Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing news lovely lady, I can’t imagine the sense of relief :rose::rose::rose:

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Emmy!! Happy Birthday to you!!!

I hope you are treating yourself to something amazing and spa like today. Pampering your amazingly sweet self. Not recovering from Tekillya like me. *barf* You deserve a true spa day and then an evening filled with kitty cuddles.

:heart::kiss::rose: I love you!!

my old friend very happy to hear that things are progressing well with you x

Happy Birthday!

attachment.php

Attachments

• pink_flowers_bouquet_wallpaper_cool_hd.jpg
    pink_flowers_bouquet_wallpaper_cool_hd.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 2
You Rock Em!

Finally have a free day and checking out you here. Happy Birthday!
Thinking of you and positive waves and thoughts from all of your Lit friends.
It's a beautiful mid 50's sunny winter day here in south Jersey.
You always make me smile, know that I always want to make you smile too.

Super strong warm long lingering hugs for you Em

Em

I don't post or even visit Lit all that often anymore but you know that you are never very far from My mind. I was sooooooooooo happy to read that report and know that you are even more happy having read it yourself.

I miss our banter and interpersonal communication and relationship but I will always remember the fun times for sure in Our wonderful friendship. Tears shed and moments shared,

I wish you nothing but the best best best.

Belated Happy Birthday mon chere

:heart::rose::kiss:

Always

TdK - K

Over an hour ago I got my results of yesterday pet ct scan, I m dancing :D

Study Result
Impression
IMPRESSION:

1. No evidence of bone or other metastases of breast cancer. Mild linear back musculature uptake is noted and could represent muscle strain.

2. No evidence of local recurrence in the breast tissue or intrathoracic lymph nodes.

3. Mild inflammatory changes along the anterior aspect of the left lung, likely due to prior radiation.

4. There is asymmetric posterior right vocal cord muscle activity and the left vocal cord appears possibly slightly flaccid on CT. The PET uptake could possibly represent increased right muscle activity due to decreased left vocal cord function. Consider ENT evaluation if clinically appropriate.
Narrative
AGENT:

14.8 mCi F18-FDG, IV via the right antecubital fossa.

HISTORY:

56-year-old female with history of left breast cancer treated with surgery 2016, chemotherapy and radiation therapy. Currently on Letrizol. Patient notes pain right neck and right lower back for a few months.

EXAM CATEGORY:

Subsequent Treatment Strategy

TECHNIQUE:

57 minutes following injection of the radiopharmaceutical, PET/CT imaging was performed from the base of the skull to the mid thighs. Fasting serum glucose was 109 mg/dL prior to injection. Oral contrast was given per protocol. IV contrast was given (80 mL Isovue 300). All SUV values reported represent maximum SUV (SUVmax) unless otherwise specified. Pulmonary nodule slice numbers refer to the lung kernel reconstruction unless specified.

COMPARISON:

None.

SOFT TISSUE FINDINGS:

Base of skull and neck:

There is mildly increased uptake throughout the posterior cervical musculature, likely muscle strain.

There is focal moderately intense activity right of midline just posterior to the subglottic space associated with asymmetric vocal cord musculature activity. Possible flaccidity of the left vocal cord on CT.

There is normal FDG activity throughout the remainder of the base of the skull and in the neck.

No cervical adenopathy or mass on CT. Opacification of the right maxillary sinus, likely inflammatory.

Chest:

There is a small focus of mildly increased uptake associated with paraspinal musculature along the left posterior aspect of T8 (image 66 SUV 1.8). There is mild vertically oriented linear uptake within the right back musculature and in the upper left back musculature with no associated mass on CT.

Normal-appearing mild chronic inflammation surrounding the breast prostheses, greater on the right. No FDG avid or enlarged lymph nodes within the chest.

On CT, probable post radiation inflammatory changes are noted along the anterior aspect of the left lung. No right lung lesions. Heart and great vessels unremarkable. No effusions.

Abdomen and pelvis:

There is normal FDG activity throughout the abdomen and pelvis.

On CT, a tiny likely benign hypodensity is noted in the right lobe of liver image 119. Gallbladder, spleen, stomach, pancreas, adrenals unremarkable. Kidneys unremarkable. Bowel, retroperitoneum, mesentery unremarkable. Colonic diverticula noted particularly in the sigmoid colon. No pelvic mass or lymphadenopathy.

Proximal thighs:

There is normal FDG activity throughout the proximal thighs.

SKELETAL FINDINGS:

There is normal FDG activity throughout the skeleton.

No aggressive osseous lesions are seen on CT.

Please note KEY IMAGES for this PET/CT study are visible in iSite by scrolling to the far right of the collection of image preview thumbnails.

Diagnostic confidence level used in this report:

Consistent with/compatible with or no modifier - greater than 98%
Most likely - greater than 90%
Likely/probably - greater than 75%
Possibly 50%
Less likely - less than 25%
Unlikely - less than 5%

Electronic Signature: I personally reviewed the images and agree with this report. Final Report: Dictated by and Signed by Attending Kent Friedman MD 2/20/2018 3:12 PM
Component Results

So this need for sure some silly pictures, I m so back :D:devil:
And I will CATCH UP WITH YOU ALL. You are ALL MY HEROS FOR STANDING AND FIGHTING WITH ME. SO LOVE LOVE YOU ALL.:kiss::heart::kiss:

I'm very happy you're doing better again Emmy :heart:

Over an hour ago I got my results of yesterday pet ct scan, I m dancing :D

Study Result
Impression
IMPRESSION:

1. No evidence of bone or other metastases of breast cancer. Mild linear back musculature uptake is noted and could represent muscle strain.

2. No evidence of local recurrence in the breast tissue or intrathoracic lymph nodes.

3. Mild inflammatory changes along the anterior aspect of the left lung, likely due to prior radiation.

4. There is asymmetric posterior right vocal cord muscle activity and the left vocal cord appears possibly slightly flaccid on CT. The PET uptake could possibly represent increased right muscle activity due to decreased left vocal cord function. Consider ENT evaluation if clinically appropriate.
Narrative
AGENT:

14.8 mCi F18-FDG, IV via the right antecubital fossa.

HISTORY:

56-year-old female with history of left breast cancer treated with surgery 2016, chemotherapy and radiation therapy. Currently on Letrizol. Patient notes pain right neck and right lower back for a few months.

EXAM CATEGORY:

Subsequent Treatment Strategy

TECHNIQUE:

57 minutes following injection of the radiopharmaceutical, PET/CT imaging was performed from the base of the skull to the mid thighs. Fasting serum glucose was 109 mg/dL prior to injection. Oral contrast was given per protocol. IV contrast was given (80 mL Isovue 300). All SUV values reported represent maximum SUV (SUVmax) unless otherwise specified. Pulmonary nodule slice numbers refer to the lung kernel reconstruction unless specified.

COMPARISON:

None.

SOFT TISSUE FINDINGS:

Base of skull and neck:

There is mildly increased uptake throughout the posterior cervical musculature, likely muscle strain.

There is focal moderately intense activity right of midline just posterior to the subglottic space associated with asymmetric vocal cord musculature activity. Possible flaccidity of the left vocal cord on CT.

There is normal FDG activity throughout the remainder of the base of the skull and in the neck.

No cervical adenopathy or mass on CT. Opacification of the right maxillary sinus, likely inflammatory.

Chest:

There is a small focus of mildly increased uptake associated with paraspinal musculature along the left posterior aspect of T8 (image 66 SUV 1.8). There is mild vertically oriented linear uptake within the right back musculature and in the upper left back musculature with no associated mass on CT.

Normal-appearing mild chronic inflammation surrounding the breast prostheses, greater on the right. No FDG avid or enlarged lymph nodes within the chest.

On CT, probable post radiation inflammatory changes are noted along the anterior aspect of the left lung. No right lung lesions. Heart and great vessels unremarkable. No effusions.

Abdomen and pelvis:

There is normal FDG activity throughout the abdomen and pelvis.

On CT, a tiny likely benign hypodensity is noted in the right lobe of liver image 119. Gallbladder, spleen, stomach, pancreas, adrenals unremarkable. Kidneys unremarkable. Bowel, retroperitoneum, mesentery unremarkable. Colonic diverticula noted particularly in the sigmoid colon. No pelvic mass or lymphadenopathy.

Proximal thighs:

There is normal FDG activity throughout the proximal thighs.

SKELETAL FINDINGS:

There is normal FDG activity throughout the skeleton.

No aggressive osseous lesions are seen on CT.

Please note KEY IMAGES for this PET/CT study are visible in iSite by scrolling to the far right of the collection of image preview thumbnails.

Diagnostic confidence level used in this report:

Consistent with/compatible with or no modifier - greater than 98%
Most likely - greater than 90%
Likely/probably - greater than 75%
Possibly 50%
Less likely - less than 25%
Unlikely - less than 5%

Electronic Signature: I personally reviewed the images and agree with this report. Final Report: Dictated by and Signed by Attending Kent Friedman MD 2/20/2018 3:12 PM
Component Results

So this need for sure some silly pictures, I m so back :D:devil:
And I will CATCH UP WITH YOU ALL. You are ALL MY HEROS FOR STANDING AND FIGHTING WITH ME. SO LOVE LOVE YOU ALL.:kiss::heart::kiss:

Mmmm - you look so good! As always! You're not back because you never left! :rose::kiss:

Miss you Emmy, stay strong my friend. We all miss you and are looking forward to seeing you back soon.

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back