jeninflorida...the author.

http://www.literotica.com/s/i-submit-ch-03

There is something erotic about a hard cock.

"Get out of here you dawg!"

Oh my there's a stud that just rung my doorbell.

Oh, make me yours I want to scream. God, he moves me like a puppet.

puppet-with-clown-painting.jpg

Not everyone can be creative, so I don't blame Jen for that, but there is absolutely no excuse for poor grammar and punctuation. It's one thing to use bad grammar while posting on an internet forum, but everyone should try to do their absolute best in a story.

here in GB? please, I'm always doing 3-6 things while posting my rhetoric

I make no apology for that. for people that I respect, I will double check what I've typed. for the trolls...they seem to be doing just fine understanding what I'm saying...and maybe that's why they are so pissed off?

Which means you don't respect your fans because you clearly don't double check that shit.

here in GB? please, I'm always doing 3-6 things while posting my rhetoric

I make no apology for that. for people that I respect, I will double check what I've typed. for the trolls...they seem to be doing just fine understanding what I'm saying...and maybe that's why they are so pissed off?

No, I was talking about your stories. I noticed several spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors in the excerpts that Rory posted.

When you come in here calling everyone who disagrees with you "stupid" and other various insults you had better be coming from a spotless place, namely a place where your stories aren't such shit.

It is a bully tactic. But Jen's special and deserves to be bullied to the point of removing herself from the situation.

It is a bully tactic. But Jen's special and deserves to be bullied to the point of removing herself from the situation.

No, that is not the way men behave.

If someone has a problem with Jenn and her politics, they should address her and her posts. This is no different than posting a link to some BBW's ampic thread, with the title, "Hey everbody, come laugh at the fat girl."

It's not just Jen's politics, it's her entire attitude in every single way. If it was just her politics I'd agree with you.

I know things have changed around here in the last twelve or so years but making fun of someone else's stories is not usually the way to have a long and happy stay here.

It's mean, low down and takes a sorry ass individual to do that.

I don't know what you think you are doing but you will come out the worse for it.

If someone has a problem with Jenn and her politics, they should address her and her posts. This is no different than posting a link to some BBW's ampic thread, with the title, "Hey everbody, come laugh at the fat girl."

I believe that Rory did something like that a few months back.

Its just what you do when you're a total dick...he can't help it

I know things have changed around here in the last twelve or so years but making fun of someone else's stories is not usually the way to have a long and happy stay here.

It's mean, low down and takes a sorry ass individual to do that.

I don't know what you think you are doing but you will come out the worse for it.

I have to agree. While I spat off rhetoric crap, I never make personal attacks or hunt people down in real life.

Crazy!

if people would just put some work into things, they can be just as awesome as I am :confused::devil::eek:

Don't push it Jenn...Rory is a dick but there are plenty of other threads to make yourself look bad in

Not really.

If the fat girl was perfectly nice and had never said boo to anyone, then yeah -- that's pretty darn cruel.

If on the other hand the fat girl started countless threads on the GB where she called everyone else fat and constantly insulted them, then I'd say turnabout is perfectly fair play.

Jen's basic threads are, "everyone on the GB is a moron", "everyone who is left wing is a moron," "everyone on the GB is unemployed and stupid".

So pointing out that her stories are stupid and moronic is, imo, perfectly fair.

I never claimed to be Hemingway. I never even claimed to be particularly good. You can read any of my posts and that should be sufficient to prove that I can communicate clearly with people. Since you asked however here's one, and I chose it specifically because it's awful. (and somehow got picked out and published in a magazine which had me scratching my head until I realized it's better to be lucky than good).

The Tale of Benjamin Royson. It's probably my worst one but I can scan real quick and see if I can find one that's even worse.

I respect you for posting this.....read a little, but incest isn't my thing (i skipped down a little)

Not really.

If the fat girl was perfectly nice and had never said boo to anyone, then yeah -- that's pretty darn cruel.

If on the other hand the fat girl started countless threads on the GB where she called everyone else fat and constantly insulted them, then I'd say turnabout is perfectly fair play.

Jen's basic threads are, "everyone on the GB is a moron", "everyone who is left wing is a moron," "everyone on the GB is unemployed and stupid".

So pointing out that her stories are stupid and moronic is, imo, perfectly fair.

If there is anyone here who feels their personal opinion needs to be validated by the community, this thread is the way to do it.

Some people need a crowd to feel more secure.

Back