Buttplugs?

Wowie zowie. After just fiddling around with it in the shower a few times, during which I barely got the head past my sphincter, I finally got to take the Rumpy for a good ride and what a ride it was. For a toy that I thought might be too small when I first ordered it, and then realized it was much bigger than I thought, The Rumpy turned out to be perfect…and what a pretty phallic sight it is!

<snip>

With a kiss, my wife proclaims "That was so hot....", before turning to walk out of the bathroom shaking her ass as she goes. After a bit of a hiatus, I’m so glad that we’re back into ass play and can’t wait for many more play times to come with this and, as we build our collection back up, many other toys, probes and plugs. Who knew it could be this good again…at 60? Happy camper!

Wow! What an experience with Rumpy! Thanks for sharing that.

Family Gathering.

Blue Renegade Knock Knock buttplug.

Vigorously rocking in the rocker/recliner.

I can feel the ball moving in the buttplug.

They have no idea why I'm smiling.

41ChpSL-fRL.jpg

That would be awesome... Like a ben-wa-ball for men..

I do use them and they do feel wonderful inside me :)

I have a glass one too that I like to grind on while I'm sitting here chatting. :) Haven't tried wearing it out for any length of time as it gets kinda hard to keep it in for long while I'm upright or walking and since I don't wear undies, I have nothing to help keep it in me...;)

That sounds like a lot of fun i hadnt thought to grind on a plug while searching lit may have to try that

I have several but my favorite one stays in me all night. I sleep with it in me and go out in public. It’s hot. 2.5 inches around 4 inches long.

I love to put one in after being deeply seeded, then walk around for a few hours like that. Pre stretched and lubed, ready fo the next cock!

Only recently managed to get a small attachment, which came with a little vibrator I was given, into my ass. Anything larger than a finger or the little vibe was uncomfortable. Lots of lube and patience and now I enjoy feeling it firmly inside me.

Anytime I have used one it always falls out.....

and mu sphincter is tight...It's like I have to squeeze to keep it in

Anytime I have used one it always falls out.....

and mu sphincter is tight...It's like I have to squeeze to keep it in

I find that true with most of the jelly plugs I have tried. I hope to try a stainless steel one some day without such worries. Best I have had to stay in is the g-gasm delight vibrator. It has a nice bulbous head & thinner shaft, but the shaft is too long for wear out. Just an at home play option.

Last edited:
I find that true with most of the jelly plugs I have tried. I hope to try a stainless steel one some day withoit such worries. Best I have had to stay in is the g-gasm delight vibrator. It has a nice bulbous head & thinner shaft, but the shaft is to long for wear out. Just an at home play option.

thank you

Family Gathering.

Blue Renegade Knock Knock buttplug.

Vigorously rocking in the rocker/recliner.

I can feel the ball moving in the buttplug.

They have no idea why I'm smiling.

41ChpSL-fRL.jpg

Never seen that one before, but I like the concept.

I have the day to myself and, following a long and thorough enema (colonic) session, my "date" for the day will be this gentleman (though he may have to share ass time with a few other toys as well).

IHQinDdU_o.jpg

Last edited:
I have this one too

Glad to hear it. I just ordered this two days ago.

I have the same one and it changed my life. I had the most amazing prostate orgasm and thanks to the cock ring was rock hard. I want to wear it while fucking.

I have the same one and it changed my life. I had the most amazing prostate orgasm and thanks to the cock ring was rock hard. I want to wear it while fucking.

I have and it is very fun. Everytime I thrust back, it would stimulate my booty.:D

Go slow with lots of lube

It arrived, but I'm having trouble getting it in. Any tips?

My experienced advice is to go slow and do not rush. If the toy you bought vibrates even better. Use plenty of lube on the toy and your fingers and work it in and around your ass. If your toy vibrates put it in the open of your ass and enjoy the new sensations. All the while masturbate with your other hand with one finger only just on the underneath side of the tip of your cock. Do not stroke!!! Just barely touch that magic spot on the underneath tip. As you become aroused your prostate will expand and contract thus opening your ass. I cannot stress this enough go slow!!!! Make sure you have plenty of time and will not be disturbed and enjoy the feelings but don’t rush it. As your ass opens to accept the toy you will get some resistance at the first sphincter. Push out like you are having a bowel movement. It may feel like you are but don’t worry that is just the toy going in. Once you are past that barrier your eager ass will suck it the rest of the way in. Then just go nuts and see what feels good and doesn’t. I hope this helps and good luck to you.

I find that true with most of the jelly plugs I have tried. I hope to try a stainless steel one some day without such worries. Best I have had to stay in is the g-gasm delight vibrator. It has a nice bulbous head & thinner shaft, but the shaft is too long for wear out. Just an at home play option.

The glass one I have stays put.
The downside is that the base is sometimes a little uncomfortable.

The glass one I have stays put.
The downside is that the base is sometimes a little uncomfortable.

I like my glass one a lot but have to agree with you about the base being a bit uncomfortable compared to my rubber ones. Glass is good for extended periods though. Slides out a lot better.

—————

Thanks to everyone for sharing in this thread!!!!! I hope to read more inputs.

Running errands pantied and plugged. Had to get a smaller one, but it feels great!

My experienced advice is to go slow and do not rush. If the toy you bought vibrates even better. Use plenty of lube on the toy and your fingers and work it in and around your ass. If your toy vibrates put it in the open of your ass and enjoy the new sensations. All the while masturbate with your other hand with one finger only just on the underneath side of the tip of your cock. Do not stroke!!! Just barely touch that magic spot on the underneath tip. As you become aroused your prostate will expand and contract thus opening your ass. I cannot stress this enough go slow!!!! Make sure you have plenty of time and will not be disturbed and enjoy the feelings but don’t rush it. As your ass opens to accept the toy you will get some resistance at the first sphincter. Push out like you are having a bowel movement. It may feel like you are but don’t worry that is just the toy going in. Once you are past that barrier your eager ass will suck it the rest of the way in. Then just go nuts and see what feels good and doesn’t. I hope this helps and good luck to you.
Great advice!

Back