Us (How's that for an original and witty title?)

Warning, this is not a boob picture.
 

Attachments

  • knuckle 2.JPG
    knuckle 2.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 866
Last edited:
I guess nobody liked the him pic. Here is an older down the shirt one of her.
 

Attachments

  • plant.jpg
    plant.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 2,028
Last edited:
Even thought the season has long passed, a little Halloween cleavage.

Glad you took the time for seasonally set cleavage... never out of season! From your next state neighbor in Georgia...
 
Nice pics. I lived in SC years ago... Monks Corner and Isle of Palm (before the hurricane). Love the state and it's people.
 
Not a new picture, but at least it shows some skin.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • soap.JPG
    soap.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 1,028
Last edited:
Pretty pictures of the two of you. Let me know if you need a hand in the shower.
 
Thank you

Hi, I am sitting here, wondering if it's ever gonna stop snowing (I live in Ma.), and you have put a smile on my face (not to mention some starch in my shorts LOL). Thank you for the pics.
 
Hi, I am sitting here, wondering if it's ever gonna stop snowing (I live in Ma.), and you have put a smile on my face (not to mention some starch in my shorts LOL). Thank you for the pics.

You are welcome. Hope you didn't get too much snow, and were able to stay warm.
 
One of my favorite boob shots.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • shower.JPG
    shower.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 2,698
Very Hot & Sexy Carolina Babe... Hi from your neighbor over here in Georgia, Ex-SC resident from Sumter...:)
 
I don't want to add a picture with the last post on a page.
 
Last edited:
An older panties picture.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • pantiesb.JPG
    pantiesb.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,004
Last edited:
Back
Top