Sex Poll

Sex toys or hand for masturbation?

  • Women who like masturbating with a sex toy.

    Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Men who like masturbating with a sex toy.

    Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Women who like using their hands.

    Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Men who like using their hands.

    Votes: 19 52.8%

  • Total voters
    36
  • Poll closed .

ColetteJulie

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Posts
209
How do you masturbate? With or without toys?
Personally, I prefer without toys, but on very horny days, I like a little something I can tuck into my panty and please myself whenever I like, wherever I like.
 
Usually without. Unless you consider my tablet a toy!:)
 
been meaning to try one of those flesh lights.. alas... still just with the hand
 
i am torn with an answer......i am constantly masturbating but ,y ex is also my sex toy. she has embraced my twisted side......or at least my freaky side and she is SO into the unknown that i bring to her pleasure......i cant wait for her to let me film it......she is such a voyeur......she gets off best while watching herself on camera/film.....or us on film. she has expressed her desire to be watched......by strangers....can a Lit peep help with that?
 
It depends

If I have a lot of time, I like to edge using my hands. If I need to get off fast, I have a small vibe that works wonders on my frenulum.
 
98% of the time I'm edging with my hand. There is the occasion I'm looking for the intense orgasm...Ill grab the fleshlite, or for more...I'll dig out my wife's suction cup dildo for the shower
 
I like toys or having my balls tied, but always orgasm with hands
 
Most of the time just my hand. Some times I like a my stainless cock ring on. It's dulls the sensation for a bit but adds a really intense orgasm once I do go over the edge that nothing can compare too. If I have the time I enjoy the njoy plug up my ass as well. I love rocking and the feeling it gives while I stroke.
 
Back
Top