War of the supernaturals (IC thread. Check the OOC to join)

Stalzyn

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 18, 2015
Posts
1,914
10th Century
During the 10th century, a Pybrid (born from the coupling of two hybrids) named Kelmane saw himself as a god. As the only Pybrid on earth to survive childbirth, Kelmane deemed himself special, to be in total control of every nation. To rule the earth and all its inhabitants. Kelmane knowing that they were other mystical beings like him who would oppose his campaign planted the seed of discord between humans and the supernatural creatures.
Kelmane compelled peaceful dragons to lay waste to civilizations. Humans retaliated, laying waste to Stragindor land of the Hobbits. Supernatural creatures got angry and avenged their loss on Lavindra, and again the humans retaliated. Thus started the circle.
The moon went down, the sun rose, the moon came up, years passed and the seed grew.
(SP)
 
11th Century

And in the 11th century, a deadly organisation was established by the humans. Examplar Mortis. (latin meaning pattern of death) A grand witch called Celse and a great human general from Thongor, Rosgar Rosobzar trained specially selected humans on how to hunt down the so-called abominations of nature.
Kelmane still hiding in the shadows aided Celse in creating the "Claudicatis alica." A spell that took away the abilities of every other supernatural creatures.

Mary Snow, a high witch from the order of Zort, made a counter spell "Abduceret reverse" on her husband Lyden Snow, an aged vampire known as "Veterem sequamur" (the old one). Mary had to make a sacrifice to lift the spell from her love, a sacrifice that Lyden cannot forget, for his wife was the sacrifice.
Weakened and powerless, the Examplar Mortis had no trouble flushing them out. Many were killed, the few that escaped blended in as ordinary humans and died like ordinary humans.


(SP)
 
15th Century

By the 15th century, all trace of mystical creatures were gone. The war has been erased from history, their existence now nothing but a myth.
Celse using the powers she had acquired from the spell, committed the ultimate betrayal by killing Kelmane, the last Pybrid. Gaining immortality, Celse became the last supernatural creature in the world after killing Veterem sequamur, (unknown to her lyden escaped).
Being the real founder of the G-7 and the European union, Celse accomplished Kelmane's dreams, controlling all nations, all states, all institutions, all...from the shadows.

(SP)
 
Now in the 21st Century

Like every blood spell weakens in time, "Claudicatis alica" has been affected by time. The dormant mystical genes are now resurfacing in so-called ordinary humans.
An 18yr old was taken to an asylum for allegedly claiming to be able to read minds, two days after she was reported dead, killed by a psychopath inmate.
A man in his mid-fourties claimed to have teleported from chicago to miami, days later he was found dead in central park, Washington.
A dirty blonde guy was caught on youtube transforming into a wolf under the full moon, the video was banned and strangely disappeared from all databanks thirty minutes after it was online. Three days later, the blonde was found dead in a bar.

The spell has weakened, the genes are now being active and the EM are back in action, operating from the shadows, and though the new supernaturals are now with their abilities, they're still weak, inexperienced and worst of all ignorant.

(SP)
 
Present day: Lyden Snow

Deep, deep down in an unknown woods, an aged mansion stands in a large clearing, its structure and style reflects the 14th century, its walls and paints sheen with age. But the mansion stands nevertheless, unshaking and undeterred by the weather, portraying an eerie feeling to the surrounding, looking gloomingly and coldly at the vast woods around it.
But all this is nothing. Inside, it was cold and empty. Not empty of furnitures, no, it has everything a modern noble's mansion should have and even more, but yet, it is empty. Empty of life. The house is empty, quiet and cold. Not the normal cold and quietness found in a house when the occupants are away, no, the cold and quietness only found in a cemetry.
The mansion lay still. Dead. And...then...the splashing sound of water on body coming from one of the large rooms upstairs wakes it.
 
Last edited:
Present day: Lyden Snow

Deep, deep down in an unknown woods, an aged mansion stands in a large clearing, its structure and style reflects the 14th century, its walls and paints sheen with age. But the mansion stands nevertheless, unshaking and undeterred by the weather, portraying an eerie feeling to the surrounding, looking gloomingly and coldly at the vast woods around it.
But all this is nothing. Inside, it was cold and empty. Not empty of furnitures, no, it has everything a modern noble's mansion should have and even more, but yet, it is empty. Empty of life. The house is empty, quiet and cold. Not the normal cold and quietness found in a house when the occupants are away, no, the cold and quietness only found in a cemetry.
The mansion lay still. Dead. And...then...the splashing sound of water on body coming from one of the large rooms upstairs woke it.
(SP)
 
Lyden stepped out of the shower, his attention was quickly drawn to the little device on his bed. He walked to the bed and glanced down at it, nothing. The i-pad looking device was blank and silent as the house was. He growled and walked to the window, staring at the endless lines of trees, his thought went back to yesterday's events.
***** His tracking device had led him to Middleburgh college where he had met a young supernatural called Sara. *****
Involuntarily, his palm was on his cheek, caressing the spot where she had hit him. He had initially thought he was after a witch, but now he was certain. She was no witch but a silly secuubus.
He lazily went to his wardrobe to pick his clothing.
"if only she had given me time to explain..." he grumbled, throwing a tight-fitting cashmere sweater on the bed.

(SP)
 
Last edited:
"Useless Odorem tracker" he grumbled. Odorem tracker was latin for 'tracker of scent.' whenever a supernatural creature uses his/her ability they leave behind a kind of fingerprint, a scent to the atmosphere that can be picked up by a high mage or an aged supernatural. Combining technology and magic together, Odorem tracker was created to aid young supernaturals and even humans track down mystical creatures over wide range. Lyden's Odorem tracker was weak and can only track scents that were less than a hundred miles from its position and like all trackers, could be jammed with smoke.
"Stupid device." he said remembering how he had lost Sara when the two EM cars clashed with each other. The smoke from the flaming cars were more than enough to jam his weak device.
"Silly girl" he cursed. The EM were not fools, the accident was intentionally planned to disrupt any tracker's frequency within the area and to make the target Sara, believe she was not being followed.

(SP)
 
He had spent the night hours on his bed blaming himself for leaving a supernatural in the hands of the EM. She was young and from what he saw while in her head, inexperienced too.
"What if i go back to the spot, i could...great! Be risking exposure. Celse will let loose all her dogs if she learns i'm still alive" he thought as he picked a blue levis from the wardrobe. Not that this new generation EM will recognise him but well...who knows.
"Maybe i should..." he's interupted by the beeping of the Odorem tracker. He sped to the bedside and picked up the device.
A red dot was moving speedly in Bucklyin woods, it was on hot pursuit...seven blue dots were chasing after it, the formation of the dots was one he knew too well.
In minutes he was dressed and in his Nissan Engrad minivan heading for the large oak tree that served as a portal. Bursting out of dockey's alley, he swerved into Bucklyin avenue. He glanced at the device on his side and nodded knowingly.

(SP)
 
Lupus Venandi was only used by the Order of the Examplar mortis when after werewolves. This wasn't the full moon, whoever was out there will have to use half of his/her normal ability to escape from them. Something that was very unlikely.

(NP)
 
Arabelle Ellesing

As soon as it was time for her break at work she rushed into the bathroom and locked herself in one of the stalls. Taking an old leather book out of her bag she opened it and began reading, as boring it words. Most of it was in Latin, luckily her medical training had required her to lean the language. Carefully siting the book down she cleared her mind and reached out her left hand, palm up. Carefully and quietly she repeated the words she had just read. Her hand grew warm, a gentle heat, as a small apple appeared. Smiling Arabelle admired her work.
 
Last edited:
"Damn!! Who the hell were these guys" thought Melea as she ran through Buckley in woods. She had been so sure she wasn't followed, yet here she was trying to stay ahead of at least seven men. It was going to be difficult to evade them seeing as there was no full moon. Casting around for wolf kin she located a pack of wolves who were deeper in the woods, she asked that they provide a distraction...she was going to need more time to evade whoever they were, her worst fears was that they wanted to capture her to perform experiments. ..she shuddered in revulsion at the thought "Why are there never any other Supernaturals around when you need them" she thought, "I could really use some help just about now"
 
Last edited:
Damian sat unhappily in the back of his black pick up truck his arms crossed over his broad chest. He hated it when he had to remain in the rear with the gear but as far as anybody could tell it was a single werewolf and not even on the full moon. The newbies could use the real world experience and they weren't wrong to state that his skills would be wasted on. . .

Wait, something else moving fast. Damn fast. Damian hoped like hell that meant they were in or on a vehicle. He'd heard stories about supernaturals that could outrun horses and that was not the kind of thing he was interested in tangling with even with experienced back up and certain not with a bunch of new guys.

For a single shameful moment Damian seriously considered pretending he didn't notice. They'd either make it back and no harm, no foul or they wouldn't and he wouldn't have commited suicide for people who's names he hadn't bothered to learn. He made a habit of not learning the names of his associates for at least the first month or so, until that much time passed. Well he'd been told by the higher ups that calling people expendable was rude.

"Well, hopefully this turns out to be fun. He slid into his truck and headed in the general direction of his men, if something did happen he'd already be close enough to help but as long as it was seven men and one mostly neutered wolf he was planning to just watch.
 
The beeping of her phone brought her back to reality, signaling the end of her break. Quickly putting her book in her bag and tossing the apple in after it. She headed out of the bathroom stall. Arabelle headed back the break room. One of the nurses was going on about a strange string of recent deaths. "You really shouldn't be talking about such things... There's no need to make people nervous, it was probably just a bunch of coincidences. We see stuff like that every day." She said as she shoved her bag in her locker and repinned her id tag to her scrubs. "I'm sure if there was something truly wrong we would be amongst the first to know about it." Grabbing the apple from her bag she shut her locker and headed back out into the hospital, taking a bite.
 
Parking the minivan at the side of the road, Lyden picked up the Odorem and whooshed into the woods. He paused in a small clearing and glanced at the tracker again.
Lupus venandi (the wolf chase) was almost complete. He could see two dots leaving the main group and heading east, another two detaching west while the remaining continued south towards the werewolf. They meant to outflank.
"how stupid of you to keep running in one direction." he mouthed to the wind as he slid the device back into his pocket. He focused on his target - the three EMs ahead of him. If he hurried, he'd get to them before the formation is complete.
Lyden drew his body up, tightening the muscle that he would need. He burst through the woods, a flash as he navigated steathily through the forest, the wind whipping at his back as he raced towards his goal.
All his focus was on the three EMs heading south, and perhaps that was stupid of him, for he failed to notice the truck parked further the side, failed to see the experienced
(SP)
 
Failed to see the experienced hunter in the driver's seat.


A flash as he collided with the last man behind, taking him away from the main group, he slammed the man's back hard against a tree. Gripping the man's neck and stilling him in place, he peered into his eyes.
"Robert, you're to attack your own, you'll die protecting what you hunt. Do you understand?" he voiced authoritatively, the man's pupils dilating as he compelled.
"Yes Old one." the man replied his eyes returning to normal.
Lyden smiled and released his hold on the man, in a flash he was gone.

The man picked up his shotgun that had fallen on the soft moss, and with fire burning in his eyes, he ran after the main group.

(NP)
 
"Goddamn sometimes I hate being right." Damian mumbled to himself. He would have been a lot happier if this new comer had just been heading in a random direction instead of towards his men.

The good news was that the beast had slowed considerably so it had been driving not running that fast. At least that was a relief. For a moment Damian had been more than a little concerned, now he was satisfied that he was back in control of the situation.

The increasing amount of trees forced him to abandon his vehicle as well, taking off at a trot towards the supernatural and the rest of his group were starting to spread out into a standard flanking manuever. Probably unnecessary in a seven on one but rookies needed to do things by the book until they knew why those set ups existed in the first place.

The main problem now was they weren't aware at all that something was behind them and without knowing more information he couldn't or at least wouldn't break radio silence.

Damian eventually spotted one of his men held up by something but he was too far and then it was just gone.

"Shit." The fact that Damian hadn't seen it leave was disconcerting. That might not be the sort of thing you could fight. He trotted up to Robert who was alive at least and that was something.

"Hey, what the fuck happened?" Damian asked.

In the darkness Damian couldn't see Robert's pupils to know something was wrong. But he could sense something was off with just the way Robert slowly turned to face Damian.
 
Last edited:
"Young and inexperienced" that's what he termed them. Immediately he spotted Robert, he had known that subtle methods will do for him, ofcourse compelling a mature EM was no small feat, and with their good reflexes, their was never enough time for such subtle methods.

Young and inexperienced, he couldn't help but wish the other four will be like that. He tore his gaze from the two EM he had just compelled to his tracker. The werewolf has slowed down considerably, the two detachments will be upon her within minutes. Either the beast was tired or injured, or the Order has greatly improved to be able to keep up with a werewolf.

He turned towards the wolf's direction, he'll have to hurry to him before he is shot with a silver bullet. A silver bullet? Is that why he is going slow. No it can't be. In a flash he was gone leaving behind the two men who were aiming each other.

The leaves rustled, the birds chipped and quaked as they flew from their nest, their peace disturbed by the sound of gunshots
 
Last edited:
"There's and emergency, we need your help...." One of her coworkers called out as she rushed past her. Tossing her apple in the trash she quickly followed after her, the man laying in the hospital bed coming into view. The blood was the first thing she noticed, the strange cuts on his body was the second. It was almost as if something had attacked him. "He's losing a lot of blood. We can't seem to get it under control." Her coworker said. Arabelle grabbed a few rags and pressed them against some cuts on his stomach, carefully applying pressure. "Half his body is torn up, it's a miracle he even made it here. What happened to him?" She asked as her coworker shrugged "We don't know." Taking a deep breath Arabelle focused herself, going over a spell she had read in her head. "Go get supplies, now..." She commanded her coworker. As soon as she was out the door Arabelle took a step back from the man and started speaking the spell. If she was successful it would slow down the blood enough that he wouldn't bleed out.
 
'Fucking men' thought Melea as she started to slow from exhaustion...The pace she had been keeping finally taking it's toll...at the sound of gunshots her head shot up...searching for the source, it was close and she hoped to god it hadn't been aimed at her..hoping they didn't have silver bullets...it was the last thing she needed in her exhausted state....she needed to find somewhere to hide...The men were almost upon her....
 
Damian only barely avoided being caught in the face by Robert's first attempt to down him with a buttstroke. He'd been compelled. It wasn't the first time that Damian had seen something like this, before which was good and bad.

The good, well it narrowed the types of beast it could be down to just a dozen or so and combined with the speed Damian could probably narrow it down. Also it wasn't usually permanent.

The bad, well he'd have to incapacitate Robert before Robert killed him.

Damian shoved Robert to one side snatching the man's rifle away. That was when two nearly simultaneaus gunshots went off. There wasn't really time to do this gently. Slidding beneath a punch Damian drove his knee into Robert's stomach doubling the man over, then the rifle was brought down on the back of his skull. In a quick practiced motion he dismantled the gun flinging it's parts in opposite directions since unlike in the movies Robert wouldn't stay knocked out for long.

After that Damian took off towards where he'd heard the gun shots. Two more of his men down. "Fuck! Well fuck protocol" Damian growled. "All hands, break off pursuit. I repeat, break of pursuit. Scatter and report to rendezvous for extraction! Don't wait up, I'll find my own way back." He had to at least identify what ever this thing was if not kill it. So he continued towards the werewolf knowing that he seemed to be with it. Which was strange. Supernaturals weren't known for helping across breeds.
 
If he was an ordinary vampire, he'd be fatigued by now. But Lyden was anything but odrinary. Stopping some yards away from the werewolf, he checked the tracker again,
"what the hell...?" the four hunters have stopped their pursuit and were retreating in zig-zag directions. Something was off and he could feel it. "what if i'm the targ...no that can't be." his gaze turned towards the wolf's, he could hear faint rapid breathing coming from the direction.

He vamp sped to the spot, to the person resting against a tree. He placed his hand against the tree, above the person's shoulder, his other hand held the wrist. She gasped in fright, haven't seen him come upon her. She brought her face up, the shock on her face nothing compared to his.
"you are a girl...i mean...lady," he stuttered, clearly transfixed by her beauty.
"my name is Lyden and i'm here to help you." he said, his eyes darting out around them, looking for any reason to vamp-speed them away from the small clearing.
 
Looking up in shock as a hand held her wrist...stunned to find a man at least a foot taller than her 5'2" Melea wondered how the hell he had managed to sneak up on her. With her above normal hearing she should have. She could only think that he was a Supernatural like her, she hoped to hell he was, As he spoke...stuttering over the fact she was a woman, she couldn't help but be distracted by how good looking he was. So distracted she only heard him say that he was here to help her. Shaking her head to get herself back under control, she scowled 'who the hell are you..what are you? And how the hell did you manage to sneak up on me?" As he looked at her again she couldn't help but get lost in his eyes..at that point she knew she had to get to know him better..but even more urgently she needed to know who the men were that had been chasing her. "Do you know who it was chasing me? Are you with them?". She knew she was being rude, but she was so exhausted and couldn't stay on her feet much longer that she didn't care... If she didn't leave soon she would collapse where she stood. She looked up at him again " please.. She begged tell me"
 
Damian took a deep breath and drew Blood Song. "Ready up baby." He chambered a round and started walking towards the the Supernatural. He was fairly certain it was two of them but his ability to sense supernaturals was a little like radar, if they were close enough he couldn't tell if it was actually two or a single being. It required a little bit of guess work. "It's time to play our song."

Stepping out into the open he continued his approach confirming that it was two of them. "Well, I'm in a good mood," a bold faced lie, "-so which ever one of you, we'll pursue you no more." That was true, at least for the night. "Now for the other one, the manslayer, well you have a problem." Damian aimed Blood Song at the two.
 
Back
Top