The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did I miss this earlier, and why are you only massaging one foot? ;) I definitely wrenched a knee (bags of frozen peas are wonderful) and it is increasingly sore, even after more ibuprofen. I really dislike walking in 5+ inches of snow.

Thank you for the foot massage, john. :kiss:

Ooh, it's always good to learn new things.

You should see that Orgasm thread! :eek:

ROFL

How did I miss this earlier, and why are you only massaging one foot? ;) I definitely wrenched a knee (bags of frozen peas are wonderful) and it is increasingly sore, even after more ibuprofen. I really dislike walking in 5+ inches of snow.

Thank you for the foot massage, john. :kiss:

Ooh, it's always good to learn new things.

Well, I was starting with one foot. Would you rather have me place one hand on each foot and give you an ok foot massage, or concentrate on one foot at a time and give you a great foot massage? ;)

Morning!

Coffee anyone? I'm making bacon sarnies here in Stepford, too, if anyone would like one of those.

:rose:

Well, I was starting with one foot. Would you rather have me place one hand on each foot and give you an ok foot massage, or concentrate on one foot at a time and give you a great foot massage? ;)

You know, this looks like the beginnings of something for which I need my camera.

You should see that Orgasm thread! :eek:

ROFL
Oh, I've been following it. I figured I'd stay out of the crossfire. ;)

My apologies, I wasn't thinking clearly what with the pain and all. Please, carry on. :kiss:

You know, this looks like the beginnings of something for which I need my camera.
Around here, one never knows. :)

Good morning, Naked People.

I put tea on. One of those bacon sarnies would go down a treat, Naoko. Ta very much.

Anna, I hope you are feeling better this morning. Sorry to hear you wrenched your knee. :rose:

How are the camera guys this morning? ;)

Oh Di, I missed you! I am tottering in here in my high heels with the bacon sandwich but I think you've gone for your pedicure.

I popped off to the General Board, I've never been there before, it was very exciting. I left a post. :devil:

Anna, I hope you are feeling better this morning. Sorry to hear you wrenched your knee. :rose:
Thanks, how are you today? Yeah, the knee's a bit better but I woke up with full leg cramps. Fun. :eyeroll:

Pedicure. Then, I have a massage booked at 3. :cattail:
That sounds wonderful. I have a small jar of Tiger Balm, but the massage just sounds like heaven.

Oh Di, I missed you! I am tottering in here in my high heels with the bacon sandwich but I think you've gone for your pedicure.

I popped off to the General Board, I've never been there before, it was very exciting. I left a post. :devil:

The GB? I hope those are stilts and not simply heels...It can get mucky there.

Thank you very much for the sandwich. :) There's a pot of tea on the counter, should you want one.

The pedicure is this afternoon. I'd like them to clear the roads before I venture forth. Fingers crossed.

The GB? I hope those are stilts and not simply heels...It can get mucky there.

Thank you very much for the sandwich. :) There's a pot of tea on the counter, should you want one.

The pedicure is this afternoon. I'd like them to clear the roads before I venture forth. Fingers crossed.

Oh that's what I heard, but Glynddah assured me it would be just like petit point embroidery: I should pick my threads, that's all. I chose one Og recommended, I thought that would be safe enough. It was full of hilarious stories about awful dates.

Thank you so much for the tea! Just what I need. :rose:

Tio - I'm already Dr. MILF from Stepford wearing only boots and a sword so I'm not sure I can morph into anything more polyvalently perverse but I will certainly try!

Thanks, how are you today? Yeah, the knee's a bit better but I woke up with full leg cramps. Fun. :eyeroll:

That sounds wonderful. I have a small jar of Tiger Balm, but the massage just sounds like heaven.

Leg cramps? If you have a banana in the house, try that. It helps, oddly enough. And some gentle stretching. :rose:

And, yes, I have been much happier since I started working with my current massage therapist. Its not so much relaxation massage, as therapeutic and I feel better than I have in years.

Oh that's what I heard, but Glynddah assured me it would be just like petit point embroidery: I should pick my threads, that's all. I chose one Og recommended, I thought that would be safe enough. It was full of hilarious stories about awful dates.

Thank you so much for the tea! Just what I need. :rose:

Tio - I'm already Dr. MILF from Stepford wearing only boots and a sword so I'm not sure I can morph into anything more polyvalently perverse but I will certainly try!

You are welcome, Naoko. I do love a proper cup of tea. :)

The boots and sword are a good look, btw.

Leg cramps? If you have a banana in the house, try that. It helps, oddly enough. And some gentle stretching. :rose:

And, yes, I have been much happier since I started working with my current massage therapist. Its not so much relaxation massage, as therapeutic and I feel better than I have in years.

You are welcome, Naoko. I do love a proper cup of tea. :)

The boots and sword are a good look, btw.

LOL, thanks! I like this avatar lots. She is a well cool cat and knows how to tango!

In real life I wear the infamous pink wellies, pictured here in the sea. (From my blog Anthropological Mum. )

I bought them to match some I got for my daughter, in a moment of sentimental kitsch. I forgot she would grow out of hers and I would be left walking around in these!

Photo0758.jpg

LOL, thanks! I like this avatar lots. She is a well cool cat and knows how to tango!

In real life I wear the infamous pink wellies, pictured here in the sea. (From my blog Anthropological Mum. )

I bought them to match some I got for my daughter, in a moment of sentimental kitsch. I forgot she would grow out of hers and I would be left walking around in these!

Photo0758.jpg

I love your pink boots. My Barbie used to have a pair exactly like yours. LOL!

Let me restate; less cramps and more over-all muscle tightness. Still, a banana is always good to have with my morning yogurt. That massage is sounding better all the time. :rose:

I'm thinking some proper snow boots would be better at this time of year than my hiking boots. LOVE the pink, although purple is my color. ;)

I love your pink boots. My Barbie used to have a pair exactly like yours. LOL!
I think I had a pair of those for MY Barbie too!

I think I had a pair of those for MY Barbie too![/QUOTE]

I knew you were a woman of taste and distinction...

BTW-- I was getting a lot of leg cramps until I increased my Vitamin D3 in-take... Also, I’ve started stretching to a ballet exercise DVD…

I think I had a pair of those for MY Barbie too!

BTW-- I was getting a lot of leg cramps until I increased my Vitamin D3 in-take... Also, I’ve started stretching to a ballet exercise DVD… [/QUOTE]

But is she a big spender?

BTW-- I was getting a lot of leg cramps until I increased my Vitamin D3 in-take... Also, I’ve started stretching to a ballet exercise DVD…

It's so good to be recognized for that. Ah, you know what they say... it takes one to know one. ;)

As far as the cramping calves, I've realized it is less cramping than extreme muscle tightness related to a long walk in deep snow and slush yesterday. Which, I'm off to make that same walk just now. Here's hoping the town has cleared the sidewalk....

Last edited:
Where's HP? And where's my whisky. Man, I need that one tonight. Don't even ask.

What a day.

I am seriously going to have a Lagavulin 16 yo and I am going to have a champagne truffle and I am also going to eat salami. :devil: (I mean real sliced salami! ROFL, no euphemisms - God, it's hopeless coming on this board, the most innocent things ... alright, hardly likely from me but it's been known to happen!)

Where's HP? And where's my whisky. Man, I need that one tonight. Don't even ask.

What a day.

I am seriously going to have a Lagavulin 16 yo and I am going to have a champagne truffle and I am also going to eat salami. :devil: (I mean real sliced salami! ROFL, no euphemisms - God, it's hopeless coming on this board, the most innocent things ... alright, hardly likely from me but it's been known to happen!)

HP is right here. I was not around earlier and have been out this evening.

Yes, I'd recommend a glass of suitable medicine (too peaty for me, even with my shot-out taste buds). What really hurts is that I've just about given up drinking. It just does not taste the same any more (apart from the embargo on it imposed by my Consultant a while ago). Even my beloved 'vintage' Port does not seem the same [ :( ]

But if you look slightly left you'll see a glass of your choice.

HP is right here. I was not around earlier and have been out this evening.

Yes, I'd recommend a glass of suitable medicine (too peaty for me, even with my shot-out taste buds). What really hurts is that I've just about given up drinking. It just does not taste the same any more (apart from the embargo on it imposed by my Consultant a while ago). Even my beloved 'vintage' Port does not seem the same [ :( ]

But if you look slightly left you'll see a glass of your choice.

Oh my gosh! Do you like vintage Port? Do you know, I have never forgiven my mad Dad because I once managed to get hold of a bottle of Dow 1963 for him - the year of my birth and a magnificent year for Port - and he opened it at the end of a really drunken Christmas dinner and sloshed it about as if it was just some cheap plonk.

You know, sometimes there are moments when the scales of juvenile vision fall from your eyes?

How lovely to see you! If I ever get another bottle of Dow '63, I promise to share it with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back