The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me again, touching base after like three weeks. Since then, I'm not dead. Don't have HIV or cancer or any of those horrible things I was suspected of having. Course, they don't know I had glandular fever, but since it appears to have passed, we may never know. Also, still going strong. Have a couple of niggles, I'll get to that in a mo, but goddamn it's nice to have a girlfriend.

Niggle #1 - I'm still not employed. She is. It eats most of her time, but pays well. Of course it does, it's a bank. She wants to do more date-type things, which is fair, but I'm not sure how to delicately point out that when it costs me £8 a time just to get into London I really can't afford to do the gentlemanly thing and pay for everything.

Niggle #2 - slightly more personal this one. Uncharacteristically, I've become a rather tactile person recently, but she's not. She's also not really very affectionate either; to put it stupidly, if I want some sugar I've gotta get it myself. I've noticed it gets less pronounced the more private the setting, so it's quite possible it's just an extension of her distaste for public play, but it's still something that bothers me, I don't want the onus to be on me to instigate everything.

'Course, these are both quite delicate matters and I'm not the most talented of orators at the best of times, which is really why I'm asking here to start with. How can I approach these subjects without kicking off a fight? Any tips would be appreciated, seriously.

Don't have much to say as far as your two dilemmas go, but I am really glad to hear that you've recovered from an illness and are doing well :) You are an awesome dude, and I'd be happy to see you around more often.

DGE's new avatar...HA HA HA HA HA HA! :D

Oh wait, this isn't the laugh thread. *blushes*

You know you're kinky, when you're on a tour in Bacelona, and the guide mentions watersport, and you automatically think about the kinky version! :D

Quoted For Truthiness!

Okay. Cleaning out gutters, then. You've got the avatar pose for it.

Can't do hights either. Unless you want me to curse you out all the way up and freeze once I get to the top so you have to call the fire dept to get me down. But I don't think that will get your gutters clean.

You're obviously not Canadian. ;)

nope, I've also never lived in a house where I was responcible for the yard. I've been in an apartment for most of my life, and when we did live in a house the land lord took care of the yard.

So, there's an indie production coming to film in our area and L has contacted them about working as a stunt coordinator. It looks like they have a decent budget and the lead is actually a well known Hollywood starlet.

Last night he says to me, "Why don't you check out the actress's specs and then if I get the job maybe you can double her?"

What the heck, might be fun. I look up her measurements and such...

Height: 5'8", perfect, just an inch taller than me.

Weight: 108 lbs...

Aaaaaaaand that's why I used to spend 40+ hours per week in the gym while living off of protein shakes, caffeine pills and ephedra.

No thanks.

(Yeesh, where could I possibly lose 22lbs from????)

You know you're kinky, when you're on a tour in Bacelona, and the guide mentions watersport, and you automatically think about the kinky version! :D

Ha! There is a "watersports centre" not far from my house. Every time I pass the sign for it on the road I have perverted thoughts. That's like, about 30 times a year. You'd think I'd get over it, wouldn't you?

So, there's an indie production coming to film in our area and L has contacted them about working as a stunt coordinator. It looks like they have a decent budget and the lead is actually a well known Hollywood starlet.

Last night he says to me, "Why don't you check out the actress's specs and then if I get the job maybe you can double her?"

Aaaaaaaand that's why I used to spend 40+ hours per week in the gym while living off of protein shakes, caffeine pills and ephedra.

No thanks.

perhaps she is a unidexter....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty68LPKRQQQ&feature=related

Muscle, where else?

Seriously though, she could be skinny-fat. You know what I'm talking about. Fat weighs more than muscle per volume. She may be shapely but weak. How close are the measurements?

No thanks.

You are healthy. She doesn't sound healthy to me. There are expceptions, but I'm pretty sure I've never met someone that tall at that weight who was healthy.

Muscle, where else?

Seriously though, she could be skinny-fat. You know what I'm talking about. Fat weighs more than muscle per volume. She may be shapely but weak. How close are the measurements?

You are healthy. She doesn't sound healthy to me. There are expceptions, but I'm pretty sure I've never met someone that tall at that weight who was healthy.

Didn't check the rest of the measurements after I saw the weight, lol, but I'm sure she is just like most of the girls I ever doubled...borderline anorexic with no muscle. And not healthy, no.

It was so weird when I migrated back into "real" life and suddenly everyone was telling me how skinny I was instead of how I needed to lose at least 5 more lbs. Weird...but nice. I really don't want to go back to that other reality...*shudders*

OOOOhhhh! :eek:

Nope, never done that. :eek:

Like I said, obviously not Canadian. :D

Just three days into the school year and I already have a puking child.

Oh, joy.

Just three days into the school year and I already have a puking child.

Oh, joy.

Something is obviously sweeping through. I was down with bad belly last week and I know of two folks, in different geographical locations who have been hit this week. Weird.

Hope things get better, Gracie. :rose:

Something is obviously sweeping through. I was down with bad belly last week and I know of two folks, in different geographical locations who have been hit this week. Weird.

Hope things get better, Gracie. :rose:

Oh, I'm sure they will. It's just a matter of everyone else will get it. If I'm lucky we'll be able to keep it to everyone getting it once, instead of it making the rounds constantly.

And D is feeling a bit better. He's keeping his mint tea down, and ate some lunch and it's staying down, too. Thanks. *hugs*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back