Request: If you're Military, Police, Firefighter etc., please post pics here!!!!

Vikeonabike1.jpg

This will be me then..Police Uniform with a few Saxon extras - (PS very new member so go easy on me people)

pcpig.jpg

"Who just called me a PIG?"

Last edited:
Vikeonabike1.jpg

This will be me then..Police Uniform with a few Saxon extras - (PS very new member so go easy on me people)

pcpig.jpg

"Who just called me a PIG?"

Good to know that LEOs have a sense of humour ;) Thanks for sharing and welcome to Lit ... you have a charming smile :)

adding another LEO to the pg 1 index:)

I'm waiting for our military ladies on lit to post up

uniform

Here ya go, hope you like!

Attachments

• 311610_2325555144407_1415495481_2734323_171141_n.jpg
    311610_2325555144407_1415495481_2734323_171141_n.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 779
attachment.php

Thanks for sharing :) What type of gun is that - are you currently deployed (make sure to stop in on the other military thread - link is on the very first post on this thread ;) )

Weapon looks like an M-4. Basically an M-16 with a shorter barrel and collapsible stock.

attachment.php

Thanks for sharing :) What type of gun is that - are you currently deployed (make sure to stop in on the other military thread - link is on the very first post on this thread ;) )

It's a M4 with an ACOG sight. Guessing by the mountains in the backround I'd say he is in Afghanistan.

I just want to thank all the hot guys who posted pics. First for showing some beautiful pictures of themselves for us to drool over. More importantly for being who you are and doing what you do. God bless our troops and our law enforcement for all they do for us.

I just want to thank all the hot guys who posted pics. First for showing some beautiful pictures of themselves for us to drool over. More importantly for being who you are and doing what you do. God bless our troops and our law enforcement for all they do for us.

Thank you. It is not often enough we get to hear that.

well said... :)

So, for September 11th, our wing is doing a 10 mile memorial ruck march. I'm debating how I'm gonna set up my rig for that. I've got a backpack that I usually load up with water (about 30 pounds total), but it doesn't really sit on me very comfortably (the joys of cheap backpacks I suppose). Wondering if I'd get some better weight distribution if I figure out how to attach the backpack to my Interceptor vest.

I'm not too concerned about the weight, though this march will be longer by about 4 miles than any I've done in about 10 years. :eek:

Back