Ancient Guides From The Stars

Neuschwanstein_Castle_LOC_p_zpstkjtmdec.jpg
Acheron Tsukino​
Acheron inhaled sharply as his body tensed, the nightmare blurring strangely. His breathing calmed down a bit as he grimaced slightly.

Memory
"If anything happens to me, Akane will help guide you, Ash," Naru said softly and shyly as her fingers twisted the seal in place. Acheron's eyes widened slightly as he felt the warm-hot energy rushing through his body. He had always been physically stronger and faster than most of the Chūnin, much like Naru herself, despite being a couple of years older than her fifteen years. 'I wonder if she knew something would happen,' he mused, not for the first time.

OOC- 'Gate To Hope' in Latin.
To translate the spells, look for the Thu'um.
Sexy%20Long%20Haired%20Man_zpsvpheghhl.jpg

Lalia stayed close to him until morning when she woke up. That is when she realized they had been like this all night. Her cheeks turned bright red as she stood up. She looked over and saw that the girls had left a dress to change into for the day. Lalia walked over and quickly changed into the dress. She saw a mirror, walking over to it. The dress hugged her body and chest nicely.

Acheron Tsukino​
Acheron inhaled sharply as he sat up, his eyes half lidded and still glazed over with sleep. He moved slowly, yet with almost no wasted movements as he got dressed. He wore body armor, both upper body and lower body, though he didn't bother with footwear. There were, however, boots nearby. His glazed gaze flickered over Laila's form, seemingly unaware of her presence, though that was really rather usual around him.

Lalia turned to see Acheron looking at her, cheeks turning a soft pinkish color. "Good morning."she said. She walk over to him, noticing the armor her was wearing. "Why are you wearing that? Is someone attacking?"she asked. Lalia began to look around with a bit of fear on her face. Yesterday was quite the ordeal for her, she rather not go through that again. Lalia looked back to to him, Acheron was just staring at her. "Did I do something wrong? The girls left me this to wear......"she said. She was confused, maybe she should change back into the nightgown.

Acheron Tsukino​
Acheron inhaled sharply as he blinked, confused as his eyes cleared before his gaze dropped as he grimaced. "Not likely, but anything is possible. I don't think it's likely, though," he said wryly, embarrassed. His hand rose before his fingers snapped abruptly, the sharp sound causing a momentary surge of emerald-gold energy as his clothes shifted to more casual wear. "I'm not really a morning person, frankly. Waking up to the sight of you... might change that," he said wryly.
[/QUOTE]

Lalia took a small step back before she realized his clothes had changed. Though her cheeks darken from his words, making her smile. She walked over, as she was curious if he was feeling better. "How does your body feel?"she asked. Lalia had her body pressed against his as she nuzzled his neck. She kissed his cheek softly before smiling at him.

Acheron Tsukino​
Acheron exhaled softly as he shivered. "Very sore and stiff. Unfortunately, we must know what the irritating 'nobles' came for. Doubtless it is likely they hope that I or anyone in this castle would fight for one or more of them, which will not happen regardless of anything they may offer. What Naru... didn't know when she set the seal that allowed Akane to merge with me if something happened to her... though it was unintentional... the shock... actually killed me. However... something happened... and for some reason, i am gaining the abilities, mentally and physically... of a Dragon," he said quietly as he shifted his dull silver-black arm with the darkened silver-blue nails that were slightly sharpened in nature. The 'skin' was, in fact, almost like a snake's in appearance, at the moment.

Lalia frowned a little as she listened to Acheron. "Would a hot bath help? As for the men I would have no idea. Though sleeping on the floor probably didn't help."she said. She nuzzled his neck again then kissed it softly. Lalia was worried about him then ran her hand over his arm. "On my planet that is a sign of power...becoming something more powerful. The strength to protect. Those you ended up with a dragon were very lucky. Have someone that cherish you..."she said. She looked down at the floor, no one choose her. Lalia wanted to be loved and cherished.

Last edited:

Acheron Tsukino​
Acheron blinked at her comment, thoughtful. "It might, I'm not sure. As for cherishing someone else... I'm not sure who I'd choose, though the kunoichi... I care about them, and you. I'm... not comfortable with others as I grew up without a home," he said quietly as he shivered slightly. Her touch was warm and relaxing, a sensation he wasn't very used to.

Lalia smiled then got close to him again. "You can cherish more than one person. Those who are very important to you."she said. She brushed some hair out of his eyes. "I just... .thank you for taking care of me."she said. She once again nuzzled his neck then hugged him gently.

Acheron Tsukino​
Acheron exhaled softly as he slowly lifted his arms and tentatively hugged Lalia back. "Ah... that bathroom we used before, the girls tend to enjoy using... usually in groups," he said shyly as he took a slow breath as he half turned. The door several feet away swung open, revealing the room beyond. Surprisingly, it only had two ways in: the door that had just opened... and the archway on the far wall leading to open sunlight.

Lalia smiled then looked around, seeing an open door. She took his hand, leading him to the doorway. "What about this one."she said. Lalia let go of Acheron's hand before walking in. She walked over to the tub and tilted her head a bit. Lalia wasn't sure how to turn the water on. "How does one fill this with water?"she asked.

Acheron Tsukino​
Acheron cocked his head, touching the ruby gemstone as large as a toddler's fist which shone. Due to his light touch, the water wasn't all that hot, but it wasn't cold either. "I think the longer you're touching the gemstone, the hotter or colder the water is," he said softly, his tone unsure as he was just guessing. He noticed several nozzles with other precious gemstones as well, assuming they were some sort of bubble bath or shampoo, which they were. He saw golden topaz, dark red garnet, purple amethyst, and dark blue sapphire as compared to the lighter blue aquamarine on the other side of the water spigot.

Lalia nodded her head then smiled before taking his hand off. "Undress and hop in."she said. She placed her hand on the Ruby continuing to fill the tub. Lalia was going to take care of Acheron, bathe him. She sat on the edge of the tub as it finished filling with water. "I wish to bathe you."she said softly, blushing.

Acheron Tsukino​
Acheron shrugged as he shed the outer vest, jacket, and undershirt before he slid his baggy pants down, sliding off the boots, revealing bare skin, including a particular ten and a half inch long, two inch thick muscle just below his waist that was quite stiff and obvious. He knew from Alduin's words as he grew up, that he would effectively shift from a human to a Dragon, though the change would take time and, often, be quite painful.

"Do as you wish, my dear, though I do not doubt that you would enjoy the bath yourself," he deadpanned with an edge of fondness; he knew had Hinata, Sakura, or even Akane had heard him, they would be shocked as he was far from affectionate with anyone.

Lalia had smiled on her face as she watched Acheron Undress, taking note of his manhood. She chuckled softly then smiled once more. "Your health comes first, my dragon."she said. Lalia secretly wanted to join him though she kept that to herself. "If you wish, I will join after I finish bathing you."she said.

Acheron Tsukino​
Acheron sighed softly as he tested the water, finding it to be comfortable for him, though it would likely be too hot for Lalia. His finger twitched, a thin thread of bluish light touching the aquamarine for several seconds. He noticed with some interest that the water didn't noticeably cool, at least to him, though he could tell the aquamarine did pick up the contact as it began shimmering before he cut off the chakra flow and the glow dimmed. He blinked, noticing pale lavender foam covering the top of the water before he glanced down, seeing his fingertips on the amethyst gemstone. "Well, that tells us what is within that one, anyway. Unless I'm mistaken, it is lilac and orchid scented bubble bath foam," he said quietly, his tone thoughtful. He was somewhat thankful the kunoichi didn't know of this particular room, though he could hear muffled laughter from the sunlit doorway, realizing that was likely where the kunoichi were currently at.

Lalia giggled softly before she began to wet his hair. "Yes but it smells lovely."she said. She touched one of the gemstones to have it dispense shampoo. Lalia worked it into his hair as she took her time. "Still up to you if you wish for me to join you."she teased. She had a small smirk on her face.

Acheron Tsukino​
Acheron shivered slightly as he felt Laila's warm fingers gliding through his thick, silky hair. "I'm open to the idea. Perhaps this can be our private bathroom... for therapeutic use, I suppose," he quipped jokingly, keenly aware that this young woman seemed to bring to the surface a gentler, even playful side of himself that previously only Naru could coax out.

Lalia smiled before washing the shampoo out his hair. "Mmm I like the sound of that."she said. She then got conditioner then worked it in before washing that out. Lalia got body wash then began at his shoulders, massaging his skin. She worked her way down his chest.

Acheron Tsukino​
Acheron let his eyes drift almost closed as a low, soft sigh escaped him. He couldn't remember being this relaxed... ever. "You have magical hands. I've never felt this relaxed... ever," he said softly and shyly. He took a soft, slow breath as he tilted his head back a bit further, baring his throat. In a predatory sense, especially with how brief a period he had known Lalia, was a ridiculously huge sign of trust.

Lalia smiled then began to kiss his neck. Her hands began to go lower as she was still bathing him. She could hear him moan and that made her blush a little. Lalia then nuzzled his neck as she could feel his manhood. She ran her hand over it.

Acheron Tsukino​
Acheron moaned softly in surprise as his eyes snapped open. He realized that Lalia had stripped down and slipped into the water quietly, though he didn't mind her touch in the least. He didn't react other than opening his eyes, watching Lalia. He shuddered as his hips rocked slowly at her light, almost tentative touch.

One of the biggest reasons for his reluctance to mate with anyone else was the fact that he knew that his muscles were roughly four times more dense and powerful than the natives of this world. He was cautious of hurting anyone... unless they deserved it.

Lalia had undress quietly and joined Acheron. She had her hand run over his manhood. Lalia was surprised that he seems not to mind. She smiled before nuzzling his neck again. "Go ahead, I will be alright."she said. Lalia had seated herself on his lap as she washed the soap from his chest.

Acheron Tsukino​
Acheron moaned softly before he cocked his head at her softly spoken words. "My muscles are denser and quite a bit stronger than those.... here... as my body changes... it will only grow stronger and more powerful. I do not wish to harm someone... doing that," he said in a low voice.

He was very cautious as he did know that the groups that had been hunting Naru had lost track of her... or more precisely... her tenant... upon her death. They did not know that Akane was with him. He cocked his head slightly, noticing that the foam and hot water was just above his waistline, whilst his hard, stiff manhood was easily obvious.

Back