A very naughty sister(closed)

Maci was loving this, his cock felt so good in her ass. "Mmmm you can take the condom off."she said. Having a feeling he probably wanted to fuck her without one. "Fuck me harder!"she screamed. Maci could handle more rougher sex.
 
“Are you sure?” Matt asked Maci after she read his mind about taking the condom off. He didn’t even wait for the answer and pulled out and quickly peeled the condom off before slipping back inside her ass. “Oh fuck....!” Matt groaned experiencing the pleasure of fucking Maci bareback. He placed his hands on her hips and lower back and started fucking her as fast as he could.
 
Maci knew he was wrapped around he finger at this point. Letting out a loud moan as he began to fuck her again. It felt even better and by his moaning he was just loving this. "Oh deeper!"she cried. Wanting to cum one last time with her brother.
 
The room was filled with the highly erotic soundtrack of the two siblings having intense forbidden sex. Matt was thrusting as hard and deep into Maci as he could. His eyes glued to the sight of his long girthy cock disappearing into his sister over and over. His swinging balls clapping against her soaking pussy with each thrust.
 
Maci's head snapped back as she let out a scream, cumming hard. Having her ride out her orgasm before she rested against the bed. Maci soon felt her brother ease out of her ass before she turned round. Pulling her brother into a hot kiss. "Mmmm we should do this more often."she said.
 
Matt fucked Maci through her orgasm and then felt an orgasm of his own coming on. He pulled out and blasted seven big warm ribbons of cum into Maci’s back “Fuckkkkkk!!” He groaned deeply as he stroked his dick shooting all his cum into his petite sister. Then he was pulled in for a hot steamy kiss from his sister. His softening dick rubbing against her pussy mound. “Maci that was so.. wrong.. it felt so good though! I can’t believe we did that!”
 
"Mmm I'm always down for pleasing you."she said. Crawling out of bed to go clean up. "Just think you can get pussy whenever you want from me."she said. Walking back in before rejoining him in bed. Putting his cock right up against her pussy.
 
Drunken on the taboo sex Matt remained in bed while Maci left to go clean up. She then rejoined him and got her naked body against his and positioned his cock right against her wet smooth pussy mound. It was so soft and smooth and warm against his dick causing it to slowly come back to life. “And what happens if Brittany finds out, or even mom?!” Matt asked instinctively placing a hand on her round ass squeezing firmly.
 
"Who says they are going to find out? You honestly don't know me very well.....I get away with a lot."she said. Maci chuckled before she nuzzled his neck. "Like the time you thought you heard a noise in my room....well I totally snuck my friend in here for sex."she said. Maci was no innocent little girl anymore.
 
As Matt listened to Maci talked his Cock continued to slowly stiffen against her. It was very obvious now that she wasn’t the innocent little sister he thought she was. “Damn you are naughty as hell Maci. But you’re not always as sneaky as you think. I saw you that one time you peeked in on me and Brittany fucking that one time.” Matt smirked as he looked into her eyes.
 
Maci chuckled before she nuzzled his neck. "I did...you two weren't exactly quiet. "She said. Shifting as she rubbed against his cock. "I'm still more sneaky than you. I haven't been caught having sex yet. Plus I don't leave my clothes like Brittany. "She said. Maci could feel he was hard again. Moving her hips as his cock rubbed against her pussy.
 
As Maci moved her hips and rubbed her wet pussy against his stiff cock Matt released a pleasure filled sigh. “Maybe I should take some pointers from you then.” Matt chuckles shifting his hips which caused the tip of his cock to press against his sister’s tight hole. Matt then penetrated his little sister and slowly sunk deep into her tight hot cunt. Matt groaned out feeling so much more pleasure now that he was experiencing her tight young pussy raw with no condom. The two siblings connected in the most forbidden way.
 
Maci heard him moan before she felt him slip into her pussy. Moaning herself before she smirked. "I can teach you plenty so we never get caught."she said. Now moving her hips slowly so he really got to feel her. "Just think you will pussy a lot."she said.
 
The two siblings locked lips and shared a deeply erotic make out session while moving their hips. Matt kept his movements slow enjoying the sensation of Maci’s tight pussy squeezing his long thick raw cock. The air filling with the lewd wet sounds of his manhood sliding in and out of her soaking wet hole and the sound of their wet saliva filled kiss. Matt’s arms were wrapped around Maci, one hand rested on her lower back and the other was gripping her ass.
 
Maci was loving this as she maoned into the kiss. Knowing she had her brother hooked on her pussy. Pulling away from the kiss as she moaned loudly. Shifting so that she was straddling his lap. Her tits were bouncing gently before she began to pick up the pace.
 
Earlier in the day Matt wouldn’t even have thought about having sex with his little sister. But now laying here in bed with Maci bouncing up and down his long cock he was addicted to having sex with her. He knew it was wrong on so many levels but the pleasure was incredible, so much better then when he has sex with Brittany. Matt briefly felt guilty for cheating on Brittany, but once Maci began picking up the pace his mind was numbed by pleasure again.

“You have such a tight pussy Maci!” Matt groaned while running his hands up from her hips to her bouncing breasts. Her body was so soft and smooth he loved every inch of her body. His hands cupped her breasts and he caresses then firmly while using his thumbs to tease her hard nipples.
 
Maci moaned more before she bit her bottom lip. "Mmmm what made you change your mind? I thought you didn't want to fuck me?"she said. Just wanting to hearing it from himself. "Oh is my big brother addicted to this pussy?"she said. Teasing as she knew it was true. Riding him harder as she worked her hips . "Is my big brother going to cum in my pussy?"she teased.
 
“This is so wrong, but it feels so fucking good!” Maci was riding Matt’s thick ten inch cock like a pro. Brittany didn’t even ride him this good. “How can I not be hooked on this pussy? I know you are my sister, but fuck... this pussy is the best!” Matt groaned in response to his little sister who now had him completely wrapped around her finger. ‘Cum inside her?!’ Matt thought to himself wondering if it was safe. “I can’t cum inside you Maci.” Matt said figuring it wasn’t safe since she made him wear a condom earlier. The last thing he wanted to do was get his little sister pregnant.
 
Maci had a big smiled on her face as he was all hers. "That's fine....I'll just suck you off."she said. Pulling her brother into another hot wet make out session. Moaning into the kiss as his cock felt even better without a condom. "just let me know when, and I'll be sure to take care of my big brother."she teased. Not minding as she wanted to suck his cock again.
 
When Matt was pulled into another hot make out session with Maci he sat up and helped lift her up and down his throbbing pole. Their naked bodies pressed together while the siblings continued making out, Matt drunk on lust and addicted to Maci’s tight little pussy wrapped perfectly around his dick. His shaft was coated in a warm slick layer of her pussy juices that ran down and coated his balls also. He could feel his orgasm growing closer but he wanted to hold out for as long as possible to enjoy this pleasure for as long as he could.
 
Maci moaned as he began to bounce her on his cock. "Don't worry you will get this pussy again. "She said. Knowing he probably was close before she got him to ease out of her. Wasting no time before she gave his cock a lick. Easing him into her mouth as she began to suck him. Wanting one last taste before bed.
 
Hearing that from his little sister was so kinky, Matt was about to erupt and Maci moved off his dick and quickly took him into her mouth. “Oh fuck sis!” Matt groaned out gripping the bed sheets as he started to cum. A big warm load was released into the mouth of his little sister, this load bigger then the last one. Matt collapsed back onto the bed while Maci sucked every last drop from his dick.
 
Maci could hear her brother moan as she sucked him. Making sure to get every last drop before easing him out. Wiping her mouth as she sat up, then soon laid by his side. "Mmmm you taste good. "She said. Snuggling up before she got comfortable for bed.
 
“Well that’s something a brother never thinks he would hear his little sister say to him.” Matt chuckled as Maci snuggles up against him. Her warm naked body pressed up against his, Matt’s cock was coated with his sister’s saliva and rested on his abs. As they laid there Matt started feeling guilty again for cheating on Brittany.
 
Maci nuzzled his neck before she saw the look on his face. "Matt cheer up...you and her fight a lot."she said. She wanted to cheer him up as he was better off without Brittany. Maci ran her nails lightly over his chest.
 
Back
Top