Forever Pending

D

dead_niinja

Hi, I wrote a story which now I have submitted twice and its taking forever to get past the pending mark. It doesn't get rejected either. I don't know why and what's happening.

By the way, the story requires some dirty things happening in a religious place like a church or a mosque. I'm wondering if writing that kind of thing is not allowed.

Hi, I wrote a story which now I have submitted twice and its taking forever to get past the pending mark. It doesn't get rejected either. I don't know why and what's happening.

By the way, the story requires some dirty things happening in a religious place like a church or a mosque. I'm wondering if writing that kind of thing is not allowed.

How long is "forever"?

If it's longer than a week or so (exception: allow a month for audio or images) then your best bet is to PM Laurel.

First time it was over a month. I'll PM her anyway. Thanks.

A month is too long. If you haven't heard anything after a week, you should try PMIng her. Mind you though, she probably gets alot of PMs. She probably gets backed up sometimes.

Laurel, try some Zantac. ;)

What is the meaning of this? My story is still pending and it has been a month. Either approve it or reject it. Why keeping it pending?

By the way, I never pmed Laurel. She still need to answer my previous pm still so there is no point, is there? What do I do? Shall I just delete the story or edit it but I don't exactly know what's wrong with it?

I was thinking to let a volunteer read the story and maybe he could tell us with his expertise if I am violating any rules. How do I grab a volunteer?

What is the meaning of this? My story is still pending and it has been a month. Either approve it or reject it. Why keeping it pending?

By the way, I never pmed Laurel. She still need to answer my previous pm still so there is no point, is there? What do I do? Shall I just delete the story or edit it but I don't exactly know what's wrong with it?

I was thinking to let a volunteer read the story and maybe he could tell us with his expertise if I am violating any rules. How do I grab a volunteer?

PM again. You're probably lost in the backlog by now

My first took a month. It was long, I was new.

Laurel gets busy. Pm her again. Complaining here does no good; only Laurel knows the situation.

There's no written Lit rule against sex in buildings no matter how they are decorated. If your story has a problem that's not likely it. I think sex in a mosque or Jewish temple raises some possible issues for the worshippers (I'm not up on laws concerning uncleanliness) and might be in poor taste, but poor taste is rarely a block to getting posted.

To Infinity and Beyond

Just a quick note here that I don't think gets mentioned often enough. If you submit a story, the usual wait is about 3 days before it posts. Now, if by chance the author goes back and edits anything at all to the submission, then it goes back to the bottom of the pile to be screened and posted. So, in theory, one can post a story, edit it every two days and it will stay in an infinite pending loop waiting to be posted.

To infinity and beyond! (Sorry, that's the comical Toy Story joke of the day)
👠👠👠Kant🌹

no, close. you don't have to edit shit. you just have to click the pending link and it instantly boots you to the bottom of the queue even if you hit the back bottom without changing a thing.

just chill and let it be, man.

Back