Summer Fun with a Mature BBW

Hiya sugar, love the well thought out opening post. I love the subtlety of flirting as much as a down right lewd chat with a stranger online.
What really attracts me to your post is the honesty ( and to be quite honest, the curvy part ;) ) and clarity about what exactly you want, and i like an older woman who knows what she wants.
Would love to hear more from you.

Hiya sugar, love the well thought out opening post. I love the subtlety of flirting as much as a down right lewd chat with a stranger online.
What really attracts me to your post is the honesty ( and to be quite honest, the curvy part ;) ) and clarity about what exactly you want, and i like an older woman who knows what she wants.
Would love to hear more from you.

Thank you. I figured if I was as articulate as possible, I would get the same in return. It's not always been the case...lol, but that's okay. :)

"Interests:
I love sexy flirtations, being naked, and kissing."

Isn't it interesting that when you are in the dark, naked, skin against skin, that you can't see the tall dark handsome, or the blond, blue eyed, beach babe, but the incredible senual feeling is still there! And while I do enjoy viewing the lady I'm thrusting, banging, grinding, there is nothing more incredible than looking in her eyes from 5 inches away while filling her with squirting her with cream. You don't see a perfect body from there, but there is nothing more perfect!

Seems like I don't get to Lit as much in the summer. It's been quite busy. Hopefully you will stick around in the fall too. I would like the chance to get acquainted. And thanks for the curvy flirty pics! Just love them.

Not sure how you feel about medicine.....I am in my early 40's and my knees occasionally give me some trouble. My doctor prescribed a topical cream called Voltaren Gel. I am not a pharmaceutical salesman (LOL) but this stuff gives me almost instant relief, without the pain medication "fuziness". I am able to resume my physical activities, at the same level or higher; almost immediately after putting it on.
My wife also uses this when her knees are acting up, and it seems to work for her. As with all meds, YMMV...

Thank you. I figured if I was as articulate as possible, I would get the same in return. It's not always been the case...lol, but that's okay. :)
Love your note too. I adore older confident curvy women. Are you enjoying your day?

Happy Hump Day all you flirty people. :)

And Happy Friday to you!

"Interests:
I love sexy flirtations, being naked, and kissing."

Isn't it interesting that when you are in the dark, naked, skin against skin, that you can't see the tall dark handsome, or the blond, blue eyed, beach babe, but the incredible senual feeling is still there! And while I do enjoy viewing the lady I'm thrusting, banging, grinding, there is nothing more incredible than looking in her eyes from 5 inches away while filling her with squirting her with cream. You don't see a perfect body from there, but there is nothing more perfect!

Very poetic.:)

Seems like I don't get to Lit as much in the summer. It's been quite busy. Hopefully you will stick around in the fall too. I would like the chance to get acquainted. And thanks for the curvy flirty pics! Just love them.

thanks for the post, it's been awhile since I have visited this thread. i've had a very busy summer.

My wife also uses this when her knees are acting up, and it seems to work for her. As with all meds, YMMV...

I am taking glucosamine chondroitin on a daily basis, and Advil for days the pain kicks up.:)

Love your note too. I adore older confident curvy women. Are you enjoying your day?

I am enjoying my evening, thanks.:)

Hey Sugar! Hope you don't mind me stalking you to your thread--I'll keep an eye on you from the tall bushes at the end of the drive.

Topic for discussion. Lately, I've had a need to be spanked. I've never had a real desire for it before, but in the last 2 months, I get very excited at the thought of my ass getting red with hand prints. Any ideas?

I'd like to take a moment to ask that if you decide to write me a message, please make it comprehensible. If you have to look up the meaning of comprehensible, we probably should not be corresponding. I prefer full sentences and despise text speak. I realize that is a lot to ask in this day and age, but I am sure there are plenty of you who get what I mean and feel the same way.

Topic for discussion. Lately, I've had a need to be spanked. I've never had a real desire for it before, but in the last 2 months, I get very excited at the thought of my ass getting red with hand prints. Any ideas?

Oh yess.. Plenty of ideas... :devil: Do you imagine yourself bent over a lap and naked as the spanking is administered...?

xxx
Tyler

Good morning from Vegas, Irish guy living here 46 and though will spell some words differently the should be easily understood. I admire the willingness to expose yourself on here, not just the fine pics, but you will get instant attention that will fade and disappoint a bit, but if you and I connect I don't drop the perverbial ball.

Good morning from Vegas, Irish guy living here 46 and though will spell some words differently the should be easily understood. I admire the willingness to expose yourself on here, not just the fine pics, but you will get instant attention that will fade and disappoint a bit, but if you and I connect I don't drop the perverbial ball.

I love Irish men, so hot and sexual.

Back