Climaxing just from performing oral?

Astroman72

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 27, 2015
Posts
943
Giving oral is my favorite thing, and as a bi guy, I've cum numerous times just from licking a woman's pussy and/or asshole, without touching or barely touching myself. I've never been with a guy, but I'm sure it would be the same thing for me if I sucked a guy's cock. There's something so sexually intense about performing oral--the visuals, the taste, the scent--it's so personal and intimate to have your partner's most private, sexual parts in your mouth, with both of you accepting and loving your role in the ultimate physical pleasure.

Anyone else get so turned on from giving oral that you actually cum?
 
There were many times when I would cum from being turned on so much while eating my wife's beautiful pussy. I loved to give her orgasms orally but she didn't cum easy. So a lot of times I would fuck her and cum inside her then eat her out.
It's been a really long time since I have sucked a cock so I would probably cum as soon as my lips closed around the shaft.
 
Never from sucking cock or pussy, but I get a so hard without touching myself
 
My first experience was incredibly intense. I was in my mid-40's and out of frustration from involuntary celibacy on account of my then wife having lost any interest in sex, my mind began to wonder. Surely there had to be other guys similarly situated who had thought about discretely taking care of each others needs orally.

My suspicions were correct - there were lots of guys like me and I had found one. The following Saturday we were naked in his living room while his wife was visiting her family out of state. The intensity was intoxicating as I knelt on the floor next to the bed in his guest room while he laid on his side facing me. I was overwhelmed by the flood of sensations that all of my senses were taking in as I orally explored the sexual organs of another man for the first time after fantasizing about it for the past few years. It was more than I could handle and I spontaneously came all over the bedspread.

I felt bad and he wasn't happy about it, but he was very gracious. I recovered quickly and he reciprocated with far more skill and talent than I had clumsily displayed.
 
My first experience was incredibly intense. I was in my mid-40's and out of frustration from involuntary celibacy on account of my then wife having lost any interest in sex, my mind began to wonder. Surely there had to be other guys similarly situated who had thought about discretely taking care of each others needs orally.

My suspicions were correct - there were lots of guys like me and I had found one. The following Saturday we were naked in his living room while his wife was visiting her family out of state. The intensity was intoxicating as I knelt on the floor next to the bed in his guest room while he laid on his side facing me. I was overwhelmed by the flood of sensations that all of my senses were taking in as I orally explored the sexual organs of another man for the first time after fantasizing about it for the past few years. It was more than I could handle and I spontaneously came all over the bedspread.

I felt bad and he wasn't happy about it, but he was very gracious. I recovered quickly and he reciprocated with far more skill and talent than I had clumsily displayed.

Hot :)
 
when I was allowed to make love to my partners cunny I would often shoot my cum without touching myself. Especially when I touched her other hole with my mouth. She would get so mad at me for making a mess and if I got soft I was in trouble. For me the eating is so much nicer than the man thing and we often fucked as if we were both women. But then I identify as a woman so I guess that is normal. She is the Man and I am her girl.
 
I get very hard seeing it hearing her expressions when her pussy is in my mouth. And she gets so aroused when I am using my tongue in her.
When my tongue is playing, my dick is pressed to bed and so much aroused which leads to orgasm before my wife cums.
 
I think I might cum hands free the first time I suck a cock (I never have). If people have links to pics/gifs/vids of guys cumming while sucking, PLEASE post them for me! :)
 
I did this one time. It really was a surprise, but perhaps it shouldn't have been (as you'll see below).

I was sucking a guy, with me in a more submissive role. We were laying on the bed with him on his back and I was laying prone on my stomach nursing his cock. We were laying sort of cross way on the bed such that he was on his back and I at his side on my stomach with my legs stretched out above his head. I could alternate between having my head bobbing or laying my head on his tummy and softly sucking. He was slowly humping into my mouth having a wonderful time and since he wasn't too large I could take him all the way in. As this progressed, I found that it felt wonderful to sort of hump into the bed...the texture of the bed cover was very stimulating and enjoyable...it happened rather suddenly and I was past the point of no return before I knew it :eek: So, all I could do was disengage and quickly flip onto my back just before I started to unload...and unload...and unload onto to my stomach since I really didn't want to spunk the bed cover.

I have to say that was one of the best orgasms I ever had. It was also rather humiliating. All the guy could say was; "I've never seen that before." But he did take the opportunity to swallow my own cock and help clean up some of the mess. After he got up to retrieve some tissue to finish cleaning me up, I returned to my own duties and satisfied his need.

It was pretty weird, but very memorable ;)

PS: Lesson learned - Don't hump bed while sucking cock :D
 
I've never hands-free cum...but, lick her smooth pussy and ass...grinding my cock...I hopped to my knees cum on her pussy and continued licking...

on the other hand....

When i was in the lifestyle...I had a regular fella...married chubby bear...had did cum from sucking me, eating and fingering my ass...he was moaning with my cock in his throat
 
When I was younger, yes. I also used to be able to cum without physical stimulation from remembering/fantasizing about sex with a man or woman.
 
On numerous occasions I would ejaculate inside my underwear while being very aggressively throat fucked by my best friend Larry. He would hold onto my head and force the entire length of his oversized cock all the way down my throat and savagely fuck my throat until he came. He required no assistance from me. My mouth and throat were just a masturbation sleeve for him to jerk off with and I was just along for the ride. Mercifully he usually came very quickly before I ran out of air, but it was so very erotically exciting while it lasted! I loved letting him do this to me! I would have to walk home with my shorts full of my sticky cum and wash off.
 
I've never hands-free cum...but, lick her smooth pussy and ass...grinding my cock...I hopped to my knees cum on her pussy and continued licking...

on the other hand....

When i was in the lifestyle...I had a regular fella...married chubby bear...had did cum from sucking me, eating and fingering my ass...he was moaning with my cock in his throat

That's what I love best. If I've got him moaning, I know I'm hitting all the buttons.
 
Had a cd/sissy fwb whom I saw regularly a few months back. One time I was lightly stroking her as she laid in bed on her back in full lingerie. I was kneeling besides her gently feeding her my pipe. She was sucking so soft yet eagerly, all the while desperately squirmingng as her orgasm built. Several times she tried to push my hands away... soon, after minutes of torture she erupted and I bent down for my first taste of cum instinctively. I heard myself saying “ I have to taste you” and she later took care of me.

She was a quite the gem ...
 
Back
Top