Sometimes I. ..

Thandi

Literotica Guru
Self explanatory...

Sometimes I wonder how long I can stay in this field.
The pain, suffering and euthanasias are taking a toll on me.
Then we save someone and it all makes sense.
There is always a silver lining.

Self explanatory...

:rose:

Sometimes I don't think that I'll ever figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

Sometimes I think that if I had a chance to do it all over I would end up making the same mistakes.

Right now I think I would like to do whatever it is that Thandi does. Not sure that what I do really matters much

Sometimes I am humbled by people's generosity and kindness. I always go out of my way to be nice to someone and never really expect it to come back to me. I'm always surprised when someone pays it forward and I'm the lucky recipient.

Thandi - thank you for what you do. I've had to go through that once and I have yet to get another because my heart still misses her. The vet made it so much easier on me *as easy as they can*, and I will always be grateful for her understanding.

Thandi: Think of all the furry friends you give comfort to. It takes a strong person to deal with the bad along with the good. I think you have the compassionate touch and that is a rare thing.

I have had several dozen animals came though my home and am always thankful for the care and kindness I have been given by my local vet staff.

Try to focus on the positive and learn from the negative issues. Everything is a learning experience.

Hugs to you

Sometimes I hold my breath
so long that silence hums, find peace
in the panic that accompanies real need.
Once stilled, I can cast off the trivial.

Sometimes I sleep walk. Just found out when I was on a business trip. Embarrassing.

Sometimes I question why in the real world I never allow people to get close to me... And yet here on Lit I open up about just about everything with near strangers.

Thank you, Lit.

Sometimes I allow myself to get bummed that my brother wasn't " typical"...I begin to wonder what life would have been like to discuss life on an " adult" level with him ...and then, I always snap out of it...and feel blessed that this wondrous innocent soul is just the way he is...:heart:

Self explanatory...

Sometimes , it is human nature to question why we do what we do...
and then it hits us....that silver lining...

Leo Tolstoy has a quote:
"The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity"

I'll put my two cents in and add to the quote , and animals too!:heart::cattail:

Sometimes , it is human nature to question why we do what we do...
and then it hits us....that silver lining...

Leo Tolstoy has a quote:
"The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity"

I'll put my two cents in and add to the quote , and animals too!:heart::cattail:

Wise words, sir. To which I would add only that when looking after an 11 month old baby, the idea of 24 hour service to humanity becomes less an aspiration and more a lifestyle.

<Slumps, exhausted, on sofa.>

Sometimes I am overwhelmed by the wonderful people of Lit.
Thank you all for your compassion (passion).

Sometimes I am overwhelmed by the wonderful people of Lit.
Thank you all for your compassion (passion).

Now imagine a thousand voices that you can't hear all saying that to YOU....

THAT is why we do the things we do.

*Hugs*

Sometimes I wanna just bang my head against the damned wall. :rolleyes:

Sometimes I question why in the real world I never allow people to get close to me... And yet here on Lit I open up about just about everything with near strangers.

Thank you, Lit.

THIS^^^

Sometimes I push people away because I just can't handle that level of intimacy. Thank you to those who stick around through my panic, you make being here worth it.

Sometimes I Feel................
Sometimes I Feel.............................................
Like I've been............................................................................

Sometimes I fantasize...about Britt McHenry...and the things I might want to do with her. Then I realize...I like brunettes.

Back