Temporarily irresistible

Yerkiddin

Literotica Guru
That's my fantasy. I wish I could be irresistible to women that I found attractive, while staying unattractive to women I did not find attractive. I am male, but would love to be the sexual center of attention for a bit, to the point where women that don't know me would actually conspire with each other to get me naked. (If I'm gonna dream, why not dream BIG!) ;-)

Options:
  • straight mind control or other magic, hopefully with bad consequences
  • you're a were-creature morphing from dud to stud at full moons
  • mad scientist mind control via chemistry and/or electronics
  • your special skills and aura magnetize women, right
  • you write an autobiography of a fictional stud
  • a performing star, you're a babe magnet
  • it's a dream world in mom's basement
  • you're very rich for no good reason
Stroke those fantasies.

You create a virtual reality suit and program the world to meet you needs. A brain in a jar with a program of super stud running.

Ecstasy or another drug you can give to women you desire and they will do as you wish.

Look at this watch. See how shiny? You are getting sleeeeeeeeepy!

Look at this watch. See how shiny? You are getting sleeeeeeeeepy!
That doesn't work with plastic digital watches. Try drugs instead. On her or yourself. With enough cocaine, one can hypnotically write and fuck like Stephen King.

ObTopic: The easy way to become sexually attractive involves passing money around. Cash is erotically magnetic. When it's real, anyway. An art forger sold a painting for counterfeit bills. Karma, hey?

I remember an old Bob Hope joke: "I have a new cologne that makes me irresistible to women. It smells like money."

Hai Karate?
Karate? Don't know if I'll fall for raw whiffs of Bruce Lee, Jean Claude Van Damme, or Chuck Norris.

ObTopic: Almost any male is irresistible to barfly babes at closing time. Incel dudes are too lame to figure this out. And all women look about the same upside-down, after dark or not. Whereas upside-down dicks are... dicks.

Hai Karate was an aftershave (from Pfizer the pharmaceutical company no less) sold in the 70s, they had incredibly silly TV commercials where different guys would put a dollop on and suddenly be chased around by hordes of presumably horney women.

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann

This is one of those 50 or so concepts I've had on my story-to-be-written list for the last year or so, which may or may not ever get written. It has many good possibilities.

I was thinking along the lines of a volunteer -- maybe a college student or poor grad student -- who volunteers to try out a pheromone that the Biology Department has cooked up and wants to experiment with. It works, more than anyone expects, women come flocking, and erotica ensues.

How about a Chemistry grad student, maybe a geeky genius with an IQ of 200 and ZERO social interpersonal or relationship clues who graduated high school at 14 and college at 16, masters at 17. Just barely meeting Lit's 18 minimum as faculty will not approve of his thesis, the super-phermone.

In the best Bruce (or is that David) Banner tradition he uses himself as the Guinea Pig. Oh look he gets? (Choose something) Horney is a pretty obvious choice, but others could be humorous. Imagine being irresistible to women when sleeping or exhausted or hungry.

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann

This is turning into The Nutty Professor. No, not that one. I'm talking about the original Jerry Lewis version.

This is turning into The Nutty Professor. No, not that one. I'm talking about the original Jerry Lewis version.
Mix that one (1963) with The Absent-Minded Professor (1961) and Deep Throat (1972). The prof invents Flucker not Flubber, which extends his penis into an irresistible larynx-tickler with some unfortunate but hilarious side-effect(s). Bouncing may be involved.

How about a Chemistry grad student, maybe a geeky genius with an IQ of 200 and ZERO social interpersonal or relationship clues who graduated high school at 14 and college at 16, masters at 17. Just barely meeting Lit's 18 minimum as faculty will not approve of his thesis, the super-phermone.

In the best Bruce (or is that David) Banner tradition he uses himself as the Guinea Pig. Oh look he gets? (Choose something) Horney is a pretty obvious choice, but others could be humorous. Imagine being irresistible to women when sleeping or exhausted or hungry.

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann

Don't let me get hungry... You'd really like me if I were hungry. ;-)

A group of competitive and rather pushy female friends (say three, maybe in a sports team) convince their male friend to try some new pheromone. They all laugh and say it's stupid. But then one of the women starts flirting with the male. That makes the next one wonder if she's not also feeling some attraction. The women get bolder and bolder in their advancement, competing for their male friends' attention. Eventually the male says he can't chose one of them, and if they want him, they will have to share. The women are chocked, but no one wants to back down. Of course, they end up having an amazing orgy.

The next day the male admits he never even put the pheromone on. The women were all driven by their competitiveness. But now that they've found how amazing it can be to team up rather than compete, they of course continue their foursome.

Best told from the perspective of one of the females.

A group of competitive and rather pushy female friends (say three, maybe in a sports team) convince their male friend to try some new pheromone. They all laugh and say it's stupid. But then one of the women starts flirting with the male. That makes the next one wonder if she's not also feeling some attraction. The women get bolder and bolder in their advancement, competing for their male friends' attention. Eventually the male says he can't chose one of them, and if they want him, they will have to share. The women are chocked, but no one wants to back down. Of course, they end up having an amazing orgy.

The next day the male admits he never even put the pheromone on. The women were all driven by their competitiveness. But now that they've found how amazing it can be to team up rather than compete, they of course continue their foursome.

Best told from the perspective of one of the females.

This is a great idea. The motivation of the women to compete with one another has to be handled convincingly. But the notion of it being psychology rather than "magic" that drives them is a great story idea.

This is a great idea. The motivation of the women to compete with one another has to be handled convincingly. But the notion of it being psychology rather than "magic" that drives them is a great story idea.

I second this. It's more believable, less satire or obvious farce. This one is worth someone writing.

Yes, it would need careful character development. But with pacing (and maybe a few glasses of wine) it could land in the realm of realism. Oh, if only I had the time...

Edit: I used a similar placebo driver in this story: https://www.literotica.com/s/the-wanton-flower
It was enjoyable to write

Back