What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I hear that goofy tune played by the ice cream truck driving down these streets, for a brief moment, I consider running from my house, barefoot and only half dressed, with a wild look in my eyes and manic grin on my face, clutching fistfuls of cash, and madly racing down the road and waving my arms about like a crazy man, screaming, "Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream!!!" as I chase down that jolly little truck of sweet, sugary goodness.

But then I think better of it.

Besides, if I'm really going to do that, I ought to be completely nude. Just balls out, penis bouncing and flopping as I run through the streets.

You should let me know when you do this ...

I would like to be a witness

:D
 
The vacuum hates me. It harbors deep seated dark feelings towards my toes in particular. The feelings are mutual Dyson, the feelings are mutual indeed!
Perhaps I should come by in my French maid outfit and vacuum your flow for you.

BTW, I still love the hair in your Av.
 
Perhaps I should come by in my French maid outfit and vacuum your flow for you.

BTW, I still love the hair in your Av.

My travelin' friend in a french maid outfit combing out my hair after vacuuming my floors makes me giggle a little!:D
 
My travelin' friend in a french maid outfit combing out my hair after vacuuming my floors makes me giggle a little!:D
It makes me want to giggle the way that you put it. Cause I forgot to cook dinner too.

Are you giggling because you don't think that I'll look totally hot in the Outfit?
 
I hate that I can't figure out how to use google music while logged into my lit email on gmail. My google music is attached to my "real" account, and when I log in to my lit email, it boots me. So frustrating!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top