Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have just finished and he has just left, he popped round in his lunch break feeling horny and as he walked in he just said suck me baby and i fell to my knees as he dropped his trousers and boxers and his hard cock flopped in my face and i just sucked as he stroked the base and in no time he came in my mouth and i sucked until he was all done and he dressed himself ,patted me on the head and said good girl and left me kneeling there , god i am so turned on being treated like that .

I wish I could have a mouth and throatful of delicious hard cock right now while I touch myself......

Went down to where a friend of mine works to just to see what time he was getting off work. Just so happens he was doing his end of shift clean up. He saw me come in and i immediately headed to the men's room. He came in after me with his mop, i was just going to ask if we could get together later. He locked the door behind him and said he'd put the "cleaning in progress" sign up. When iheard that i knew i was going to get what i wanted. He told me to strip and as i did so he was positioning his self by leaning up on the counter with his wonderful cock out for me to service. he won't let me have it unless i'm in the nude, says he luvs seeing my naked body. i dropped to my knees and proceeded to worship his cock like i was starving and i really was. i sucked it like there was no tomorrow feeling the bulging veins all up and down this wonderful manmeat. Had me move over and sit on the toilet where he started to fuck my facepussy, slaming his balls hard against my chin, i was in heaven. he buried his cock in my throat and pumped it full. i was spent and fell back against the wall to rest. He said "thanks" and turned and left. As i was trying to gain my composure, never even thinking the door wasn't locked, a older gentleman came in looked at me as i was bascally draped on the toilet, naked with cum on my chin, smiled said i look like i had enjoyed my self gave me his card and said to call him sometime. I will, he was really good looking!

Went down to where a friend of mine works to just to see what time he was getting off work. Just so happens he was doing his end of shift clean up. He saw me come in and i immediately headed to the men's room. He came in after me with his mop, i was just going to ask if we could get together later. He locked the door behind him and said he'd put the "cleaning in progress" sign up. When iheard that i knew i was going to get what i wanted. He told me to strip and as i did so he was positioning his self by leaning up on the counter with his wonderful cock out for me to service. he won't let me have it unless i'm in the nude, says he luvs seeing my naked body. i dropped to my knees and proceeded to worship his cock like i was starving and i really was. i sucked it like there was no tomorrow feeling the bulging veins all up and down this wonderful manmeat. Had me move over and sit on the toilet where he started to fuck my facepussy, slaming his balls hard against my chin, i was in heaven. he buried his cock in my throat and pumped it full. i was spent and fell back against the wall to rest. He said "thanks" and turned and left. As i was trying to gain my composure, never even thinking the door wasn't locked, a older gentleman came in looked at me as i was bascally draped on the toilet, naked with cum on my chin, smiled said i look like i had enjoyed my self gave me his card and said to call him sometime. I will, he was really good looking!
LUCKY!

I stopped at the adult store while out of town today and sucked a nice stiff one in the theatre. I love bing watched when on my knees. He would cum for me and the rest weren't interesting. Still hungry for more I stopped at a store on the way home and entered a booth with nice one on display and sucked him till he shot his load. I wish I could have had more though. Having a hard cock in my mouth is so satisfying, when he holds my head down when cums is the best!

I was supposed to, but I got really sick mid-week and had to cancel. Just hope the guy doesn't think I'm a flake, because I'm legitimately sick - sucking cock is no fun if you can't breathe out of your nose!

I havent ever yet. But with how I'm feeling today, and reading through this thread, god I really want to. I'd love to slip away from my desk, and meet some stranger with a thick, hard cock, and suck him till he explodes.

not yet today but the day is still young and there is still the night

Sucked a guy a little older than me the beginning of the week. It was the second time we got together and this time he just stepped in and no sooner than I had my front door closed, he had the shiny sausage out--half hard in an instant. I had him kick back on the couch, and he wanted me to slip a little finger toward the prostate of his clean ass while I sucked. I did and licked his balls awhile while jacking that shiny cock. Then his cock was granite hard and I went back to sucking and he had me guzzling his climax within 5 minutes. After that I got greedy and refused to stop sucking just licking lightly around his cock, perineum and balls with light licks, while massaging him and them licking all the way up from under his balls to the tip of his shiny cock. This got that 50+ y.o guy hard again and we went for round two.
Thinking about this has got me really into the mood to suck a nice cock today.

Sucked a guy a little older than me the beginning of the week. It was the second time we got together and this time he just stepped in and no sooner than I had my front door closed, he had the shiny sausage out--half hard in an instant. I had him kick back on the couch, and he wanted me to slip a little finger toward the prostate of his clean ass while I sucked. I did and licked his balls awhile while jacking that shiny cock. Then his cock was granite hard and I went back to sucking and he had me guzzling his climax within 5 minutes. After that I got greedy and refused to stop sucking just licking lightly around his cock, perineum and balls with light licks, while massaging him and them licking all the way up from under his balls to the tip of his shiny cock. This got that 50+ y.o guy hard again and we went for round two.
Thinking about this has got me really into the mood to suck a nice cock today.

ughnn Just stroking imagining this. :heart:

i know it's personal prefence
just us daddys have feelings too
and i am glad you had fun

Yesterday

Sucking him was the beginning and the ending with him yesterday with a whole lot in between. As usual he came twice. The second cum was on my face and in my mouth. That was the most ever on my face. Use your imagination where he came the first time.

Didn't suck...but definitely got sucked! Met up with an older CD friend. She was about 6ft 4 and had long sexy legs dressed in fishnets wig red lipstick a thong and a skimpy mini skirt. As soon as I walked in she was on her knees sucking me off. She enjoyed deep throating my thick 8" cock. I bent her over and slid up into her tight ass. She moaned my name and I beat her pussy until it was dripping with my cum.

Didn't suck...but definitely got sucked! Met up with an older CD friend. She was about 6ft 4 and had long sexy legs dressed in fishnets wig red lipstick a thong and a skimpy mini skirt. As soon as I walked in she was on her knees sucking me off. She enjoyed deep throating my thick 8" cock. I bent her over and slid up into her tight ass. She moaned my name and I beat her pussy until it was dripping with my cum.
Hot. Simplegreen! Did she love it as much as you seem to?

no but I would love to have a few guys on here team up and fuck me hard on the thread

i have just finished and he has just left, he popped round in his lunch break feeling horny and as he walked in he just said suck me baby and i fell to my knees as he dropped his trousers and boxers and his hard cock flopped in my face and i just sucked as he stroked the base and in no time he came in my mouth and i sucked until he was all done and he dressed himself ,patted me on the head and said good girl and left me kneeling there , god i am so turned on being treated like that .

I know what you mean. I always tend to get scared and unsettled if my Boyfriend's not allowed me to suck him off for a while. I know he's married and he has other calls on his time, but I get worried if I've not heard from him that he's lost interest, if he's gonna dump me, or if he's found another compliant boy who does it better. So every time he does text me and I get to meet him I make sure that I demonstrate just how much I'm committed to him by giving him the best possible blow-job that I can. Only then, with the reassuring warmth of his spunk in the back of my throat, I'm content… until the next time

Met up with a guy from the site that rhymes with spurt. Both of us married, so neither could host. We drove around awhile looking for a quiet side street, feeling each other up through our jeans. Took a good while to find a place. He unzipped and I played with his uncut cock (my first!) while we drove, smearing the precum around his head. Finally found a place. I leaned over and started sucking. "It's been a long time since I've felt a mouth on my cock," he said. "Doesn't you wife suck you?" I asked. "Never." he answered. He came pretty quickly, then a car drove up our quiet street, so we had to call it quits. I was there for the cock and the cum, so I was happy. He dropped me back at the mall where we met and I finished my errands with the taste of his cum still in my mouth and burning in that weird, sexy way in my throat and stomach.

Moral of the story: Wives - suck your husbands, or I will!

He said he has a divorced FB who can host that he sees from time to time and will try to set up a 3-way or group. I'm looking forward to that.

My first serious Boyfriend was an older married man. I was 25 at the time and pretty messed up, low-selfesteem and socially dysfunctional. He took me in hand and turned my life around. I was a little in awe of him. He seemed much more wise and sophisticated, knew about books and art and culture. He helped me in many ways, including financially, by setting me up in a flat. I was a shy tongue-tied introvert. His wife would never give him head, she thought the very idea was repellant. So the only way I could repay his generosity was by filling this simple omission in his life, which I was only too eager to do. He never coerced or manipulated me, but once I made it obvious that I was only too happy to suck him off he guided and prompted me, patiently trained me I suppose, to be his personal slut cock-sucker. I couldn't believe my luck - surely he could have had any guy, but he'd picked me - how fortunate was that?, and I strove to prove an apt and enthusiastic pupil. I was polite and obedient to his will, totally subservient in every way. It went on for eighteen months before it finally came to an end. I was scared and devastated. Without his guidance I felt vulnerable. Until I got a phone call from one of his friends. He was also married, but would I like to meet up? By then I guess I had certain expectations of what was to happen, and I was ready and open for what came next. Yes, I sucked him off on our first 'date', I was so anxious to make sure he'd like me, and we were together for nine months. I adored sucking his big cock, and did it every opportunity I got. I guess there may have been collusion there, but I was content. It established a pattern. I was the bit-on-the-side. The boy who sucks cock when the wife can't be bothered to do it. I satisfy their sexual itch, and doing it is my own reward. I'm the serial cock-sucker for dissatisfied husbands… and if I go too long before sucking-off my current Boyfriend I tend to get concerned, worried and uncertain. Is he tiring of me? Is he about to dump me? Has he found some other boy he prefers to me? So yes, I've already sucked him off today, I enjoyed it, and now I feel great...

Last edited:
My regular bud has made it very clear that when we get together tmrw he's going to make up for the past week. He will get everything he wants, I promised him. I can't wait:).

well technically not today but late last night , i have a young friend who i helped come to terms with his sexuality and he now has a group of like minded friends ,anyway he sent me a text late last night ,he had been to a bar with friends and wondered if they could pop round so i replied yes and he and two of his friends turned up and after getting them some beers from the fridge we sat talking for a while and the conversation turned to how horny they all were and i suggested i could help if they were desperate and in no time i was on my knees with three young cocks waving in my face and i set to work on my mission of mercy switching between the three ,kissing ,licking and sucking and stroking until i had managed to relieve all that stress for the poor boys ,it was heaven and thei morning i got a huge bouquet with a card saying thank you for last night , so sweet ,

well technically not today but late last night , i have a young friend who i helped come to terms with his sexuality and he now has a group of like minded friends ,anyway he sent me a text late last night ,he had been to a bar with friends and wondered if they could pop round so i replied yes and he and two of his friends turned up and after getting them some beers from the fridge we sat talking for a while and the conversation turned to how horny they all were and i suggested i could help if they were desperate and in no time i was on my knees with three young cocks waving in my face and i set to work on my mission of mercy switching between the three ,kissing ,licking and sucking and stroking until i had managed to relieve all that stress for the poor boys ,it was heaven and thei morning i got a huge bouquet with a card saying thank you for last night , so sweet ,

Mmmmmm....you are so lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back