Sometimes I Take Pictures of My Breasts...

How badly do you wish I posted pics of more of my body? (full body, other body parts)

  • Eh, I'm content with your tits.

    Votes: 71 4.1%
  • I'm a breast person, but I'll take anything you got.

    Votes: 215 12.5%
  • I must admit, I'm intrigued, more body!

    Votes: 377 21.9%
  • Please, please, please! Now! More body!

    Votes: 1,058 61.5%

  • Total voters
    1,721
  • Poll closed .
Simply amazing breasts!!

IN LOVE!!!


Would love to see you on all fours and th
Hanging :d
 
Nameless....you truly have nothing to be afraid about. Your pictures are truly phenomenal and your breasts are incredible, to say the least ! :)

:rose:

Druce
 
You are amazing. I hope you don't mind me saying how turned on those pictures have made me and I'm sure every other man or woman that's looked. Thank you.
Please post more!
 
Hi. Sometimes I take photos of my breasts. Some w/ my nice camera, some with my phone, and some with a webcam. And until a little while ago I never thought to share them. Then I found Lit. I've really appreciated the feedback and encouragement from post on the "Post Your Breasts With Size" Thread.

I can't lie, reading some of the responses has gotten me all tingly and aroused. And though I still feel shy and am sometimes shocked that I'm about to do this, much encouragement from amazing people has led me to start this thread.

So, with that... Today I took these photos of my breasts...

Well, we are most certainly glad that you've decided to post. Oh yeah, VERY glad of that am I ;) Those are lovely pics (and lovely....everything ;)). I know how it can be a rush to post, so I hope that you're enjoying (hopefully as much as I'm enjoying the viewing). I've paged through your thread and have viewed (that is...oggled, gazed upon, and drooled over) your pics thus far. Here's hoping for more to come (there could be some punning in there with some variation of spelling, but I'll try to keep my mind out of the gutter for now) :)
 
Just absolutely delicious. Mmm...I'd love to get my mouth wrapped around those nipples and my cock buried right between those lovely tits! Thanks so much for sharing!! :D
 
Hi. Sometimes I take photos of my breasts. Some w/ my nice camera, some with my phone, and some with a webcam. And until a little while ago I never thought to share them. Then I found Lit. I've really appreciated the feedback and encouragement from post on the "Post Your Breasts With Size" Thread.

[http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=38239342#post38239342
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=38256734#post38256734
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=38333331#post38333331]

I can't lie, reading some of the responses has gotten me all tingly and aroused. And though I still feel shy and am sometimes shocked that I'm about to do this, much encouragement from amazing people has led me to start this thread.

So, with that... Today I took these photos of my breasts...

Two requests... #1 please post more... #2 Can I put my head between them and hum?
 
you have wonderful titties... I could spend plenty of time introducing my mouth and tongue to those nipples......

luv too see more of your body...*winK*
 
Sometimes I stroke...

to pictures of big beautiful breasts, this is one of those times.
 
Very Nice....thanks for deciding to share those pics with us...:D
 
Probably my favorite bra.

Probably my favorite bra is featured in these...more in this bra to come later.
 

Attachments

  • laying in pink tank, red sheets.jpg
    laying in pink tank, red sheets.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,894
  • lookin down pink and blue.jpg
    lookin down pink and blue.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,413
  • sideways blue bit blurry.jpg
    sideways blue bit blurry.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,830
  • yellow buttons.jpg
    yellow buttons.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 2,756
great pics

love the pics,please show more,it will help with my morning stroke.
 
That bra looks fantastic on your beautiful breasts! Thanks for sharing. Hope to see more (especially panties!) :)
 
WOW!!!!!! All I WOW can say WOW is WOW!!!!! Especially the one where your nipple is wrinkled up and hard. YUM YUM. Thank you for deciding to share with us.:D
 
Hot. Fuck.

Love the pics babe you've let your muse (and your sexiness) out! :devil::devil:
 
Back
Top