A Beastly Reality: The Elf vs The Half Orc (Presently closed for The_J0k3R)

Anwen sank down to the floor allowing Thraxos to find his comfort before slowly rising and crawling around the fire and splay herself down beside his stash of berries. Beginning to shiver, the elf pushed berry after plump little berry past her paling lips. Her lashes were low and she did not appear to be as spirited as previously experienced.

After a few pieces of fruit she rolled to her hip, a weak “I will not.” passed her lips as a whisper, tugging free the back length of her loincloth she let her bare ass mash against the cave floor while pressing her heel into the ground. She bound her injured leg slowly and securely before leaning back against the cave wall to close her eyes and wince. She couldn’t have ever foreseen such an existence for herself; she was freezing, bleeding and couldn’t bare the thought of healing her former servant again. It took from her, despite what one might hope, she was not an endless font of magic.

Resting her temple against the cave wall she sagged, reaching up to slowly peel back the wet tendrils of hair that stuck to her cheek, making an attempt at her former grooming habits; she was forced to admit defeat. Holding a hand up to her mouth she cringed at the thought of the indignity of what manner of power had come from her, what he was now asking her to perform again and she curled up. “No.” she insisted.
 
Back
Top