in-laws turn on

Any interest in mother in laws? I know the stereotype is a battleaxe who hates the idea of you touching her daughter but I imagine some may find that a challenge worth exploring. Or perhaps yours is nice enough to offer her services for mutual gain? My husband often looks at my mother with a look I know is anything but innocent and he is not the horniest guy in the room by any stretch.
 
I had a girlfriend who had both sister and mother even hotter than herself. Did I have fantasies of thre- and foursomes involving all that family. I even believe the mother did sort of make a pass on me shortly before we break up, and looked like the most disappointed person when we did, but I didn't pick that up, seemed a bit too creepy for me those days (I was still in high school then).
 
I think the fantasy of mother-in-law can apply to a lot of people even if it is a "fuck her to show her" thing. Or the mother-in-law wants to make sure he is good enough for her daughter.
 
a hardcore panty sniffer

How about mother or father in laws? My husband's eyes will often linger on my mother who is in her sixties. He is 42 and I am 38. Is that unusual? His dad is too old for me. I don't get it but wondering if that is really a turn on for some guys/girls?
My wife and I are in our early 60's, but years ago when we were dating I would find her moms soiled panties. Just plain white cotton granny panties. I was 20 at the time and she was 45, but OH! I loved that mature mommy pussy smell in her dirty panties. I often wondered what her hairy old cunt looked like as I masturbated sniffing my GF's moms panties.
 
Any interest in mother in laws? I know the stereotype is a battleaxe who hates the idea of you touching her daughter but I imagine some may find that a challenge worth exploring. Or perhaps yours is nice enough to offer her services for mutual gain? My husband often looks at my mother with a look I know is anything but innocent and he is not the horniest guy in the room by any stretch.

Would be interesting if you told him you knew and wanted to call him her name some time though....
 
I guess not, or they are busy doing them. Knowing most men, other than my husband of course, always want to fuck. Perhaps he would be interested in that. Nah too boring....
 
I guess not, or they are busy doing them. Knowing most men, other than my husband of course, always want to fuck. Perhaps he would be interested in that. Nah too boring....

Busy girls out there lol. Nothing wrong with always wanting to fuck though right? :)
 
I guess not, or they are busy doing them. Knowing most men, other than my husband of course, always want to fuck. Perhaps he would be interested in that. Nah too boring....

You sound like a woman I'd like to know. :D
 
You want a woman who wants it everyday? Sister in law down on her luck staying in your guest room until she can find her feet? But you don't let her off her back?
 
I have an aunt-in-law that is closer to my age than my wife. She has a membership to a gym for women, and a group of friends she works out with, and she is easily the most attractive woman of the group. So far as I know, I'm the only one feeling any attraction between the two of us, though, and I've done nothing by way of flirting with her at all, and would not dare.

In fantasy, though, her gym buddies are nicer looking, and I do flirt with them, and at some point they actually strip me, at which point the aunt-in-law starts to join them, only to discover they have stripped me, and not some stranger...
 
I have an aunt-in-law that is closer to my age than my wife. She has a membership to a gym for women, and a group of friends she works out with, and she is easily the most attractive woman of the group. So far as I know, I'm the only one feeling any attraction between the two of us, though, and I've done nothing by way of flirting with her at all, and would not dare.

In fantasy, though, her gym buddies are nicer looking, and I do flirt with them, and at some point they actually strip me, at which point the aunt-in-law starts to join them, only to discover they have stripped me, and not some stranger...

Make it a bit of innocent flirting and see what she does.
 
Been there in real life. My wife and my brother. He was going through a divorce and she and I had been talking about finding someone after many years of not playing. Unknown to me he stopped by one night while I was away for a week. He made a pass at her after the kids were in bed. She declined. A couple nights later he tried again and it was on. She told me about it awhile after I returned home and they had gotten together a few times. Ended up being a longer term thing only he didn’t know I knew for a good portion of it.
 
Make it a bit of innocent flirting and see what she does.

I enjoy a happy married life. It would be too great a risk, even if it could mean I would have a sex slave, should I want her. (Heck, even if I could have the whole set of gym buddies in their imagination-enhanced better-looking configuration!) ;-)
 
Mil

Didn't happen to me but a buddy tells me this story.

His MIL was visiting.....she was mid-40s and he and his wife were early 20s. He came back to their apartment early from a meeting, intending to take his MIL to a late lunch. He walked in and saw her on the floor, playing with herself as she watched one of his porn vids she had found. He jumped when she looked back and saw him. She squealed and jumped up and ran out of the room. He never told his wife and although he never discussed it with his MIL, she became more open around him, often wearing just a little 'less' than what a MIL should. He was alone with her twice more in the next few years. She told him she was ashamed he 'caught her' but thanked him for not telling her husband or her daughter.

He admitted to me that he was tempted many times until he and his wife got divorced. The ex-MIL called him a week or so later and said that if he wanted.....

but he never did. Somehow the breakup of the marriage made her less desirable. He did admit that if she had reacted differently that day when he caught her though.....
 
How about mother or father in laws? My husband's eyes will often linger on my mother who is in her sixties. He is 42 and I am 38. Is that unusual? His dad is too old for me. I don't get it but wondering if that is really a turn on for some guys/girls?

You know they say... If you want to see what your wife will be like in 30 years, look at her mom...LOL I don't think that is very true but its what I heard growing up as a teen.
 
No ladies that get excited over their brother in law or father in law?

I had sex with my brother in law. My sister knew I had sex with other men and her husband always commented on my boobs and legs. She said maybe if you had sex with him he would shut up.
 
I had sex with my brother in law. My sister knew I had sex with other men and her husband always commented on my boobs and legs. She said maybe if you had sex with him he would shut up.

Oh, if only women did that to shut me up! I would be incredibly fit for an older guy! ;-)
 
She is in the thicker side but damn her curves are nice. She dresses sexy as hell skin tight clothing short dresses and lots of flashy jewelry. She knows I find her appealing as it seems over the years of my marriage to her daughter she had increasingly gone more and more out of her way to tease me. I’d never capitalize on it out of respect but I’m pretty sure it turns her on as well. First time it was being a gentleman and helping her carry a basket of laundry to the wash room, all of which were her clothes complete with some amazingly trashy underwear on top. When I set it down she caught me stairing .
 
Last edited:
My MIL loves to tease, she has been separated for years. She def knows what she is doing from suggestive hints to leaving her sexy undies all over our guest bedroom when she comes to visit. When we go to visit her and my spouse leaves she is sure quick to put on her skimpiest suit and want to go swimming. Goodnight kisses last way to long and she has several times placed my hand in the small of her back or purposely turned to were I touch her inappropriate ly
 
https://factrepublic.com/facts/19891
Aboriginal custom throughout Australia forbids husband from talking to their mother-in-law or even seeing her. "Avoidance relationships are a mark of respect. The relationship is one of respect, but avoidance."​
Work this into a tale.
 
Sil

I caught my wife's sister in law in a compromising position a couple of years ago. To be fair to her her husband is a sleezeball. Anyway I caught her in the act. She saw me. I just walked away.
The next day I got a text from her. She wanted to know if I was going to tell her sister. I told her I wouldn't but she owed me one. Haven't done anything but I'll always remember the look on her face.
 
Back
Top