VA friends

Beautiful day out so far today. The rain came down in sheets yesterday while I was in the office in Tysons. Even though it had stopped raining when I left, the commute home was still a long one. It just keeps getting longer and longer no matter the road condition. I am afraid one day it is just going permanently lock up and be stuck in traffic forever. Hmmm, maybe I have died and gone to hell and just have not realized it yet. lol.

I will be doing yard work part of the weekend since it looks like it will be mostly dry. Playing in a golf tournament on Sunday and going to a cookout on Monday so not all chores. I am sure I will find some time to drink a beer or two this weekend. Maybe catch-up on some redbox movies in the evenings. Looking forward to the start of summer.

Hope everyone has safe travels for those hitting the roads. Also hope some people get lucky over the weekend. Maybe even have some good stories to share on Tuesday. :)

Good morning Peeps.

What is everyone up to this holiday weekend?

I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend

Fun and safe is always relative, but I certainly plan on both. At some point, I’ll have to bite the bullet and do my yard work, but that only takes a couple hours. Cleaning out the garage is a “honey-do” that I’m not looking forward to. ☹️

Headed north to visit family...not looking forward to the traffic that'll turn the 4hr drive into a 6+ hr drive...

Hah I know what you mean. Just getting to work this morning was hellacious and that wasn’t even the interstate

Beautiful day out so far today. The rain came down in sheets yesterday while I was in the office in Tysons. Even though it had stopped raining when I left, the commute home was still a long one. It just keeps getting longer and longer no matter the road condition. I am afraid one day it is just going permanently lock up and be stuck in traffic forever. Hmmm, maybe I have died and gone to hell and just have not realized it yet. lol.

I will be doing yard work part of the weekend since it looks like it will be mostly dry. Playing in a golf tournament on Sunday and going to a cookout on Monday so not all chores. I am sure I will find some time to drink a beer or two this weekend. Maybe catch-up on some redbox movies in the evenings. Looking forward to the start of summer.

Hope everyone has safe travels for those hitting the roads. Also hope some people get lucky over the weekend. Maybe even have some good stories to share on Tuesday. :)

We missed the rain sadly. Never thought I’d be disappointed it didn’t rain considering how much we’ve had this year

Im happy to finally find some like minded people near me for once lol. Im 540 area code, Christiansburg. 23M and open minded to anything and everything.

Nothing beats catching them yourself. Chicken necks are mere pennies at the butcher, and a crab pot will pay for itself with one good haul. Of course it helps to live at the beach ...

32m and 29f here looking for a female to play with wife. Any takers? Have kik to chat. 540/434 area code.

Good evening everyone.

The day started off so good and is now thoroughly awful. I’m an extremely depressed and need of a good cry or a shoulder.

Good evening everyone.

The day started off so good and is now thoroughly awful. I’m an extremely depressed and need of a good cry or a shoulder.

Sorry to hear that your day was so awful Valuver. Hope that the morning brings you a better day.

Hello There

Just wanted to say hi to all my Virginian friends. I’m new to Lit, but really want to see how active the community is...I’m 35 and busy, but would love to make new friends.

Just wanted to say hi to all my Virginian friends. I’m new to Lit, but really want to see how active the community is...I’m 35 and busy, but would love to make new friends.

Welcome! New faces are always welcome

Back