How do white people REALLY feel about becoming minorities ?

so i will be a minority soon. oh well. dont give a shit, but it does make me wonder if the republicans will still bitch about affermitive action when white people are the minority?

don't expect whites to benefit from that misguided policy when we're in small supply,Tinymind

The part of his post that interests me is "numb nuts." At what point in the development of our language was it contemporaneously considered a mark of inferiority if your testicles weren't very sensitive?

"Well, you may be smarter than me, but at least my balls are ticklish."

I don't care. people are people and society is, always has been and always will be a fluid entity favouring some whilst oppressing others.

I don't care if we white people become a minority, so long as there's still plenty of white pussy around. (I'm only a racist in bed.)

Brockton, Massachusetts.

Good luck in that city but everyone in this forum will be dead and gone a very long time before whites become the minority in America.

The black population is only 13.5% of the total U.S. population.

So, you are the one that should be worried about Mexicans taking over your space.

Just sayin' :kiss:

lol, and Hispanics are over 15%, plus almost 5% Asians, and in under 15 years, whites will no longer be over half, and thus, in the white/non-white scheme of things, we'll be the minority.

It's not a bad thing, just something new to experience.

lol, and Hispanics are over 15%, plus almost 5% Asians, and in under 15 years, whites will no longer be over half, and thus, in the white/non-white scheme of things, we'll be the minority.

It's not a bad thing, just something new to experience.

15 years is a little soon...more like 100 or more.

lol @ denial. We white people don't have enough babies....spanish people can't stop.

lol @ denial. We white people don't have enough babies....spanish people can't stop.

No matter how you look at it different races will live in certain areas and bundle together in racially divided neighborhoods.

Mexicans here, blacks there....whites in the burbs.

Funny how the Mexicans are now taking away the black neighborhoods.

Overall nationally, we'll be <50% of the population sooner than you think, like it or not.

No matter how you look at it different races will live in certain areas and bundle together in racially divided neighborhoods.

Mexicans here, blacks there....whites in the burbs.

Funny how the Mexicans are now taking away the black neighborhoods.
Funny ha-ha or funny "I'm a very dumb Max Headroom-looking motherfucker"?

I don't give a shit about race, gender or any of that bullshit. Work hard for an honest buck, treat others with as much respect as they show you, don't expect something out of me that your not willing to do and try to keep the bitching about the world to low. You do that and I'll do the same. fail at that and you get to see the not so easy going side of me.

So in other words, you have nothing.

That's what I thought.

Do you seriously think I'm going to research all the Federal and State laws and regulations in the USA to prove something that I've watched all my life?

You are fucking crazy!

Do it yourself.

Do you seriously think I'm going to research all the Federal and State laws and regulations in the USA to prove something that I've watched all my life?

You are fucking crazy!

Do it yourself.

Name one piece of Federal Legislation that is made to favour the minority over the majority. Just one.

The truth is that I think it sucks. It really sucks. It fucking sucks.
But I suppose it is the way of things...this culture of decline and all.

Back