Irsm

Virgin
Just joined Literotica, and thought I'd introduce myself. A lifelong dom, very experienced. Also a long time author of published erotica, with themes of BDSM mixed often with interracial settings. Married to a wonderful, well trained sub. Interested in connecting with others with similar interests.

Irsm

Just joined Literotica, and thought I'd introduce myself. A lifelong dom, very experienced. Also a long time author of published erotica, with themes of BDSM mixed often with interracial settings. Married to a wonderful, well trained sub. Interested in connecting with others with similar interests.

Irsm

Welcome!!

Welcome. The BDSM forum is small in terms of the number of people posting. I think there are lots of lurkers!!

Jump in to threads, hopefully you'll find some connection.

Hi welcome! Hope you enjoy yourself here, looking forward to your future posts!...:cattail:

It seems that there's a thread specifically for introducing yourself to the group.:rolleyes:

Nah, I think we may have chased him off. One post isn't much. It isn't even enough to test the waters to see if you like the people. And I was the only one who even loosely mentioned anything but a welcome.

And maybe he created a different nick and decided to post elsewhere. Oh well. He might come back and he might not. And if I hadn't posted, this thread would quickly fall off the first page. It's my fault. :rolleyes:

Glad you are here. It’s a great site with lots of variety. It’s different from fetlife but it still has me learning more about myself

Back