past from him?

“You feel I will react harshly, do you not?” His voice was calm, almost kindly. Her gentle fear was a reminder of the day before, as she shook nervously while he explored her with his hands. His hand lifted and pulled a waft of her honey brown hair back behind her ear, and enjoyed the view of her pale skin of her neck come into view.

“If you are not aware by now, I am a soldier,” after a pause he corrected, “was a soldier. We are an honorable breed. In the most dangerous of battles, we can look upon the enemy who fights and respect the means they use to defeat their opponent, even when that opponent is yourself. You see, we honor those who are brave.”

He slid his hand down that neck, letting his fingertips brush across her collar without caring any reaction she may give to his bold hands. “You know that a senator’s family or the high born of this house are as much to be the reason for all that you hate of this world. Yet you answered my question bravely. It matters not if I agree with you; it only matters that your words are true.”
 
She looked up at him and raised her eyebrow in incredulity as he spoke of her expected reaction from him. The look was short lived as she let neutrality take its place. She shivered slightly as she felt him move her hair behind her ear, the feel of his warm finger tips and her own hair caressing her neck felt lovely, though she tried to remain focused.

She listened as he spoke of himself, his voice softer than it had been the previous day, which in itself was a relief. He spoke of respecting he brave and she couldn’t help but wonder if that included women. She had heard tales of soldiers raping women, though she supposed, these men were not quite the caliber of the man that now stood beside her.

She closed her eyes for a moment as she felt his warm hand move over skin. She enjoyed the sensation for a moment before opening her eyes again and looking at the city. She supposed it was the lack of affection and touch during her formative years that made it feel as it did, she relaxed slightly.

“I do not hate those of high rank…I really have no opinion…” she said softly after a few moments. “I know very little of the world and the people in it. I do not feel the right to judge a people as a whole. I tend to take them one at a time. I speak of what little I know; I cannot speak of what I do not.”

The sun warmed her skin and she allowed thick robe to drop down her body a little, allowing the radiant heat wash across her shoulders and chest. She was unsure of how to react to his touch, it was not unpleasant, though she did worry that it would only be a repeat of the day before.

“I…I know you did not wish me to be here. I will stay out of you way if you desire. I am not afraid of hard work. My only request is that you do not send me back…” He didn’t need to know what realities would face her should she be sent back rejected, she was sure he could imagine the consequences for her. Of course, it was not his job to protect her either, and so she was left completely at his will.
 
“I…I know you did not wish me to be here. I will stay out of you way if you desire. I am not afraid of hard work. My only request is that you do not send me back…”

The statement cut at him, but Titus didn’t understand why at first. The night before he had stated directly that he wished her removed; surely she had heard that as well; but they weren’t his feelings today. The girl, in her bravery to speak her observations on the city now has no issue to speak on how they interact. Taking those long moments to register a response, he started by just repeating what seemed to be the theme for this talk.

“What lies beneath the surface …” He gave a long breath. His hand left the skin of her neck and circled around her waist. With the rob and other clothing beneath, it was not the intrusive touch he began with before, more to enjoy the feeling of someone so close to him. “I must confess I am not sure if I wish you to be here or not. If I was asked properly, I would shout to the halls that I am in need of a slave whom is to just pleasure me. I am no need for a companion, that I am most sure of. But you were a gift from my father, and with that comes an expectation of gratitude. Maybe, it is not that I wished not for you to be here; but wished not that I be given a gift at all.”

He tilted his head as he looked down to see how she would react to that; but his eyes were drawn to the way the robe opened and the slow of her breast hid under it’s hem. With his free hand he moved it to the edge of the robe, sure that she would be clear his pause on her skin would lead to a more direct feel..

“I should not care what you think of me, but I am not the brute that you must start to envision. Soldiers do get a reputation, but I never had much care for such vulgarity. Yet there is something about you that seems to make me want. How as much as you seem to dislike that I advance, you gather so much pleasure from it.” The hold he had on her now pulled them close together, and he moved his mouth to speak in lower tones near her ear. “Maybe I wish you to stay because the conflict you suffer excites me. I know you can’t reject my advances, and that in part excites me. But I am tempted to allow you to stop me just to see if you would. And it makes me wonder if finding out if you could stop it would excite you as well.”
 
She tensed further as she felt him touch her hair. She only glared at him for a moment as he asked about the reaction she had expected. His voice was calm, but then again, it had been calm the day before and she had suffered for believing it. He was a soldier, as he proclaimed, and she wondered if he was not to be trusted. She had thought, being of a higher station that he would behave in a more regal manner but it seemed that his temper got the better of him, no doubt aided by drink.

Her muscles were taut as his hand ran down her neck. She let her stare remain at the city before them and tried to endure his touch. She had come to him too innocently before, now, she would keep her guard up so that she would not be as shocked and disheartened by his behavior. She had been lead to believe that due to her purity and her cost that she would be treated well, and it would see that thus far, she was little more than an interesting pet.

“I do not dislike people who are of better circumstances than my own. I have no knowledge of how it came to be. I only have opinion of what I have seen and experienced.” She responded calmly.

He seemed to be interested in her now and she was forced to consider what her next move should be. She should be obedient and let him do as he wished, it was her place in life, but she felt the burning fire of anger growing in her stomach of her treatment, not that she had any right to be angry given her station in life.

Finally, she clenched her jaw and let the coat fall down her waist, letting her bare breasts become warmed by the sun. She then turned to him so that she was in his full view.

“Is this what you desire Master?” she asked, with no sign of softness on her face, merely mechanical obedience.
 
His stood stunned at the girl’s actions. Titus had felt the heat grow through his blood, as well as the stirrings of something intense inside of his loins. He could feel the beginnings of her own reactions to his soft touches, could feel the veil of resistance falter at the needs of one’s body. Then she broke from him, exposed her bosom, and spoke in a blank response.

He felt the rush of anger once more flush over him, like had happened the day before when she rebuked him then. This was no rebuke, but this had the same effect. He fought the urge to growl, to strike, to fight this situation. But he denied that feeling. Denied that satisfaction. It is, possibly, what she wanted of him.

In was the vision of those perfect orbs that caused him to pause long enough to recapture his rage. Perfectly shaped breasts, full and needful, rising and falling with her breath. At first he stared at them, until his blood calmed and his mind started to return. It was at this point he chose to use her sudden exposure against her.

He didn’t respond. He just crossed his arms behind his back and looked with consideration of her breasts. As if trying to decide if he truly did desire them. Occasionally, he would look up to her face, doing the same then. And back. The intent was to cause her discomfort, allow the moment of nudity out in this lawn to sink deep into her.

Finally he spoke: “Is this what they taught you that a man desires?”
 
She watched his face as he stared at her exposed body. His gaze quickly turned from stare to appraisal and she didn’t feel surprised. She wasn’t sure of how to handle him, she had been taught to be obedient and pleasant – and she felt neither of those things this morning.

“I was taught many things.” She told him and then raised the coat back up to cover herself. There was still a slight chill in the air and it showed. “I am here at your pleasure master. Tell me what you will have of me and I will perform.” She told him, though his appraising look at her made her blood boil.

“I was taught what many men desire, but it would seem you are not any man. Perhaps…you prefer more…masculine company?” she asked, a barb meant to send his temper flaring if she knew anything about soldiers. She wasn’t sure why she said it, the words came rushing out of her mouth and she stiffened even more to prepare for the barrage of shouting she assumed would follow.
 
His eyes darkened, his head tilted downward, his eyebrows raised. “If this is what they taught you, I will be sure to let them know they nothing of desire.” He closed the distance between them until he loomed over her. “I have been through scores of cities, where I could have had the choice of women who wished such hate on me. If all I wanted was to rape some women who wanted me killed for it, I would have. Is that what they taught you, that men only wish for a body to stick themselves into while staring down to dead, lost eyes.”

Underneath it all, he was beginning to realize his reactions were nothing about his own desires. It was because she wanted to act so blankly that drove him to anger; that she didn't realize that it was what lit fires in her that lit fires within him. With that thought, he tilted his head and sneered. “Or this has nothing to do what they taught you. Only what desires you have. Is that it? Maybe you want to be turned into nothing more than a common whore.”

He briskly reached up to the coat, and yanked at the collar, pulling it open, and once more exposing her breasts. Instead of staring down at them this time, he left her there exposed.

“I will grant you this, slave, this one request. If it is what you wish I will cast you into this lawn to be used by every servant, worker, and commoner who wishes to plunder your flesh. Then you would be sure to never want my hands on you again. Is that what you want? If it is, I will make it so.”

He turned quickly away and continued as he returned to the railing to look over the city below. “Otherwise, return to the villa and request that bread and meat be brought to central garden. I will be quite hungry.”
 
As she listened to him speak she grew more angry with each word, though she kept it hidden well…that is, until he asked if she wanted to simply be a whore. Her eyes opened wide in disbelief that he would even say such a thing and before she could stop herself, her hand went flying across his face with a resounding smack.

She almost instantly regretted it. Given the unknown source of anger she had invoked in him the previous day, she didn’t want to imagine how he would react when he had something to truly be angry about. She soon found the coat yanked down, her breasts bared again and his eyes seemed to scrutinize her.

When he offered her the choice of being used by all she almost slapped him again. “Of course I do not wish that! Are you mad!?” she asked, her hand flying to her lips to stop herself from allowing any further stupidity fly from her mouth.

Afraid he would actually follow through with his threat, she quickly pulled up the coat and rushed into the villa. She went to the kitchen and personally got the things that he had requested and brought them out herself. She set them in the center of the chaises she found not far away from him and set the large tray down on the table that rested in the center.

She cursed herself for letting her anger fly. If she did not comply with his wishes, she would surely be thrown into some brothel to live out her short years, nothing more than a piece of flesh to be rutted into by every disgusting merchant that came past her bed.

She walked to him and placed his coat back around his shoulders. “I…I have brought you your refreshment master.” She said softly. Her anger and impudence would not help her situation and she did not wish to make it worse.

“I…I am sorry I offended” she responded finally, though it was obvious she had difficulty saying the words. “I will try to be more obliging.” She said and held her hands in front of her and looked at the ground.
 
Where Titus sat, the morning sun laid a sheet of warmth across the still dew covered flowerbeds. Small birds and bees zipped around from the the leafy plants, and with each touch brought out the spring fragrance of the blossoms. Fountains, carved from near perfect marble, were shaped like the nymphs as if they were dancing naked amongst the water. Only the sound the fountains cut through the air in the brief moments between when Titan found rest and his slave returned. He had seated himself at a table, and breathed in the air letting the anger that pulled him in exit through with his breath.

Her first words were apologetic, yet still caused him angst. He didn’t ask for someone obliging. He didn’t turn angry because she submitted. Yet he wasn’t sure he was offended either. Still, it was not her intent to cause continued angst as well.

Truly, this was not a conversation he wanted. So he changed it.

“Tell me about yourself, Varinia.” He reached for the meal she brought and started to pull bread to break. “Share with me what your world was like before you reached here.
 
She sat down on the grass by where he sat and fed herself a grape as she looked over the view once more. “There is not much to tell. My parents could not afford me and so I was taken to the College of Vesta.” She told him. She wasn’t sure of all the details, all she really remembered was a haze as she had been so young. She remembered the silhouettes of her parents leaving though she didn’t remember the exact circumstances.

She turned her green eyes up to him for once more. “I’m sure you are well aware of that place”. She stopped for a moment and almost laughed. “I believe my teachers were equally as happy to see me go as they were to see the gold that paid for me.” She grinned a bit as she thought of the time she had put a mouse down one of the priestess’s backs…she had laughed heartily…and she had been punished in kind.

“I caused them…problems…” She said eventually and almost wished she had taken back. She moved to sit near him and feed him fruit as she enjoyed the gentle breeze that now passed over him.

“What of you? You must have seen a million lands and peoples…tell me of them.”
 
Sitting on the chair overlooking the girl rested upon the grass, he looked down her green eyes and felt somewhat enchanted by her openness. As she told the story of her teacher, the spark in smile warmed him just that much more. When she finished her story she tried to shift the subject away from herself to him. Yet he wouldn’t take that bait.

“Somehow, I seem unsurprised that would cause them trouble.” His tone was playful, teasing. “I am aware of that place, as you say, but it seems as though it is not all that they make us believe it to be. They say it produces fine young ladies who make lovely companions. You clearly are intelligent, and they have fostered that to some extent. But you speak as though they treated you poorly; which seems to make unreliable slaves. A curious result indeed.” Then as a final statement he added, “ stand up Varinia.”

Without waiting for her action, he continued. “It is well known they produce women who are taught the sensual arts. What surprised me more than any is that it seems to have left you insensitive to your own sensuality. I feel you contradict yourself, that your pleasure is in some way your curse. Is that what they taught you?”
 
“I was no treated very poorly, a typical raising for a woman in the college, it was only when I…” she stood up slowly as instructed and then turned her pale green eyes to him. “It was when I was too….spirited that I received my harshest punishment…they wanted me to be more docile, something I still struggle with I fear.”

She held a grape towards his mouth in offering. “I am to see to your pleasure, as was my training…As for my own pleasure…I was not told it was a curse so much as it is yours to give me as you fit.” She told him and blushed bit despite herself. While she did not feel that her pleasure was a curse, the thought of experiencing it almost embarrassed her…it was unknown and personal and she didn’t know if she wanted to go through those emotions. To feel meant pain and she didn’t want pain.

“Alas, all women are a contradiction, are they not?”
 
He chuckled slightly, as he leaned forward in his seat. “Alas,” he agreed, “as all men are a contradiction.”

Titus placed a hand on her leg, stroking the soft skin assertively. “The trouble with such places it seems is they believe that all men fall into the same shell. They seem to believe that a man is nothing but one that feel the need to sow their seed. Truth be known, it is not even for men to put ourselves into a shell. We do not choose what we find pleasurable we just do. You are a beautiful creature Varinia; but you seem the least beautiful when you let those teachers guide your mind to what is pleasurable for me.”

After only the shortest of breaks he commanded, “Turn and bend over the table. Raise up your skirt.”

As he waited for her to follow his command, he slid his hand slowly up her leg. “What seems to be the contradiction in me is that it seems as though the way you can most pleasure me is to allow yourself to feel pleasure. You may think your pleasure is a curse, then I find it a challenge to break you of that curse.”
 
After a moment’s hesitation she turned around and slowly bent over the table. His touch on her leg had felt good. She was almost annoyed at how he seemed to make her body react to him. She thought about the day before and closed her eyes against the memory of its outcome.

While one hand supported her on the small table the other reached behind her and slowly raised the light fabric up her legs, her bottom and then to her waist as he had ordered. She closed her eyes a moment as she felt his warm hand move further up her leg.

He kept saying her pleasure was a curse to her, and perhaps, in some way it was. Her own pleasure on any level had been restricted severely during her upbringing and training at the college. Her heart flutter a little as his hand moved…would she feel what she had felt before with him? Would it have the same result?
 
The hand the dared to move up her skirt became more bold now that she was bent appropriately. It raised up to caress her buttocks under the light cloths without daring too much to move towards her more intimate areas. He shifted in his chair so that he was sitting directly behind her, and now moved his other hand to her other leg. Moving it up had the effect of pulling her skirt up to expose her to him.

“Oh the gods made you exquisite, dear girl,” he smiled as he appreciated the view he brought forth. “I hope they did not lie to you about this as well. I am sure they couldn’t have made you believe you were anything but beautiful. Not just in the face but down here as well.”

His fingers smoothed over her form, as slowly his thumbs started to brush against the folded labia pressed together in her bent position. With a few more soft, smooth moves his thumbs pressed into sex, the pulled it slightly apart so he could peer into the pink that lay in between. Noticing that there lie the beginnings of wetness he stopped to say, “Maybe where you have opportunity is by ignoring words. Maybe you should let your body tell you what is good for you.”
 
Her eyes widened slightly as she felt his hand moving over her legs and bottom. Heat rose into her cheeks as she felt his other hand move up her legs and she felt herself fully exposed to him. She wasn’t sure what to say when he complimented her beauty, he was truly different from the type of man she had been trained to expect.

She jumped slightly as she felt his fingers move over her sex. She closed her eyes and found herself focusing on his touch. It bothered her that someone could so easily manipulate her, but at the same time, the pleasure she found in it was too much to ignore.

“You are…too kind…” She said softly and breathlessly in response to his compliments. It was delayed in time and she did not even register that he had spoken of an opportunity.

Every touch me made along her body sent tingling through her body. She wanted to enjoy it purely but she was unable to keep the edge of nervousness at bay. She had been told that her first coupling would hurt. Would he hurt her? She also was unsure of how she would react after so many years of pent up desires.

Whether it was to pause his touch or a reaction to her nervousness, she did not know, but pulled away from him to stand up. She slipped the dress off her shoulders until pooled at her feet and then knelt before him between his knees. Her hands ran over his muscular calves and to the beginning of his thighs, careful not to go higher as she did not wish to ignite yesterday’s anger.

“Perhaps you will be my new teacher?” she said, blushing in an innocence she knew she had no right to have. Her hands moved to one of his and began to massage it, enjoying the feel of his rough and callused hand before she moved it to her breast.
 
Once again, she acted on her own accord. Once again when she began to feel pleasure. A pattern, but one that needed correction. Correction that needed patience, especially that of his own.

He kept his hand where she had placed it, letting his palm encompass the glorious orb in his fingers. She was indeed a magnificent specimen of feminine beauty. The gods so blessed her with the right structure, the right curves, the right firmness, the right softness. Her sweet face, her luscious skin, her elegance, grace, and form. The fact that she knew not how to use any of it for her own pleasure just made her that much more beautiful.

“Then there is a new lesson to teach. Stand now, sit on my lap, and place your legs around my sides.”

He looked expectant as the order were followed, but what was clear was that he didn’t intent to pull his hand away from her front. No, he it would dip down to her most intimate. She would today learn how to ride, though he would choose what she would ride upon.
 
For some reason she felt incredibly nervous as he commanded her. It wasn’t the command so much as the anticipation of this moment. Would she feel the pleasure he had told her about or would she feel the pain? She didn’t take long to consider this as she stood and then slowly sat down on his lap as instructed.

Her cheeks burned as a blush burned through her skin. She knew she shouldn’t feel embarrassed, she had been naked around him before, but now her heart raced, as if he were to show her some secret that no one in the world could reveal but him.

She placed her hands on his shoulders, not knowing what else to do with them and closed her eyes for a moment as his warmth and masculine scent wafted to her nostrils. She felt shy and couldn’t look him in the eyes, paying attention to his shoulders, rubbing them lightly to distract herself.
 
Back
Top