Prayers and thoughts needed.

To all of the lovely people here, thank you for your prayers and thoughts.

My daughter has decided against an amnio because it carries a risk of miscarriage, and she's determined to carry the baby to full term.

I say mum today, she's fading fast. She was laying on her bed almost too tired and exhausted to speak, her lips covered with sores and in pain with oral thrush. She's living on ice cream at the moment, it's all she can eat.

Quoll I'm sorry to hear of your brother-in-laws ill health sweet man, rest assured that he and his loved ones will be in my thoughts and prayers.

:rose:

Ladybird said:
To all of the lovely people here, thank you for your prayers and thoughts.

My daughter has decided against an amnio because it carries a risk of miscarriage, and she's determined to carry the baby to full term.

I say mum today, she's fading fast. She was laying on her bed almost too tired and exhausted to speak, her lips covered with sores and in pain with oral thrush. She's living on ice cream at the moment, it's all she can eat.

Quoll I'm sorry to hear of your brother-in-laws ill health sweet man, rest assured that he and his loved ones will be in my thoughts and prayers.

{{{{{{{{LB}}}}}}}
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers as I know they are genuine and heartfelt.

I went through similar with both my parents many years ago. As hard as it is to let them go, it becomes a blessing that they are no longer in pain.
Just know that you have friends here any time you feel the need.

Update

My brother in law has had his angiogram, the good news: no damage to his heart.
The bad news: He has to have a triple bypass within the next few weeks.
I know that these ops are almost routine these days but that still doesn't take away the worry and fear.
Also he will not be able to return to his job for three months and seeing as how it is his own business things are going to be very hard for them. His son and I are covering as much of it as we can at the moment. I'll be glad when this week is over as I have ended up doing three jobs, one very tired little quoll here. :D

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers, I will pass them on to my sister.
I will be back after a sleep to do this properly :D night all.

Change of plans, he is going in for the bypass today.
Thanks again everyone.

Ladybird you are constantly in my thoughts. :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

quoll said:
Change of plans, he is going in for the bypass today.
Thanks again everyone.

Keep us posted on how he's doing, quoll. I've got him in my thoughts.

If there are any leftover happy thoughts laying around, my family could use them - my dad's starting radiation today, chemo on monday, and tomorrow he's having a test done that will show any other cancerous cells in his body. It's going to be a rough weekend.

Lynxie said:
Keep us posted on how he's doing, quoll. I've got him in my thoughts.

If there are any leftover happy thoughts laying around, my family could use them - my dad's starting radiation today, chemo on monday, and tomorrow he's having a test done that will show any other cancerous cells in his body. It's going to be a rough weekend.
We will keep him in our thoughts and hope the test results bring good news.

Brother in law came through the op and is stable, I can feel my sis relaxing from here. :)

Ladybird & quoll ... my thoughts and prayers to the both of you, and your's.

Lynxie, I hope things are going ok for your dad and your family. :rose:

LB, Always in my thoughts. :rose:

My brother in law is home and doing ok, I think he is only just starting to come to terms with everything. From having a mild heart attack, being shipped off to the city and having a quadruple by-pass within a week.
At the moment he is taking things very slowly (like he has a choice :D ) and is in no hurry to get back to work, which for him is just bizzare, but very pleasing for the rest of us.
Thank you to everyone who sent good thoughts and prayers, my sis was very pleased and impressed when I told her, (ok I might have omitted just what sort of board I post on ;) , don't need her praying to save me from this den of debauchery).

I miss you, sweetheart and I hope everything is going well. My best friend needs a vacation! :kiss: :rose:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hello my friends here, my beautiful mother went to heaven last night. She had a difficult transition and we were all pleased to see her take the step and move on to the next life.

For her final few hours she was surrounded by her husband and daughters. We all took turns holding her hand and telling her how much we loved her.

At her final moment, even though she was unconcious, she turned to where her husband was sitting. It was a beautiful moment.

Prayers for my darling Jack please. He and mum had been married nearly 34yrs, and now at age 90 he finds himself alone.

Big thanks to you all for your help, support and prayers along the way, you can have no idea how much they have meant to me. My friends on the Aussie thread on the Playground have been wonderful also. Should anyone dare to suggest that online friends are any less than real life friends, they will hear my wrath. A friend is a friend, regardless of the nature of the friendship.

My dear friend Quoll, I'm so happy to read about your brother in laws successful surgery. The relief for all his loved ones must be enormous.

And thanks also sweet man, for this thread and all of your loving thoughts. You are truly a man amongst men, and I'm so glad our paths have crossed. Maybe one day we will meet, I would love for that to happen.

Thank you.

Hello Ladybird,

What a lovely way for your mother to go. I pray that Jack will find strength and beauty staying with him from the time he spent with her.

Blessings on you, too, for sharing your heart pains.

And blessings on the others on this thread as well.

Mia :rose:

MercyMia said:
Hello Ladybird,

What a lovely way for your mother to go. I pray that Jack will find strength and beauty staying with him from the time he spent with her.

Blessings on you, too, for sharing your heart pains.

And blessings on the others on this thread as well.

Mia :rose:

Mia said exactly what I was thinking.

My sympathies and prayers are with you and yours Ladybird.

Ladybird.
Once again I'm so glad you got to say goodbye in a way that leaves you with good and peaceful memories. :rose: :rose:

It has taken me three weeks to work out why you always leave me speechless, today it finally dawned on me, you compliment me, and my natural reaction is to dismiss that outright, but how could I ignore such beautiful words.
So here I am humbly accepting your thanks (if it's good enough for me to tell other people to accept compliments...).

Ya know meeting new people is not something I'm very good at, but meeting good friends is something even I can do, and Oz is not that big a country and meeting you would brighten my life considerably.

Lynxie said:

Just to let you know, you, your dad and family are in my thoughts. :rose: :rose:
Hope you are coping with whatever life has thrown at you.

Please send some thoughts our way - Gil goes into hospital tomorrow for an angioplasty (depending on whether there is a bed available of course :rolleyes: ), he is very stressed and nervous he hates hospitals with a passion. I am going with him and not leaving the place until I know he is all right, so it will be a very long day for us both.

Bandit58 said:
Please send some thoughts our way - Gil goes into hospital tomorrow for an angioplasty (depending on whether there is a bed available of course :rolleyes: ), he is very stressed and nervous he hates hospitals with a passion. I am going with him and not leaving the place until I know he is all right, so it will be a very long day for us both.

Thoughts and prayers to you and Gil, Bandit. You both are always so kind and supportive to others around here--you deserve the very best. :rose:

Bandit58 said:

I hope all has gone well, you are both of course in my thoughts as always.
Hopefully having nurse Bandit by his side will ease some of Gil's stress.
Good luck.

Back