Ladies, would you sleep with a black man if your husband let you?

Ladies, would you sleep with a black if your husband let you?

  • Yes

    Votes: 98 31.6%
  • No

    Votes: 41 13.2%
  • Maybe

    Votes: 19 6.1%
  • I'm a guy checking results

    Votes: 152 49.0%

  • Total voters
    310

yourwhitewife

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Posts
751
would you sleep with a black man if your husband or boyfriend let you? or if he asked you to do it and let him watch?


you would get someone new in the bedroom. Plus someone who probably has a much bigger penis than what you are used to. It brings excitement when your sex life gets stale. You turn your husband on as he gets to watch and live out a cuckold fantasy. win win situation for both of you.

Poll results are anonymous so tell the truth! :)
 
Last edited:
Ladies, would you sleep with another man if your husband let you?
Why does he have to be black?
 
Ladies, would you sleep with another man if your husband let you?
Why does he have to be black?

most men with wife watching fantasy prefer the other man to be black. the fact that the mans wife or girlfriend is not only sleeping with another man in front of him, but a black man, raises the excitement.

it's more taboo
 
Last edited:
Ladies, would you sleep with another man if your husband let you?
Why does he have to be black?

And what's with the "let you" part? Some people are swingers. Some aren't. Some people cheat. Some don't.

*shrugs*
 
Ladies, would you sleep with another man if your husband let you?
Why does he have to be black?

Seriously asked the same question?

I'd love to start a poll.. Would you let your husband sleep with an Indian woman? Cause I know your husband would want to sleep with me! Would you let your husband sleep with a Korean Woman? Japanese, Siberian or South American?

Ugh... I hate polls like this!
 
C'mon . Give the guy a break.

Would you let your wife sleep with a white man? What about an Asian man? An Indian? A German? A Czech? Italian? Offended yet? No? Guess we should try harder.
 
Not sure if that's a blessing to go through life not offended by racist comments or not. Then again, ignorance is a bliss.


Why not love someone because of them? Or enjoy being with them, enjoy them sexually. Yada, yada. Why bring the color lines into it?
 
Not sure if that's a blessing to go through life not offended by racist comments or not. Then again, ignorance is a bliss.


Why not love someone because of them? Or enjoy being with them, enjoy them sexually. Yada, yada. Why bring the color lines into it?

I get that the OP wasn't as politically correct as you would like.
His desires / lust for the scenario his thinking of just clouds his thoughts in this way, & I can understand that. No biggy!

FYI I love my wife , she's my best friend & as such I'm happy for her whatever she wants to do.
Isn't that how best friends should be.
Christian Grey is her man at the moment & I'm happy for her.
 
Wow <snicker> what is with the black guy sleep with my wife obession or just sleeping with black men in general. I'm part black and I'm not interested in sleeping with a black man. It is not that taboo, people do it all the time that is why there are so many mixed race people like me. Also not all black men have a big penis plenty of white guys do as well.

There is much more I could say but this is just silly.
 
It is not that taboo, people do it all the time that is why there are so many mixed race people like me. Also not all black men have a big penis plenty of white guys do as well.

There is much more I could say but this is just silly.

Exactly.

This quote is worth another look. :)
 
Look

Why can you just answer the person's poll? Why does it have to get all diagnosed and tore apart, huh? The last time time I checked we're on Literotica, NOT Fox News for fucks sake!

Also, if there must be a hell of a fascination for big dick black men fucking white women with all the interracial porn out there showing it.
 
Last edited:
No

it doesn't mean you can't have morals but it also means having fun and not judging another about a fucking question that must have some form of interests! See previous edit
 
All some of us were pointing out was the fact of how ignorant this thread is/was. As an example, titsnnipples is a biracial woman and took offense to this thread. So did Scentofawoman. I'm sure there may be some black men who take offense to this thread. At least the wording, that is.

(If you follow some older posts from this man, and read the replies, it seems many members of Lit have had similar thoughts. When he first came to Fetish, I believe, many here thought he was just another new GB troll. Maybe he still is?)




P.S.
People are posting to the poll regardless of the conversation here. Welcome to Lit. Thread topics can go anywhere, and oftentimes are skewed from the "original" idea, too.
 
Back
Top