Joys of Cheating

Justfantasies

Literotica Guru
I have been separated from my wife for four years, although we have never contemplated actual divorce. During all that time, we didn't have sex, although I had two or three girlfriends and I always wondered what my wife was up to in the sex department. She is a very attractive blonde with large blue eyes and just 100 lbs or so.

One day I somehow let slip that I had been seeing someone and she asked me lots of details. Perhaps not surprisingly she confessed to me that she hadn't been entirely "faithful" during the time we were apart. In fact, she had fucked nine guys.

Rather than being jealous, I found myself being unbelievably turned on and the confession turned her on too. We have been fucking at every opportunity -- more than we first got together 15 years ago. She says that she really enjoyed "cheating" on me and that it makes the sex between us a lot better now.

My wife, however, also said that she was a bit jealous of my girl friends during our separation and was glad I wasn't seeing anyone now. The problem is I sort of am. One of these other women has returned and I am now also fucking her again. And it is also wonderful. She now has a boyfriend, so she has been cheating on him. But she says that sex with me now is great, much better since she is cheating on her bf. But she admits to being jealous of my wife.

So it seems that women get turned on by cheating, but can still be a jealous of the guy's main squeeze. Would like to hear comments from women who are into cheating.

jf

I have an open relationship with my husband so we can't really cheat by definition. However, before I got married I cheated on most of my boyfriends and at any given time usually had two or three regular lovers in addition to my main hfs.

Sometimes they found out about what I was up to and then maybe 80 percent dumped me. But there was that special 20 percent, who loved me being a slut and encouraged me to be sluttier.

And yes, I always felt a little jealous when my bfs of the time cheated. But I controlled it. Seemed to be a consequence of how I lived my life.

Jennifer

ive cheated on most of my b/f,but they know im a slut when we met....so to most of them..they expect it. for most im a quick fuck.....been like that since my teens.

ive cheated on most of my b/f,but they know im a slut when we met....so to most of them..they expect it. for most im a quick fuck.....been like that since my teens.

I still enjoy quick fucks on trips, Sandie. Play little games with myself sometimes on business trip to see how many guys I can go with.

Cheating Slut

I love to cheat... I have MANY times.
My husband found out and he was very upset but we stayed together. I think part of him likes my slutty side... Although he'd never admit it. I enjoy being an Adulteress slut. I am addicted to sex and I just can't stop. I love my husband...he has my heart ... But my pussy he unknowingly shares ;)

I love to cheat... I have MANY times.
My husband found out and he was very upset but we stayed together. I think part of him likes my slutty side... Although he'd never admit it. I enjoy being an Adulteress slut. I am addicted to sex and I just can't stop. I love my husband...he has my heart ... But my pussy he unknowingly shares ;)

I wouldn't exactly label my wife a "slut". This post is describing my cheating wife and our marriage more and more though. But I'll admit I like that other men have fucked her.

Once my husband found out he asked me to stop... And I did for a while. But then an ex called me up... I never could resist him ;)

When my husband found out he called me a slut... Then proceeded to force fuck me... Claiming his wife's pussy again. It was very erotic.

Once my husband found out he asked me to stop... And I did for a while. But then an ex called me up... I never could resist him ;)

If you were my wife you'd never have to stop. We'd have your ex over whenever you wanted.

This topic hits close to home for me. I cheat on my husband - a lot. He doesn't know and I am very careful to keep it a secret. I do it because I get a thrill out of cheating. I don't know why. It is like an addiction. It's not that my husband doesn't keep me satisfied, although like all marriages it has tapered off, but I need to have sex with other men. If my husband found out I think he would leave me, but if he stayed and said it was okay I think much of the thrill of cheating would be gone. So yes, for me there is definitely a joy in cheating.

~

This topic hits close to home for me. I cheat on my husband - a lot. He doesn't know and I am very careful to keep it a secret. I do it because I get a thrill out of cheating. I don't know why. It is like an addiction. It's not that my husband doesn't keep me satisfied, although like all marriages it has tapered off, but I need to have sex with other men. If my husband found out I think he would leave me, but if he stayed and said it was okay I think much of the thrill of cheating would be gone. So yes, for me there is definitely a joy in cheating.

a hardon thing for the mind, to imagine.

Sounds like we're kindred spirits :)

I love the idea in principal. And I think I would definitely sneak down the same road as ChattyAnnie if I were to do it because of the thrill and the fact that I'm pretty sure hub's would toss my flat ass straight out the door.

Although, in talking with several other happily married women on here, the idea of coming home to hubby with a warm fresh creampie is also terribly exciting to me. Of course, that would mean he'd know and have to be cool with it.

I honestly don't know which I'd like better ... probably the creampie surprise if someone put a gun to my head and made me choose. :D :devil:

I have been separated from my wife for four years, although we have never contemplated actual divorce. During all that time, we didn't have sex, although I had two or three girlfriends and I always wondered what my wife was up to in the sex department. She is a very attractive blonde with large blue eyes and just 100 lbs or so.

One day I somehow let slip that I had been seeing someone and she asked me lots of details. Perhaps not surprisingly she confessed to me that she hadn't been entirely "faithful" during the time we were apart. In fact, she had fucked nine guys.

Rather than being jealous, I found myself being unbelievably turned on and the confession turned her on too. We have been fucking at every opportunity -- more than we first got together 15 years ago. She says that she really enjoyed "cheating" on me and that it makes the sex between us a lot better now.

My wife, however, also said that she was a bit jealous of my girl friends during our separation and was glad I wasn't seeing anyone now. The problem is I sort of am. One of these other women has returned and I am now also fucking her again. And it is also wonderful. She now has a boyfriend, so she has been cheating on him. But she says that sex with me now is great, much better since she is cheating on her bf. But she admits to being jealous of my wife.

So it seems that women get turned on by cheating, but can still be a jealous of the guy's main squeeze. Would like to hear comments from women who are into cheating.

jf

The thing is what you first described was cheating, but later became something else: an open relationship. Clearly that is what you two need. Monogamy isn't for everyone.

Just realized this is a 2-year old thread.

Last edited:
yep

When my husband found out he called me a slut... Then proceeded to force fuck me... Claiming his wife's pussy again. It was very erotic.

Yep. My wife went out with a couple of her married girlfriends. I went to bed. But, I was awaken to the sound of her coming home. It was 2 in the morning and I saw her making out with one of the lady's husbands inside our front door. I stayed silent as they said goodnight and he left. I walked out, lead her by the hand down to the couch in our family room and gave her a real good one, which she loved. I figured if she's giving it out I need to make sure I get some. She's so sexy men can't help themselves.

My wife

I found a lot of joy in my wife's recent infidelity. I'm looking forward to her doing it again. This time with my full knowledge and approval.

My first wife was a slut when I married her. This is what attracted me to her. She promised to be faithful but after a year or so she began fucking around again with other men. When I finally found out I was very hurt but it also aroused me, I would jerk off when I knew she was out fucking one of her boyfriends. In the beginning it was pure sex for her but we got divorced when she became romantically involved with someone. My present wife is faithful but sometimes I miss the way it made me feel when my ex was fucking around.

I
My first wife was a slut when I married her. This is what attracted me to her. She promised to be faithful but after a year or so she began fucking around again with other men. When I finally found out I was very hurt but it also aroused me, I would jerk off when I knew she was out fucking one of her boyfriends. In the beginning it was pure sex for her but we got divorced when she became romantically involved with someone. My present wife is faithful but sometimes I miss the way it made me feel when my ex was fucking around.
I have more or less the same story -- slutty wives are exciting if you don't get too jealous and like listening to their stories or even dressing them up for a date

No personal experience as I've never been married, but I really get off on imagining wives/girlfriends cheating on their men with other women. The lesbian angle gives it a whole new level of forbiddenness IMO.

I use to travel a lot for work and each time I offered her a hall pass. Never once took me up on it

I travel for work.....its an adventure!!!! Its fun!!!!! No fun to get caught.....been there..... But absent that its a total rush!!! Shhhhhhh

Back