do you like to dress?

I'm getting so close, girls... i gasp, my hands all over Surprise and what I can reach of Dani, pulling them both into me, desperate for all of Surprise's big cock inside me. I want you to fill me up... I gasp in Surprise's ear.
Explodes in Julie...aaaahhhhhhhmmmmmmm...filling her pussy with my cum....

I'm getting so close, girls... i gasp, my hands all over Surprise and what I can reach of Dani, pulling them both into me, desperate for all of Surprise's big cock inside me. I want you to fill me up... I gasp in Surprise's ear.

I pound Surprise faster....harder.

"Fill his pussy," I gasp as my own pussy releases, clenching Surprise's big cock eagerly, almost sucking him in deeper as waves of pleasure sweep over me...

Surprise had to slip away... Dani, let him move over on the bed... you want my pussy?... finish me off honey...

Fuck me hard, danni... give me your hard sissy cock... I want to feel you cum in me... I grind my pussy against your body when you thrust in, pushing myself to find my peak again...

Fuck me hard, danni... give me your hard sissy cock... I want to feel you cum in me... I grind my pussy against your body when you thrust in, pushing myself to find my peak again...

I thrust into you again and again....feeling my cock swelling once more:rose:

mmmmm, so good.... holding you tight to me as your cock throbs and the last of your cum pushes out into me.... you felt amazing, Dani... you girls here are great sissies... you know what to do with a cock when the time cums! ;)

mmmmm, so good.... holding you tight to me as your cock throbs and the last of your cum pushes out into me.... you felt amazing, Dani... you girls here are great sissies... you know what to do with a cock when the time cums! ;)

*smiles*

Slipping a finger inside next to your cock, coming out with cum, painting my lips and then kissing you... a memorable good night kiss, no? ;)

I'm new to this picture sharing I don't know if these will come through or not but I love to dress fishnet stockings and garter belt or nice corset are my cloths of choice I love to wear them when I'm cleaning the house. I would love to find a msitress with a big strap on or a cute tranny who would use me for a while.

I'm new to this picture sharing I don't know if these will come through or not but I love to dress fishnet stockings and garter belt or nice corset are my cloths of choice I love to wear them when I'm cleaning the house. I would love to find a msitress with a big strap on or a cute tranny who would use me for a while.

How long have you been a sissy? How did you get started? Have you been with a mistress before?

Sorry, I'm a nosy bitch. ;)

It started about 5 years ago my wife left town and one lonely night I put on one of her thong teddy's for bed. it turned me on so much I talked her into letting me dress up from time to time but she really wasn't into it. She passed away and now it feels so good to be the woman of the house. I love the feel of silk and satin and especially the feel of fishnet stockings as they let the material of a skirt or dress glide across my legs. My wife played mistress a couple time very reluctanly one time she even tried a strap on but gave up way to soon. It's ok to be nosy that's how we find out about other people.

Back