Tal's Thread. Fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably being American Tink. I Tell Tall I don't understand English. She translates. LoL.

Luckily I do understand the Jaffa Cake versus biscuit ( cookies ) conversation.

:D

Doing better but a nap is in my future. :)
I goggled them. Those are cookies.

Haha! I'm not going there.

Nap sounds perfect. :)

I'm going to get off - things to do - catch you later ladies.

Ah, other women to please! Enjoy! :kiss:

Shhh! That's a very Machiavellian way to think!

In this context it does cos Fryer is frustrated that he can't fit one woman in his cellar. So, yeah, size matters when talking about cellars... :D

Shouldn't he be worrying about fitting in a woman's downstairs?

I think I might have been just a tad too aggressive in that post... *shrugs* ah well. :eek:

I daren't tell you, you'd just get more jealous.

attachment.php

Attachments

• alien-41624_960_720.png
    alien-41624_960_720.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 0

I failed....I laughed!!

Ha! I'm not panicking. No. Not me. Not here. Not now. ALL IS CALM! :eek:

;) Course I am.

Haha, yeah it's a Brit thing. Age old argument/discussion that creeps up now and again. How's the head?

LOL! I'm sure you were there last time this got brought up!

On another note: I now have the upcoming week pretty much fully organised on a spreadsheet. I am determined that I won't be dropping balls unless they're sweaty.

It's probably being American Tink. I Tell Tall I don't understand English. She translates. LoL.

Luckily I do understand the Jaffa Cake versus biscuit ( cookies ) conversation.

I never thought a conversation about Jaffa Cake would make me laugh so hard.....I learned a lot about the cake though...

Oh, I know a thing of two about spreadsheets....oh, not that kind? Darn...lol ;)

I failed....I laughed!!

I never thought a conversation about Jaffa Cake would make me laugh so hard.....I learned a lot about the cake though...

Oh, I know a thing of two about spreadsheets....oh, not that kind? Darn...lol ;)

I'm glad someone watch it.:heart:

Wot? No crazies today?

Hello mate. I've not been in as I have the nastiest hangover imaginable. I had to crawl to the toilet today as I could not stand up properly. :eek:

Normal service will be resumed on Thursday as I'm away at a funeral tomorrow. I'm not drinking anything though - nope - alcohol is evil.

Just a quick visit from me. I'm off to try and smarten myself up.

Good erm...whatever the fuck time of day it is there...
(it's too early here to count).

Hope the day is going well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back