It started with a pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icy1

Wandering through.
There's been too many of these but here we go again.
I hope you'll join me here in my little gallery.

New thread and I bought flowers to celebrate.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_6686.jpg
    IMG_6686.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 128

attachment.php

So fantastic to see your lovely, sexy body back on the pages of Literotica!! Welcome back Icy and kudos on such a great photograph!! DAve :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

There's been too many of these but here we go again.
I hope you'll join me here in my little gallery.

Never too many Icy. :kiss: I may not have followed you from Day 1 but I've done my best to make up for that short coming. I'm glad you decided to give it another go.

Your little gallery? That's what we're calling it now? Well a rose by any other name...

I'll gladly join you in your "little gallery" and it won't be accidental. ;) :devil: :p

It is a new thread. And you did buy flowers to celebrate. But the line connecting to two points reminds me of one of The Family Circus kid's journeys. Yes. Another Americanism you'll have to look up.

Cheers :kiss:

P.S. Sorry, dinner with the bosses delayed me. :(

attachment.php

Welcome back (not that you were that far away), and I love the flowers. The prettiest roses, though, are on your lips and on the tips of your lovely breasts.:heart:

Beautiful. Both the flowers and the lady :rose:

Thank you. That's lovely of you to say. 🌹

So happy to see you started another!!! Very beautiful! Nice flowers too.

Thank you, there's still more.

Very pretty, so nice to see.

Aww, thank you.☺️

So fantastic to see your lovely, sexy body back on the pages of Literotica!! Welcome back Icy and kudos on such a great photograph!! DAve :kiss::heart:

Thanks Dave. I'm pleased you like the photo. 😊

Very sexy indeed

Thank you.

Always a sexy seductive treat!

Thank you DrRick.

This is going to be a fun gallery. :)

I hope so. 😀

Never too many Icy. :kiss: I may not have followed you from Day 1 but I've done my best to make up for that short coming. I'm glad you decided to give it another go.

Your little gallery? That's what we're calling it now? Well a rose by any other name...

I'll gladly join you in your "little gallery" and it won't be accidental. ;) :devil: :p

It is a new thread. And you did buy flowers to celebrate. But the line connecting to two points reminds me of one of The Family Circus kid's journeys. Yes. Another Americanism you'll have to look up.

Cheers :kiss:

P.S. Sorry, dinner with the bosses delayed me. :(

You don't think gallery is as good a name as any? 😉

I'm imagining what this means before I google.

Well better late than never Mr Rogue, maybe I could whip up something for dessert?

Welcome back (not that you were that far away), and I love the flowers. The prettiest roses, though, are on your lips and on the tips of your lovely breasts.❤️

Thank you Glendale. A short break was required, and it's always nice to get flowers.

Well I am certainly glad you started it with that pic! Always such sexy pics Icy!

Thank you. And I'll be so easy to find now. Lol

attachment.php

oh my! wow! I can't believe this! I'm so surprised! I didn't expect you come back so suddenly! so happy to see your new thread and congrats! :rose::heart::rose:
and love love love this new pic. such pretty flowers and even more pretty smile! and all those CURVES! :kiss::rose:
You look even more beautiful than your past thread. thank you so much for this new pic and more importantly for your return. I do appreciate! :):kiss::rose:

oh my! wow! I can't believe this! I'm so surprised! I didn't expect you come back so suddenly! so happy to see your new thread and congrats! :rose::heart::rose:
and love love love this new pic. such pretty flowers and even more pretty smile! and all those CURVES! :kiss::rose:
You look even more beautiful than your past thread. thank you so much for this new pic and more importantly for your return. I do appreciate! :):kiss::rose:

Hi redder. I see you found my gallery. ☺️

Wonderful, just the right height.

I don't think I need to ask what for. Lol

I had to take full advantage of these.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_6681.jpg
    IMG_6681.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 59
Hi redder. I see you found my gallery. ☺️

I hope I've arrived in time for opening ceremony ;):rose:
and I agree! for such a body which is more like a piece of art, and such artistic photographer, gallery is a appropriate word for this thread ;)

I had to take full advantage of these.

attachment.php

good job! so so beautiful! love the necklace and flowers. so simple but so pretty at the same time. and your nipples look so hot in this shot.
would you please consider taking some close up shot concentrated only on your nipples in future?:rose:

Last edited:
and nothing I would rather do than to take full advantage of them as well! So yummy!

Hehe. Glad you like them.

I hope I've arrived in time for opening ceremony ;):rose:
and I agree! for such a body which is more like a piece of art, and such artistic photographer, gallery is a appropriate word for this thread ;)

good job! so so beautiful! love the necklace and flowers. so simple but so pretty at the same time. and your nipples look so hot in this shot.
would you please consider taking some close up shot concentrated only on your nipples in future?:rose:

This is about as ceremonious as it gets. Lol

I'm sure there'll be plenty of boob shots along the way. Including nipple close ups.

Whoa !

What a set of pics to start off a new thread - I like the flowers but really love it when lips are included in the pic.

The rest of you is very .... errr ... Photogenic 😍

Just a lil suggestion - you really need to change your name from Icy1 to Hot1 or even better - RedHot1 😘 😘

Last edited:
Flowers for the foot lovers.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_6738.jpg
    IMG_6738.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back