Another big toy stretching me post

txwife594

Literotica Guru
First I apologize to anyone who is offended because I have lots of post on this subject. So hubby has been using a toy roughly the size of a soda can on me. It is called American bombshell war daddy. That or he fucks me with the four knuckles on his hand. Then he likes to fuck me right after and ask me if I can feel him. He has an average sized dick. He seems to like it when I tell him I can't feel him. Last night I got on top of him and told him he didn't use toy but I still couldn't feel him. Do y'all think he likes how huge I am stretched or wants me to telll him how small he is. Thanks in advance

First I apologize to anyone who is offended because I have lots of post on this subject. So hubby has been using a toy roughly the size of a soda can on me. It is called American bombshell war daddy. That or he fucks me with the four knuckles on his hand. Then he likes to fuck me right after and ask me if I can feel him. He has an average sized dick. He seems to like it when I tell him I can't feel him. Last night I got on top of him and told him he didn't use toy but I still couldn't feel him. Do y'all think he likes how huge I am stretched or wants me to telll him how small he is. Thanks in advance
I would expect if he cums soon after hearing this, then he likes you to tell him he is small and that you want a big cock. Try telling him as you're fucking him that you can't wait to feel a huge, real cock in you and see how much he releases in you. A little experiment.

I think he wants you to humiliate him...tell him how small and pathetic he is. He'll get off on it.

I wouldn't be betting on it though. You can never know what's going through people's heads.

For example I know that a lot of guys get off on having a pussy tight, stretched to the limits by their dicks. Do they like that it makes them feel large, or do they like the feeling?
I can't tell. It seems to me that most like the feeling of tightness, and not the comparative sizes of dick and vagina.
I, on the other hand, like a very loose, soft pussy that seems to offer no resistance whatsoever. It's not because I like my dick being smaller than the vagina, I just like the feeling.

Conversely, in BDSM I like most of the things I like to do because it turns me on to IMAGINE how they feel. Not only because it looks good doing them, but because I like imagining how good my woman feels. (or how "bad", in case of rougher play). What I'm trying to say here is maybe he likes the fantasy of you having your pussy stretched, not because he likes to OBSERVE it, but because he likes to imagine how it feels for you?

It could be anything either way. I'm just saying this because humiliation is a tricky thing, and it will do good ONLY with people who are into it. Take a normal guy and ridicule how small his dick is - and he may end up with quite a bad mental wound, even though his dick was, in actuality, good and big.
A lot of men place much weight in this. It's a sensible subject.

It can be a sledgehammer hit, similar to telling a girl that her pussy is ugly and smells bad.
I mean, no matter how you will tell it was a joke afterwards - the damage will be done, and it will be severe.
Imagine that being told to you as a joke or under the wrong impression that you may like it.. You may get over the situation, but you will probably forever remember this thing every time someone goes down on you.

I wouldn't breach humiliation before I had a neutral out-of-bed talk about it and was 100% sure.

Last edited:
Ok I finally got brace enough to ask him about all of this stretching stuff. We were drinking last night and I asked him. He said about ten years age he had gotten a toy that gave him extra girth and used it on me. After he used it I got mad at him and told him he was gonna ruin my pussy. Fast forward five or six years and he has basically become dom with me. He said he started to uses bigger and bigger toys on me. He always ate me while using them so I would cum while he used the toy. He said he gets off on the fact that my pussy is so destroyed by the stretching that I can't feel a dick in me. He said it has nothing to do with him wanting to feel small it the opposite that I am that huge and stretched. What do y'all think?

I think if you like it - then who cares.

If you are concerned for your health - then stop doing it.

One thing to note though - you can't "stretch" the pussy by lot of fucking, fisting or big toys. Unless you are doing it so hard that there's actually blood involved, unless you wear stretching devices 24/7 - then your vagina will remain the same as it was.

What changes is your ability to relax the muscles and allow for bigger objects. Otherwise vagina is HUGE, when fully relaxed - it's where babies are born, and it has that amount of stretchiness innately. It doesn't magically grow extra tissue before birth to make it larger.

If you are still concerned, set an upper limit for the toys you use.

Generally I like pussies snug and wet. I'm about medium length and maybe above medium girth...................so the women says.
But I will admit that it's a huge turn on just watching a woman sliding some object [coke bottle?] up her pussy while playing with herself. And love it even more to see a huge cock struggling to enter her wet canal and when it finally bottoms out, then I love to have loose sloppy seconds especially if he has lubed it with his cum.

Generally I like pussies snug and wet. I'm about medium length and maybe above medium girth...................so the women says.
But I will admit that it's a huge turn on just watching a woman sliding some object [coke bottle?] up her pussy while playing with herself. And love it even more to see a huge cock struggling to enter her wet canal and when it finally bottoms out, then I love to have loose sloppy seconds especially if he has lubed it with his cum.
Personally, I'm at the other end of the spectrum. I have what in the USA is considered an 'average' sized cock. One that stretches out to 6 inches when hard, though I've never measured the girth. I enjoy it most when the woman is relaxed and 'wide open' mainly because it gives me room to move around so my cock can touch either side, or the top or the bottom of that 'pleasure well'. I've never had a problem cuming inside a pussy like that, and I've never had a problem helping any woman get to an orgasm...and I'm over 70.

Back