My Father in law (closed for LittleGary and Loisbunny)

The little slut had learned pretty quick what I liked. I watched as she pressed those soft tits around my cock, while her tongue lapped at the head of my cock. My cock was leaving a sticky trail between her breasts as I approached came ever closer to cumming.


"Cum all over me, mark your slut with your cum" .


I heard her words just before my cock began to shoot it's load. The feeling was overwhelming, as wave after wave of cum arched through the air, and plastered her face.
 
I watched as Jim's cum began to shoot hrough the air, decorating my face with his special frosting. I finally had to close my eyes, as one of his globs hit my eye. I could feel his cum running down my face, and between my breasts.

I released my breasts, as I felt Jims weight shift, and I used my fingers to clean the cum from around my eye. I slowly blinked open my eye, as I licked my fingers clean. Despite the monster orgasms of just minutes before, I still wanted Jim.

Bending forward, I took Jims cock into my mouth, and slowly sucked out the last of the cum from his softening cock, before turning my attention to my own breasts, and cleaning his cum from them.


"Jim, fuck me again....please." I begged him.
 
Last edited:
Jim's eyes roamed over his daughter in laws sexy body. His cum coated her pretty face, and large firm breasts. As he watched she continued to lick up his cum.

Jim, fuck me again....please she begged me with a look of lust in her eyes that I had never expected to see in her eyes.

I could feel the lust stirring in my loins again, but not now I decided.

"Clean up, maybe if you turn me on enough, we will do it again later. But only if you can turn me on enough."

I turned my back on her, grabbed my clothes, and headed into the bathroom.
 
My face turned beet red as Jim grabbed his things and headed into his bathroom. Turn him on huh. I'll turn him on so much he won't be able to keep his hands off me.
I angrily grabbed my things, and pulled them on, before heading up to my own shower. The warm water washed against my skin, as I thought of the good hard fucking Jim had just given me. I couldn't wait for more of the same.

I thought of all the different outfits I had, and I tried to image how Jim would react to different outfits and situations. I needed to find the one that would cause him to rip off my clothes and do me wherever we were.

What would it be...what would it be.

I finished my shower and was in the middle of dressing when the phone rang.

"Hello. "

"Hey Jodi. Yeah, come on over if you need to talk."

Jodi was my best friend, her husband Mike was a real ass, and I was usually the one that Jodi vented to. For a moment I wondered what Jim would think, but I knew Jodi wouldn't stay long.
 
Last edited:
I mulled over the events from the last day. So much had happened in such a short time. I almost couldn't believe it had happened, except I had the video to prove that it had.

I finished my shower, and headed into my room, to copy our recent romp to DVD. In less than half an hour, I had the DVD in an envelope, ready to go to my PO box. I made my way up the stairs in my tan shorts, and blue shirt, and stepped into the kitchen.

Imagine my surprise when I got an eyeful of some hot babe talking to Kelly.

"Just heading out for a few minutes"
 
When Jodi called, I changed my mind on what to wear. If I dressed too sexy, she would start to wonder what was going on with Jim and I. I slipped on a pair of tan shorts, and a tight Tee shirt, and headed down the stairs. I meat Jodi at the door a few minutes later.

As usual, she was dressed to the hilt. I wondered what Jim would think if he saw her.

"Come on in hon." I said as I gave her a little squeeze. "Mike being an ass again?"

We headed into the kitchen and sat down, just as Jim came up the stairs. I could tell by the way his eyes lingered on Jodis chest, that he liked what he saw.

Just heading out for a few minutes Jim mentioned as he headed out the door.

"So what's Mike doing now" I asked before Jodi could say anything about my father-in-law.
 
Damn, Kellys friend was hot. I thought to myself as I headed out the door. Kelly was really put together, but this chick was built like a barbie doll. That big chest and little waist mor than made up for her average face. I sure wouldn't mind getting a piece of that.

I dropped my package off in the mailbox at the end of the street, and casually strolled cback to the house. I was reliving my encounter with Kelly from earlier in the day when I found myself back at the house. As I quietly entered the house, I heard Kelly and her friend talking.
 
Last edited:
Kelly watched her father-in-law walk out the door. She could feel her face flush, and her palms become sweaty as she turned back to look at her friend and neigbor Jodi. God she hoped and prayed that Jodi wouldn't figure out about her and Jim.

"So. What did you say was going on with you and Mike?" Kelly asked with a concerned look.
 
OCC:
Jodi Jones
Dirty blonde hair
5'6"
110 lbs
black mini skirt
green tank top

Jodi watched as a good looking older gentlemen walked into the kitchen. She guessed he was Kellys father in law, as he explained that he was going out for a bit.

"Is that your father in law? He's quite a stud."

"Oh yeah. Mike. What an ass. I can't even stand for him to touch me anymore. I'm sure he is fucking one of those secretaries from work, and that's fine with me."

I meant it, my husband was a built, always working out, but he was a disaster in bed.

"Just last night, I got all dressed up for him. I was waiting for him in the bedroom, with a couple of candles lit. He came in, and one thing led to another. Five minutes later he rolled off me and fell asleep, leaving me high and dry again. It's always him, him, him."
 
I listened with some detachment, as Jodi began her usual rant. So she thought my Father in law was a stud, huh. She had no idea. And she musn't get any idea that anything was going on with us eaither. I had to admit that I was a bit jealous of the way she had looked at him, like a cat with a mouse in its sights.

"Why do you stay with him? You need to find yourself a good man."

Just not Jim, I thought to myself.

I looked over at Jodi. She was a really sexy woman. Guys could never take their eyes off her, she wouldn't have any trouble finding a guy if she wanted to.

"Why don't we go do some shopping. I have a couple of free hours."
 
I readily agreed to Kellys suggestion to go shopping. I had hoped to get to see Jim again before we left, but alas, he was nowhere insight as I headed home to grab my car. A few minutes later, I was back in Kellys driveway, and we headed out shopping.

All in all, it was pretty uneventful. I picked out a couple of outfits that I hoped would inspire Mike, but I still wasn't holding my breath. I wanted to ask Kelly about Jim, but didn't want her to know I had my eye on him.

Around 4, I dropped Kelly off at home, and I headed home. I immediately went into my room, and for some reason, I opened the curtains in my bedroom. My house was just around the corner from Kellys, but the way things worked out, our backyards butted up to each others. Fom my bedroom window, I could with some effort, look into their house.

With curtains open, I guess hoping that Jim would be looking, I slowly removed my green tank top. My little mini skirt soon joined the top on the floor, and I stood in front of my window wearing only my bra and thong. I wigled my way out of my bra, and then slid the little black dress I had just purchased on.

I could feel my nipples poking through the thin fabric, and I found myself slowly rubbing my nipples through the fabric, as I imagined Jim's mouth licking my hard nipples. I came back down to earth reluctntly, and after removing my dress and panties, I reached into my bag, and brought out my other purchases. It was simple, a bra and garter belt. The bra was suppose to push up my already sizable breasts, and the garter belt, I was hoping would get Mike to focus on my nether regions. Both pieces were blue in color, offset with white trim. I carefully put each piece on, the went to admire myself in the mirror. Again, I found my hands carressing my very sensitive breasts through the thin fabric of the bra. I moved over to the bed, and slowly sat on the end of the bed. My fingers trailed slowly down my body, and I imagined Jim bursting into the room, his cock bulging obscenely in his pants. My own fingers moved down between my legs, and I began to slide my finger along the opening to my cunt. I closed my eyes, as I imagined Jims face between my legs, his tongue moving between my delicate folds.
 
I watched as Kellys friend headed home, then came back a few minutes later. As Kelly prepared to leave, I roughly grabbed her big tits and kissed the back of her neck.

"Don't be gone too long, and you had better come back with something I'll like."

As the two women headed down the street, I had already made my way into the basement. I quickly gathered up a box of my stuff, and I headed through the back yard to Jodi's house. It didn't take me too long to get her house wired up to my satisfaction. It was amazing how much technology had changed the spying game in the past few years. Wireless, and tiny cameras, made it possible to hide stuff almost anywhere. I managed to hook up a couple of bedrooms, bathrooms, the kitchen and livingroom. I figured I should be able to get a pretty good show with just that.

I hurried home, and fired up my computer, the reception was excellent as I had expected. I turned off the monitor, as I heard the front door slam. I lay back on the bed, and relaxed for about a half an hour, before heading back up the stairs.
 
I did manage to find a couple of things that I thought Jim would like. Jodi thought I was buying them for Mark, but my heart began to beat rapidly as I thought of Jims reaction to my purchases. Soon enough, I was back home, and I headed upstairs to put my outfits away. I grabbed the light green teddy that I had bought, and quickly slipped it on. I added a garter belt, and a pair of silk stockings, and then turned in front of the mirror to see how I looked.I decided it wouldn't be right to walk around the house in just that, so I slipped on a short silky robe on, and headed down to start some dinner.

I pulled a couple of steaks from the fridge, and had just sstarted to prepare a salad when I heard Jim 's feet on the stairs. My heart began to beat faster, and my breathing shortened, as I sensed Jim coming closer to me.
 
OCC: Thanks for the Invit bunny.

Billy Mays
18 years old
6'
185
Brown hair curly down to his collar
Brown eyes

ICC:

Billy walked slowly through the yards that seperated his house from Mrs. Jones. She lived about a 1/4 mile away if you followed the winding roads that ran though his sub division, but it was half that distance if you cut through everyones yards.

Billy took care of most of the subdivisions yards and pools. It took a lot of time, but he had managed to stash away quite a bit of cash the last few years. It also allowed him to finance his passion, electronics.

Billy mumbled to himself as he turned into the Jones's backyard. They were three months behind already. This was nothing new, the only reason Billy let them get so far behind, was just so he could come over and see Mrs. Jones. Normally he would have cut off the client a long time ago, but Mrs. Jones was so hot, and she always seemed to be around in a swimsuit, or a sexy skirt when he came around.

As he passed through the hedge that seperated their property from the Walkers, Billy looked up. Once he had seen Mrs. Jones in her bra in front of the window. This time he was treated to an even better sight.

As I watched, Mrs. Jones stripped out of her clothes, and slipped into some lingere. I stood there watching as long as I could, my cock growing hard in my pants. Finally she slipped out of sight, and I found myself with a memory of how she had looked. I didn't hesitate long, I nearly ran to her front door, and began to ring the bell.
 
In my mind Jims tongue had me on the brink of an orgasm. In reality, my fingers softly strummed against my clit, bringing me to the brink of the orgasm that I so desperately needed. I could feel it building deep within me, all the frustrations of the past few days disappearing.

Ding Dong, Ding Dong, Ding Dong,


Somebody was ringing the fucking doorbell. In that instant I lost it, the orgasm that had been building so wonderfully was gone in the blink of an eye. I grabbed my robe, and hastily tied it as I marched to the door.


"Hang on" I yelled as I hurried down the stairs. The idiot finally stopped ringing the damn bell as I reached the landing. I took a quick peek out the peephole, and saw Billy, the landscaping kid. Well, I guess kid wasn't the right word anymore, he looked more like a grown man I thought, as I looked him up and down.

I opened the door a crack, and smiled at Billy. "What can I do for you?"
 
The first thing I noticed as I entered the kitchen, was my sexy Kelly preparing dinner in the center of the kitchen. She had certainly been listening to what I had been telling her, cause the way she was dressed had my cock rising. I couldn't see everything, but what I could see was jaw dropping. She had on a short silky robe, that covered her from mid thigh on up, but I could see a pair of silk stockings that were held up by a garter belt. In addition, she had on a pair of high heel shoes. I almost ran across the room in my eagerness to have her.

Instead, I slowly wallked across the room, until I was directly behind her. My cock was like an iron pipe in my shorts, as I reached around her, and took her big tits in my hands. I roughly squeezed her tits through the thin material of her robe, as I ground my cock into her ass.
 
Billy:

"What can I do for you?" Mrs. jones ask me, as she peered from behind the door. I wanted to tell her that she could start by sucking my cock, but I didn't have the nerve.

"Uhhh, I'm here to collect," I told her. "You owe me $300, and I need it today."

I continued to stand at the door, as she looked up towards the ceiling. I had seen that look before, and I had a feeling I knew what was coming next.

"I need the money now. I have to make a payment on my car this afternoon."

I didn't really have to, but they never seemed to have the money, when I came to collect.
 
Oh course he wanted money. I had just spent the money we had set aside for Billy that afternoon when I went shopping with Kelly. All I had left were my credit cards, and I knew that wouldn't do him any good.

I adjusted my robe, so that it was loosely tied around me, then opened the door so that he could step into the house.

"Let me see what I can round up Billy" I told him as I took in his slack eyed gaze. "Follow me"

I headed through the livingroom, and started toward the kitchen.

"Would you care for something to drink?"
 
Kelly:

God his cock was so hard. It felt like a baseball bat was wedged between my ass cheeks as he rubbed himself against me. I could tell he was as horny as I was, by the way he was mauling my tits through my thin robe. My nipples hardened immediately, and a small whimper esacaped as Jim continued to attack me.

I tried to turn, so I could drop to my knees, and suck on his wonderful cock, but Jims arms kept me pinned where I was. I knew that I was at his mercy, that I would do whatever he wanted.

"Let me suck your cock....please."
 
Billy:

"uhhhh sure." I mumbled as I followed her through the house and into the kitchen. I was sure that she was giving me glimpses of that killer body so that she could tell me that she didn't have the money to pay me right now. Well it wasn't going to work this time.

I took the soda that she offered, and sipped at it as I admired her body brazenly.

"I really need the money Mrs. Jones. Do you have it?"

As I talked with her, her robe parted a little more, showing off more of her cleavage. I could feel my cock making a huge tent in my shorts, and I subconciously moved my hips to try and get it to subside a little.
 
I continued to grind my cock into Kellys firm ass, as she struggled weakly against me. I heard her beg me to let her suck my cock, but I didn't want that right then.

"Not now, you can blow me later."

I dropped one hand down, and rubbed her ass and cunt, while I continued to maul her tits with my other hand. Kelly was whimpering with desire as I raised her teddy up, giving me access to my choice of her cunt or ass. I took a brief second to drop my shorts, and like an animal in heat, I shoved my cock into her sweet cunt.

The warmth and wetness of her cunt was a welcome relief to my aching cock, as I shoved it up her cunt even further. I began to fuck Kelly ruthlessly, Our bodies slapping together with a savage intensity. My hands mauled her tits, as my balls slapped against her from the intensity of my thrusts.
 
I looked at Billy oogling my body through my robe. I started to close it, but realized that it was my best chance to get out of this mess.

"Well Billy, I don't have it right this minute, Mr. Jones took off with all but $50."

I Could see his face getting flushed with anger as he took in my words. I wiggled my tits a little as I began to speak again.

"Maybe we can work out some kind of deal" I said as I reached into the drawer behind me, coming out with a deck of cards. "We'll play high card. If I win, I get until next week to pay you. If you win, I'll show you my tits. Deal?"
 
"Show me your tits against three hundred dollars. I don't think so. I have car payment to make, and you want me bet that against seeing your tits? You have nice tits Mrs. Jones, but I can see tits online whenever I want."

I looked her up and down, trying to figure out just how far I could go without her calling my Mom. I was pretty sure that I held all the cards, but you never knew.

"I'll tell you what, If you win, we'll put it off for two days. If I win, I get to see you naked, and I get a blow job."
 
I stood there in shock, well not exactly shock, I had started this, and I should have known that I wouldn't get out of this for just a look at my tits.

"Well I don't know about better tits online" I huffed as I slowly shuffled the cards. On one hand, he was pretty cute, and he was legal. On the other hand, his mom was a good friend of mine.

I could tell by the look on his face that arguing about his mom and our friendship wouldn't do any good. He knew that I would be in deep shit with my husband if he found ou that I had spent the money.

"Alright, if I win I get a week. If you win you can have what you just asked for" I said hurridly." But that is it, don't come back looking for more later."

I fanned the cards out on the table and took a card, holding it close to my body, before taking a quick peek. My heart sank as I saw it, a 2 of clubs. I could tell by the look of satisfaction on Bills face that he had drwan something good.

"A damn two I said, as I threw it on the counter."

I headed out of the kitchen and upstairs towards my bedroom.

"Coming" I called out to Billy.
 
I watched with smirk, as Mrs. Jones looked at her card. How could I have drawn a two I thought. All thoughts of a blow job left my head, but to my surprise, she looked at her card, and with a trace of disgust threw it on the counter, heading out of the room before I could say anything. I stood there in shock for a moment before I heard her ask if I was coming. Hell yes I was. I wasn't about to let this opportunity pass. I quickly shoved my two into the deck, grabbing the next card off the top and placing it next to her two.

She had stopped halfway up the stairs, and as I reached the bottom, she started back up the stairs. I watched her fine ass wiggle beneath the Teddy she was wearing, and I could hardly wait to see her naked. I regreted that I wouldn't be fucking her, but at least I would be able to see that fine body, while she sucked on my cock.

Finally we reached her bedroom, and I took a seat on the edge of her bed.

"Why don't you take off thosse clothes" I urged her.
 
Back
Top