Do you mind if I look at your tits?

OMG!!! That's too hilarious! :D It reminds me of the Pick
-up Lines thread.

Las Vegas Tee Shirts
please-tell-your-tits-to-stop-staring-at-my-eyes-t-shirts.png
 
Sorry. I couldn't help myself. :(

LOL! Thanks for the laugh. BTW - what the hell is that thing on his crotch? Looks like a damn Wookie!

I said I was sorry! :eek:;):kiss:

That's one. ;):devil:

Don't worry, I understand where you're coming from. I too thought it a bit inappropriate to be told that I was wank fodder. I didn't care, but come on, did I really need to know that? :eek::D

Yeah, this. Really?

On here I try not to get in a twist over pm remarks, keeping in mind I chose to visit an online sex site. ;)

Didn't this get debated on the thread about how to get a reply to a pm? Just cause I choose to discuss sex in a general way doesn't mean I'm interested in providing wank fodder for anyone in particular, ya know? Meh. Maybe it's just me and my fetish for manners. :D
 
ha. I hate it. There's this guy who makes it so obvious he likes me. He tries to make small talk. He seems like the shy or socially awkward type. He told me once he sometimes drinks at work just to pass the time..he's not drunk but it would explain why sometimes he's more talkative than others. Funny thing is I been going into that store for 5+ years. He showed no interest until I gained weight and these things got bigger. Or maybe he wasn't single back then and is a decent guy who doesn't cheat. I don't know. Either way, I never dressed sexy or any kind of cleavage bearing shirts. I wear jackets, sports bras that flatten them and give me a uniboob..... I really don't even get what he's looking at. But, up until he started looking down and can't help it.. he's just one of those pigs that do it.. I just skeeve the guy now. So yeah, no interest and major turn off. I don't need it. Guys like that are a dime a dozen.
 
Just cause I choose to discuss sex in a general way doesn't mean I'm interested in providing wank fodder for anyone in particular, ya know? Meh. Maybe it's just me and my fetish for manners. :D

But, but, your legs are just so damned sexy! Since I can't hump them in person, wanking is all that is left! :eek:;)
 
Hope no one minds if I give this one a bump. It was interesting and fun, for me anyway, hearing everyone's opinion. :)
 
At 40 I find it flattering when a guy glances at my tits but not stares at them
 
I was in the checkout line at the grocery store and caught the man behind me staring down my shirt as I bent over to get my groceries out of my buggy. He wasn't gross or creepy about it so I *may* have taken a little longer to take my items out.;) Just don't weird me out and be so obvious and I'm OK with it.
 
A couple looks is flattering. Constantly staring at them/obsessing over them is annoying.
 
I wonder if I rate as net plus or minus with women, particularly those wearing name tags.

The tag almost always lays on a boob, and sometimes the type size or angle may require more than a quick glance to be discerned.

But having found out their name, I try to use it and make eye contact as I do.
 
I'm rather average in that department so I don't notice a whole lot...

My sister is very blessed on the other hand, and her perspective is pretty interesting. She works in a professional office around a bunch of men who try very hard to 'professional.' She says that when the guy finally can't resist and has to look down at her breasts she's like "gotcha!" She loves that they can't help themselves and it clues her in to who she can tease...
 
I would agree that it depends on the man and his approach. I generally find an appreciative glance from a stranger to be flattering and an ego boost. From a coworker it may be awkward though, in the way that excessive flirtation can be.
I agree a fleeting glance or two is acceptable but when a guy talks to your chest instead of looking at your face I find that ignorant and rude and sometimes intimidating and uncomfortable depending on who it is!
 
Depends on how long the gaze is and how often. A cursory look is fine, but anything more I would think would be inappropriate.


Imagines how men would feel about prolonged/frequent stares at their cock in the middle of a conversation.

Like this could be a live one! :)
 
I'm stunned it's the first time I have noticed this thread....and I always look but try my best to never stare. Long...;)
 
Yes, I agree completely. I don't think this happens to me very much, though, if ever. Not that I don't have nice tits, lol (the fact that I'm explaining this is making me laugh), but I don't dress very provocatively at all. I'm jeans, t-shirt, and gym shoes kinda gal. My husband has told me he's noticed guys checking out my rear, though.
I know what you mean there's a time and a place :)
I don't think I'd complain if a certain person I felt the same about was checking them out though! But I know I have to be careful with what I wear especially for my chosen profession plus it tends to attract numpties when I'm out with my Uni friends :rolleyes:
 
Yes, I agree completely. I don't think this happens to me very much, though, if ever. Not that I don't have nice tits, lol (the fact that I'm explaining this is making me laugh), but I don't dress very provocatively at all. I'm jeans, t-shirt, and gym shoes kinda gal. My husband has told me he's noticed guys checking out my rear, though.

I'd be happy to offer an opinion on both if you'd like.....completely unbiased of course.
 
I know what you mean there's a time and a place :)
I don't think I'd complain if a certain person I felt the same about was checking them out though! But I know I have to be careful with what I wear especially for my chosen profession plus it tends to attract numpties when I'm out with my Uni friends :rolleyes:

OK - I'm older than you...but "numpties" ? And I’m not staring, lest I be lumped in with the numpties!
 
I know what you mean there's a time and a place :)
I don't think I'd complain if a certain person I felt the same about was checking them out though! But I know I have to be careful with what I wear especially for my chosen profession plus it tends to attract numpties when I'm out with my Uni friends :rolleyes:

What profession would that be? Oh and how does one qualify for the 'certain person' status? I can't imagine that you don't get the long glance everyday so Uni friends or not I suspect you garner attention. :kiss:
 
Back
Top