Jerking Off

I imagine that if I had a Sir he would expect it. As it is, I am quite happy as I am, just on a solo discovery & talking to other like minded people. If I did have a Sir though I would want him to accept & cherish this side of me.

Well then enjoy the journey to discovery and by all means please keep those cards and letters coming in!
 
Master often has me play with myself sometimes he lets me come other times he doesnt, but more often i have to sit in front of him so he can watch me. It gives me great pleasure to please him this way especially when we are out and i have to do it in front of other Doms.
 
Masturbating boyfriend

When I was just starting to date boys sex was not a possibility so we had other ways to satisfy him. One way was to take off my panties and let him sniff them as he jerked off right in the car. It worked for us.
 
I remember several years back, I went skinny-dipping with a couple of girls at their place. After we got out of the pool, we dried off and came into the living room. We never put our clothes back on, we just sat down and started chatting and joking around. Anyway, the one girl that was sitting next to me just reached over and started yanking my dick while she and the other girl were talking. Naturally, it had already started getting hard and she felt it. She then looked at me and asked "You're not going to cum now, are you? You better not! I don't want to mess up this furniture." Needless to say, that made it even harder yet she continued to play with while continuing the conversation with the other girl. I knew I was going to cum and I reached around her and started to hug her. She pushed me away then she stopped stroking me. The other girl said something like "If you cum, we're going to send you home without your clothes."
 
Now this is the type of Domme I have been seeking. I have not been able to experience a Domme who used Forced Masturbation in quite some time, and when I did... it was heaven. Incorporating Tease and Denial, Orgasm Control.. she would always have me masturbating for her. Sometimes just for the quick show of fancy, to more in depth tasks and such. She might have me just follow her around or stand near her and masturbate while she was on the phone, computer or anything else. Sometimes would surf the web and have me masturbate as she brought up pages, and see what got me hot..asking questions and such. Sometimes the play would include tasks like having to masturbate while looking out the window (reverse peeping) as her neighbors would walk by (she lived along a walking path), or have me stand outside in her semi secluded back yard and masturbate. Other times she would have me strip naked and masturbate in the car as she went on errands... which was quite thrilling! Hope to find another like her, thats for sure!
 
Living the gentle yet dominating life style.

My nympho calls me her meat (only meant in a hungry, horny way).
The only time I jerk off is when she does not have time to work me over and then she tells me to take care of MR MR.
Other than that, my energy, cream and laughter are her's to insatiably take whenever she has the need. Did I say she was insatiable?
The words merciless yet gently relentless are some of the words that we use to describe her hungers.
Says the predator and her play toy.:D
 
I do love it when a lady has me masterbate for her pleasure and at her direction. I just love to feel her control. I need it so bad.
 
My former domina used to make me jerk off for her, but she always made me take my hands off as soon as I started cumming, forcing a ruined orgasm every time.

That was her rules, all my orgasms were ruined, and I always had to lick up the cum.

Even though I hated ruined orgasms, I actually kind of miss her :eek:
 
Instructing my grrl to masturbate while she's in her car driving while talking to me on her cell phone in traffic jams....mmm...jammy... or in the passenger seat of my car while passing 18 wheelers with the roof open, her feet up on the dash, is a fave activity here.


Lance "take off your skirt" Castor

I used to do this for an ex. She would often tell me to "go ahead" when I was driving and we were talking on our phones. "Go ahead" was our phrase for me to jerk off for her. She would have me describe what was going on around me as I drove and jerked off. She would tell me to "go ahead" when we were driving together and I always did it.
I told her I would never refuse and I never did. We didn't get too wild, just had fun.
 
An old girlfriend of mine. When we were just friends she knew i always wanted more. She once had me pick her up from a guys house who had just fingered her to orgasm. Back at mine, she let me eat her pussy for about 2 hours and she knew i was borderline ready to explode. She fingered herself and told me i wasnt alowed to touch myself (pre cum was dripping). She came hard and wet then after another 30 minutes wanted me to masturbate in front of her out of sheer desperation for relief i would have but just her saying i had permission made me cum without even being touched, and i came a lot for about 20 seconds (that's actually a really long time!) All over her pussy and body. She got dressed and left.
 
I used to do this for an ex. She would often tell me to "go ahead" when I was driving and we were talking on our phones. "Go ahead" was our phrase for me to jerk off for her. She would have me describe what was going on around me as I drove and jerked off. She would tell me to "go ahead" when we were driving together and I always did it.
I told her I would never refuse and I never did. We didn't get too wild, just had fun.

I let my gr...drive in her skirt and high heels....showing off her legs and feet..she loves to step on the gas pedal...she watches me go crazy looking at her...we both can’t wait any longer...we pull over..then she does me...o.m.g...
 
This is such a very hot thread, I love reading about what dommes do with their subs, and I fantasize about being one of those subs
 
I let my gr...drive in her skirt and high heels....showing off her legs and feet..she loves to step on the gas pedal...she watches me go crazy looking at her...we both can’t wait any longer...we pull over..then she does me...o.m.g...

"then she does me...o.m.g..."
I love it when my wife does me when we are traveling!
 
My domme got fed up with my “accidents” and had me cum every day for 12 days. The last 4or 5 were no fun at all and a lot of work but no more accidents!
 
We got a thread for doms not letting subs come, so we need the other side too.
Who likes to make a sub masterbate for their amusement or has had that done to them?

With a female sub I like to talk her through getting herself off. Oh yeah thats nice.

I recently did one which might have some of what you are looking for: Zoe
 
My spouse has been my domme since our two years of marriage and five years of dating. She is almost 10 years my senior and LOVES the age play which is how it all started when she started referring to herself as mommy during sex. The dirty talk progressed into more roleplay and now contains me being edged, CBT and lots of post orgasm torture. Do to my smaller stature we have lots of toys which in turn get used on me more than her. Her favorites for me are a small pink bird lock and a bad dragon dildo. I will be instructed to shower and shave, dress in what has been laid out for me and that can go either way from fem to jock. I will be locked and she will holster the monster and fuck me missionary so she can watch me wince in pain. She loves the escpecially during that time of the month
 
I have a short rubber strap that is very very nasty. I will strap a guy on the palms of his hands until they are red and swollen , then order him to jack off.

Also if you have 2 guys, make them have a contest to see who can last the longest stroking it without getting off. The first guy to come has to suck the other one to finish. And of course you be doing whatever you can to make them want to come.

Mmm so good.
 
I have had fun ordering my sub (wife) to masturbate for me as she loves doing it as I watch her. Some times, I order her to get on her knees in front of a full length mirror and I watch from behind. Other times, I give her a time limit in which she has to masturbate within 5 or 10 minutes or she can't masterbate or cum for a few days or a week. Once, I caught her masterbating in the bedroom without asking me. She stop, when she saw me standing there for a few minutes and tried to beg her way out of it from saying that she wouldn't do it without asking me first. I told her that she could finish, but I would still have to punish her. I watch her get close until I told her to stop and sit on the edge of the bed. I pulled my pants and underwear down and told her to open her mouth and start masterbating again as I throat fuck her as I watch her please herself. I also tied her feet to the bed post and using bondage tape to tied one hand right over her clit and tape a wand her other hand and tape her hand below the clit and turn on the wand and order her to play with her clit.
 
Back
Top