I Took The Pledge

NOIRTRASH

Literotica Guru
I took the pledge.

No more beta reads or feedback or helpful hints for your LIT wares. You cant handle honest opinion, so I don't make stops for you anymore. started this about a week ago

When I consider how badly we need all the lithium we can get in order to make efficient batteries for electric cars and suchlike if we are to save this planet, I cannot help but bemoan and lament all that is wasted simply to keep manics and depressives from jumping off bridges. There are tens of millions of those but only one Earth. :(

Funny you post this. I was telling someone I'm done doing any beta reading or helping with a story in anyway unless I already have a good history with that person.

I think I've had enough of "can you help me?" Followed by "what the fuck do you know" unless of course I tell them it's all awesome. Then I know what I am talking about.

When I consider how badly we need all the lithium we can get in order to make efficient batteries for electric cars and suchlike if we are to save this planet, I cannot help but bemoan and lament all that is wasted simply to keep manics and depressives from jumping off bridges. There are tens of millions of those but only one Earth. :(

Most of us get all the lithium we need from drinking water but at LIT few touch water for drinking or bathing.

Funny you post this. I was telling someone I'm done doing any beta reading or helping with a story in anyway unless I already have a good history with that person.

I think I've had enough of "can you help me?" Followed by "what the fuck do you know" unless of course I tell them it's all awesome. Then I know what I am talking about.

I'm noobed out.

Does this mean no one wants to look at my apocalyptic story and tell me what you think? :D

I wanted to try lithium for my bipolar but my Dr never wanted me to, mostly just because you have to have your liver tested like once a month or something like that and I never had reliable enough transportation to get the a blood lab.

Does this mean no one wants to look at my apocalyptic story and tell me what you think? :D

I wanted to try lithium for my bipolar but my Dr never wanted me to, mostly just because you have to have your liver tested like once a month or something like that and I never had reliable enough transportation to get the a blood lab.

Send it my way. ;)

I Took The Pledge

Now you tell me. I thought my wife lost it. Our tables, and furniture look terrible without the weekly Pledge rub down.

Youre on your own.

Never a truer word. I kill enough brain cells on my own stories without making the attempt on other peoples stories. I'll read stuff I like for fun, but outside of the writing workshops I go to where it's quid pro quo, I ain't..... it's hard work and honestly, I'd rather spend the time on my own stories....

Back