Turning blind men into lepers OR another Obama miracle.

Sometimes what is said publicly is not necessarily the reality. I think we call that politics.
 
Luke eh?:rolleyes:

He reminds me of a field mouse climbing up an elephants hind leg with rape on it's mind.:D:rolleyes:

He likes to cherry pick for certain.

The Bush admin. put a bounty of $10 mil on bin Laden's head (dead or alive) and then raised it to $25 mil. (The Airline Pilots Assn. sweetened the pot with $2 mil of their own.)

It is true that Bush did not go after bin Laden to the exclusion of all else, but neither did Obama. Nor did Obama's justice dept. sweeten the pot even further. The fact is that there was no official change in policy between the two administrations.

Off subject somewhat, but who is going to get the reward? I would imagine that the justice dept. reward is off the table in that they were federal employees acting on government biz., but that APA reward is still on the table and I'd bet that they'd be more than happy to award that money.

Ishmael
 
The fact is that there was no official change in policy between the two administrations.

You're confusing process with policy. But no matter: both changed with the current administration, in significant ways. It just fits badly with the inept socialist pansy narrative.
 
Ain't that pretty much exactly what the POTUS should be doing?

No, he is supposed to be a disinterest, fair and partial mediator.

Not a ruler who choses sides and renders verdict unlimited to those who murder as their main political tactic while blaming the stable Democracy for the murders of their own people.
 
TEL AVIV – Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday reiterated the claim that Israel has “unequivocal” evidence of the Obama administration’s involvement in orchestrating the anti-settlement resolution passed by the UN Security Council last month.



http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/...ution-that-marks-major-break-from-u-s-policy/
So Angola, China, Egypt, France, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Russia, Senegal, Spain, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay and Venezuela all do what Obama wants them to do? Seems like a pretty powerful lame duck we've got.
 
Back
Top