Seeking Australia Lit Members!

Hey all,

Been chatting with many great people on Lit, many from the wonderful but distant USA. I would really like to know who here is from Aus, and whereabouts you are? I am over west, and always interested in conversation and very much more.

Would be interested to see how many of us there are!

SW Qld for me. Happy to receive PM's if interested.

Sydney here... always up for a cheeky flirt with any ladies who are passing through.

We've had a few more respond to the thread lately that I've only just seen! Always looking to chat to members, and hoping to maybe meet a few locals!

Fun in Melbourne

I’m returning home to Melbourne after twelve years for a family wedding. Yikes! Looking to make a few new friends on here before I go so I can "catch up with you” while I’m in town to help keep me sane between all the wedding craziness. Yes, I’m looking for a few fun dates to excuse myself from the drama. If you can Salsa, Cha Cha, Foxtrot, Tango, etc… OMG! So contact me! Even if you are just cool with shaking it on a club floor, I’m good with that too. ;)

:kiss:

I’m returning home to Melbourne after twelve years for a family wedding. Yikes! Looking to make a few new friends on here before I go so I can "catch up with you” while I’m in town to help keep me sane between all the wedding craziness. Yes, I’m looking for a few fun dates to excuse myself from the drama. If you can Salsa, Cha Cha, Foxtrot, Tango, etc… OMG! So contact me! Even if you are just cool with shaking it on a club floor, I’m good with that too. ;)

Twelve years! Well then, I think you will find the old place just a little bit different I know I did the last time I visited.

Good luck with your search Melbourne has some fun salsa clubs.

Enjoy Me!bourne again Racy. If I was a little younger I would put my hand up to entertain you. I am sure you will have no problems in that regard.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mCiFm31O7AY

Although this is more my style.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9BXUdxNi1j8

Inner west Melbourne here.

After a rest from lit and as life slows down ready to make new friends again.

Back