If I can't have her mom- (closed)

Charlie wasn't sure what to say or do. She would have never imagined in a million years that her uncle would be pushing inside of her.


"We shouldn't." She gasped even as he pushed into her. She cried out softly as he tore into her.She pushed against his chest, trying to get away.
 
"Shhhh." Diego covered her mouth as he started to move in and out of her. Leaned in and kissed her neck, using his hand over her mouth to keep her quite. "It's okay, Charlie. It's okay. You're just so sexy. Just like your mom."

He slowed down for a moment then started to thrust into his niece with quick hip motions for a few seconds before pushing deep and stopping to keep himself from bursting. "Not yet, baby. Not yet." He kissed her shoulder and used his hand to keep her down on the couch while he arched his back and sucked on one of her nipples.
 
Charlie was wide eyed beneath him. Her firm young tits jiggling as he rutted into her. His hand clamped hard over her mouth. She was so fucking tight around him. She wriggled and tried to move but that only made it hotter.

She wanted to make more noise but she didn’t want her parents to hear. She was so confused. His mouth felt good on her neck and she liked the feel of his body on hers. But she knew it was wrong and she knew he had forced his way into her body.
 
Diego shifted again, this time he removed his hand from her mouth and looked into her eyes, "Oh, Charlie. You're so perfect." He started to rise up and pound into her, eyes down looking at her breasts ripple with each hard thrust.

"Oh, fuck, baby." He scooped her up in his arms and kissed her, keeping her ass on the couch he started to trust up into her body while holding her shoulders to keep her impaled on him at all times. "I'm doing this for you, baby. I'm doing this so you aren't a virgin anymore. You're welcome, baby. Oh, you're so welcome."

He started thrusting harder and faster for a moment before kissing her had and long then thrusting and stopping. Still not wanting to cum in his niece he pulled his lips back, "I'm going to bend you over this couch now. Okay? Don't worry. It'll feel good!"
 
She gasped softly as he bent her over the arm of the couch. His fingers bit into her hips and she made a sexy little sound as he thrust into her tight pussy. She clawed at the couch as he started pumping into her. He felt so big and thick inside of her.

She found herself wiggling her hips a little, pushing back against him.
 
Diego knew he had her the moment he felt Charlie shifting and responding to his thick dick. He leaned over, a hand between her shoulder blades to keep her on the couch. Now he could change the angle of his thrusts and make her feel even more pleasure.

"I love you, Charlie. You feel so good." He moved his other hand from her hip to her shoulder and started to pull as he thrust pressing deeper into his niece with each stroke. "You're so fucking sexy, baby. So sexy."
 
She gasped and whimpered as he plowed into her perfectly tight body. His hand kept her down, her silky hair falling around her face. His hands gripped her shoulders tightly, pounding into her so deep and hard.
 
Diego's pulse quickened and he knew it would be long before he couldn't hold back anymore. He pulled out and flipped her back over kissing her bouncing breast and thrusting into her tight cunt again. "I love you, Charlie. Don't tell anyone how much I love you." He watched her expression, looked into her eyes and started to thrust hard and deeper.

He pressed himself deep into her, grabbing Charlie and pulling her to him in a tight hug as his lust erupted into her, taking her and claiming her. He shook with lust and continued to pump wave after wave of hot seed into his brother's daughter wishing it was Kelly's pussy he was flooding.

"Charlie." He said her name to remind himself it was his niece he was cuming inside of, not her mom. Not her slut of a mom, but the pure and innocent daughter. "Oh, Charlie..." He hugged her against his chest, heart pounding in his ears and the thought of taking his own nieces virginity settling as guilt in his gut.

He could feel himself starting to go just a little limp and in his mind he wondered, 'now what?'
 
Back
Top