the new new UK Online directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

luv1

Pants on head.
Really, really people. Broke that last new thread? We only just got it not that long ago. Mouthy gits. I never have nore have I ever the like (nice bit of English there for our lovely friends outside britland ;):D)

I blame GA. That usually works and it's usually true.

Gawd bless the queen and all that sail in her :D

Right the rules (as far as I remember)
No cyber rumpy pumpy. Flirt coz that's normal... Just don't get your cock out and ask if someone wants their tea stirred.
This is a chatty place, not knocking shop.
No feeding mark after dark
No knife fights
You have to buy a round
And for the love of gods, do not ever make eye contact with GA's sock pile.

Right the rules (as far as I remember)
No cyber rumpy pumpy. Flirt coz that's normal... Just don't get your cock out and ask if someone wants their tea stirred.
This is a chatty place, not knocking shop.
No feeding mark after dark
No knife fights
You have to buy a round
And for the love of gods, do not ever make eye contact with GA's sock pile.

But, but.....I like knives......... *scowl*

Fuck me, third post in and I'm sulking already. Somebody slap me? :D

But, but.....I like knives......... *scowl*

Fuck me, third post in and I'm sulking already. Somebody slap me? :D

Of cause no knives! This isn't an inner city school here, we use swords coz we're all traditional. No bend over and I'll get marks spanking gloves..... Do hope he's washed them this time.

Of cause no knives! This isn't an inner city school here, we use swords coz we're all traditional. No bend over and I'll get marks spanking gloves..... Do hope he's washed them this time.

You know, I was all happy to comply until I read that, now I'm thinking the only thing worse would be you using one of GA's socks.

I may hafta reconsider this misbehaving lark *double scowl*

:p

You know, I was all happy to comply until I read that, now I'm thinking the only thing worse would be you using one of GA's socks.

I may hafta reconsider this misbehaving lark *double scowl*

:p

The sock pile!?! You mad woman!?! Anyone goes near that and they'll risk loosing an arm! Not part of an arm, the whole bloody thing!!! I don't think GA's been feeding them. He shouldn't be allowed pets... Or be a pet. Imagine the trouble house training him.

The sock pile!?! You mad woman!?! Anyone goes near that and they'll risk loosing an arm! Not part of an arm, the whole bloody thing!!! I don't think GA's been feeding them. He shouldn't be allowed pets... Or be a pet. Imagine the trouble house training him.

*drinkspew*

Oh god, I can't......

No, no, I must leave that well alone

*sniggers to self*

Anyone daft enough to take on such a task as house training the GA deserves a fucking medal :D

How's your Sunday been shaping up Hun? :kiss:

Not too bad, actually :kiss:

I managed to not kill the girlchild when giving her a riding lesson (don't fucking go there, perverts!), and I've not long woken up from a nap....dinner's in the oven, the guinea pigs still haven;t managed to plot an escape from their new run, and the house is delightfully quiet!

How's about yourself? :rose:

Not too bad, actually :kiss:

I managed to not kill the girlchild when giving her a riding lesson (don't fucking go there, perverts!), and I've not long woken up from a nap....dinner's in the oven, the guinea pigs still haven;t managed to plot an escape from their new run, and the house is delightfully quiet!

How's about yourself? :rose:

Start at 6, got everyone up. Ran through the streets of London for charity in the rain... Then sun. Scoffed some nice persons homemade cookies, made the family a huge roast shoulder of lamb with all the lovely things. Shopping, and made up a thread so I can run about in it in just my pants and no one can do a thing about it coz it's got my name on it :D:nana:

It's been a bit eventful for a Sunday.

Start at 6, got everyone up. Ran through the streets of London for charity in the rain... Then sun. Scoffed some nice persons homemade cookies, made the family a huge roast shoulder of lamb with all the lovely things. Shopping, and made up a thread so I can run about in it in just my pants and no one can do a thing about it coz it's got my name on it :D:nana:

It's been a bit eventful for a Sunday.

Ahh yes, you is the dude with a penchant for cooking *nods*

I myself have a penchant for burning things, daughter has a penchant for flambeing the kitchen.....:cool:

Ahh yes, you is the dude with a penchant for cooking *nods*

I myself have a penchant for burning things, daughter has a penchant for flambeing the kitchen.....:cool:

Well on the bright side your not going to get food poisoning from under cooker food. And a white kitchen is so last year, charred black look is where all the cool people like these days. So it said in my copy of filthy cockney chimney sweep weekly.

Well on the bright side your not going to get food poisoning from under cooker food. And a white kitchen is so last year, charred black look is where all the cool people like these days. So it said in my copy of filthy cockney chimney sweep weekly.

The girlchild's boyfriend once said 'the burnt bits actually taste quite nice'.........cheeky cunt! :D

The girlchild's boyfriend once said 'the burnt bits actually taste quite nice'.........cheeky cunt! :D
Really? Next time he can lick the pot clean. Saves soaking it with loads of washing up liquid to shift it.
Oh, the itch, the ITCH......
...it's buuurrrnnniinngggggggggggg

:D

You've heard GA in his "alone time" as well? I still wake up in a cold sweat. But at lease he doesn't shout "allons-y" like mark. Strange man.

Really? Next time he can lick the pot clean. Saves soaking it with loads of washing up liquid to shift it.

You've heard GA in his "alone time" as well? I still wake up in a cold sweat. But at lease he doesn't shout "allons-y" like mark. Strange man.

Yes really *pout* I was kinda hoping it might kill him, or at the very least give him a dicky tummy, but no. The boy must have an ironclad constitution, damnit :cool:

*snort* .... oh lordy ........ *giggles*

Poor Mark :p

How does one survive memories like that?......you must be very brave *nods*

Gaebul.jpg

First penis pic! And it don't break the rules!!! Anyone hungry for urechis unicinctus? They're suppose to be tasty... If not a little salty.

Yes really *pout* I was kinda hoping it might kill him, or at the very least give him a dicky tummy, but no. The boy must have an ironclad constitution, damnit :cool:

*snort* .... oh lordy ........ *giggles*

Poor Mark :p

How does one survive memories like that?......you must be very brave *nods*

I try to distract myself with random things like sticking googly eyes on post boxes so they look like they are looking at you with open mouths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back