Two women plan out their first lesbian experience

S

Strangebuddy

A lighter piece:

In a small town, a lesbian woman finds out someone she knows is also gay. They aren’t particularly close, but they are so desperate to fuck a woman that they’ll happily agree to fuck. However, they don’t just want to have sex, they want their first experience with a woman to meet all of their fantasies...even if their fantasies clash.

Of course, they bond over planning their night and maybe even a. Romantic bond forms, but the story is mostly about them trying to plan the perfect night and things taking a turn.

Women could be any background or any age over 18. Years only thing is, I would want it to be a lighter piece, so no homophobia from other characters, it’s just a story about two women hooking up.

A lighter piece:

In a small town, a lesbian woman finds out someone she knows is also gay. They aren’t particularly close, but they are so desperate to fuck a woman that they’ll happily agree to fuck. However, they don’t just want to have sex, they want their first experience with a woman to meet all of their fantasies...even if their fantasies clash.

Of course, they bond over planning their night and maybe even a. Romantic bond forms, but the story is mostly about them trying to plan the perfect night and things taking a turn.

Women could be any background or any age over 18. Years only thing is, I would want it to be a lighter piece, so no homophobia from other characters, it’s just a story about two women hooking up.

Even light erotica benefits from some conflict. Doesn't have to be much, but there needs to be something. Otherwise it's just s series of events. What's the knot that needs to be untangled here?

The conflict would come from their ideas of a perfect first time not matching up, their plans failing, and their initial dislike of each other.

Maybe one of the ladies has a romanticized, softcore (candles, strawberries, blindfolds, etc.) idea of what the night should be and the other lady wants to go more hardcore (handcuffs, strap-ons, etc.).

Maybe in their planning, they both go out of town to a sex shop for ideas and to see what they can agree on ?

If you go the sex shop route, maybe the man or woman running the place is genuinely trying to be helpful and/or could be on the lecherous side ?

Last edited:
Our true story

"It was a few hours after we celebrated the younger of us becoming old enough to legally purchase alcoholic beverages. We went out and had a lovely dinner and drank too much. We woke up the next morning naked in her bed looking like glazed donuts. Neither of us can remember that night. But we have often repeated it, sans alcohol."

(Now I just need 689 more words...)

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann

"It was a few hours after we celebrated the younger of us becoming old enough to legally purchase alcoholic beverages. We went out and had a lovely dinner and drank too much. We woke up the next morning naked in her bed looking like glazed donuts. Neither of us can remember that night. But we have often repeated it, sans alcohol."

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann

How about what the heck did we do last night, hey we left the camera rolling to record this special occasion and fell asleep before turning it off.
Then you can treat it as a mystery, which is probably a very rare story theme on lit.

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann

How about what the heck did we do last night, hey we left the camera rolling to record this special occasion and fell asleep before turning it off.
Then you can treat it as a mystery, which is probably a very rare story theme on lit.

Maybe it was a larger party, or part of a larger party? So there were witnesses, but nobody can tell the whole thing, and the accounts clash, unless they did it all. Or maybe friends make things up, just because they are bound to repeat all that supposedly happened.

I have a eight part slightly expunged autobiography published in the (sibling) Incest/Taboo story collection 'The Tableau That is Lisa' chapter one Ieads up to the night of Dec 6, 1977. Chapter two starts the following morning when we woke up naked and tangled in each others arms coated with pussy juice and goes on to include my first hetero experience...

'I'm the Co-pilot' (two parts are up five are in various stages of completion) continues our story in 1990. Jamie is in there too, she will obviously figure heavilly in everything I write, I mean heck that was her leg on me as we slept last night.

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann

Last edited:
A Most Fascinating Idea Indeed.

I'm interested in what comes of this, but if I were to put in my input, I'd say a good "What have we done?" recollection moment might be an excellent idea in this proposed story's regard.
Maybe some flirting as well, like winks between these two women as well, and also the idea of at least one of these two having a family, and children, so the children also wind up with yet another mother if say the women get married.
(Just another proposed touch of drama.)
This story idea I can't wait to see the story that comes of it, or stories, more hopefully!

Or ... when they woke, the camera was missing and needs to be found.

Oh, this's getting entirely too fun!

Or ... when they woke, the camera was missing and needs to be found.

I like that idea, but what if they find out that they engaged in a "Vegas Wedding"; just for a bit more mystery drama, and I think you're spot on with the "too few mysteries" in literature; that'd be *FUN* to read, believe me!
Bonus if they were slightly drunk when they got married, so they literally wake up married, and for a while are completely confused about the "... how'd the (bleep) did this happen?!" kind of thing.

Back