The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol born and raised in green bay lol me too lol

My mom used to live up there, before I was born. She wasn't born there either. I just liked them when I started watching football. Cowboys, then Packers. Lost interest in the Cowboys a long while ago. Kept going with the Pack.

The one from today

I will not be swimming in them. I picture more of a log-roll kinda thing

i watched several today but my fave was Sandra Valls.

Ohhhhhhh... I soo soo soo wanna spread Fluff on you first!

:D

Please..

Can I.. please please please please?

At work until 7 in the morning...

BOO.

BUT I haz writing owed and things to plot and Persona on PSP to play...so I should be okay, I think...

At work until 7 in the morning...

BOO.

BUT I haz writing owed and things to plot and Persona on PSP to play...so I should be okay, I think...

You'd let me put fluff on you and watch you roll around in a case of penises... Wouldnt you?

You'd let me put fluff on you and watch you roll around in a case of penises... Wouldnt you?

Nooooo...but you could put fluff on me and watch me roll around with about 3 or 4 ladies. I don't LIKE most penises enough to want to roll around in them. *shudder*

Overnighters can be tough....

Yes'm...specially if you are me and have been up since about 730 this morning...because your body thinks that you should NOT be in bed when the sun is in the sky.

*sighs*

Nooooo...but you could put fluff on me and watch me roll around with about 3 or 4 ladies. I don't LIKE most penises enough to want to roll around in them. *shudder*

.... ok.. its my brain that sticky.

I rreally really wanna see someone covered in Fluff rolling round in peenies. Even if they are little gummie-peenies.

I might have to go distract myself with something else because not even the thought of you rolling around covered in fluff with 3 or 4... women.. even in one of them was me.... all hot and slippery and licking.. and slick.. and sticky... mmm tasty... what was I talking about?

*glances at Nyte, then looks back at Fr33k. Shrugs*

I only see Nyte standing there, looking like a good girl should. I'm beginning to think you need glasses, Fr33k.

*sips his whiskey and watches the two girls with some measure of amusement*

Care for some, Fr33k?

*passes his flask*

.... ok.. its my brain that sticky.

I rreally really wanna see someone covered in Fluff rolling round in peenies. Even if they are little gummie-peenies.

I might have to go distract myself with something else because not even the thought of you rolling around covered in fluff with 3 or 4... women.. even in one of them was me.... all hot and slippery and licking.. and slick.. and sticky... mmm tasty... what was I talking about?

*slow smile*

Well obviously one of em would HAVE to be you.

*nods*

Otherwise what's the point?

*thinks of a Kitty all wet and hot and whimpery and sticky...and stuff.....giggles delightedly until a late night guest comes in*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back