Daddy fetish (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's too bad. i'm sure that your Daddy would have really taken care of his lil girl. good that he checks in tho and is making you smile. that's a sure way to cure a nasty headache :)

a quiet night - the first in a very long time lol. just posting around. lit seems quiet lol.
 
quiet nights can be good as long as you dont have too many of them in a row. :)
 
This dad is having a quiet night in a hotel room watching tv. Any daughters want to yahoo chat? I'm on now :devil:
 
Have a lovely Daddy I met on here. Despite out being a few thousand miles apart, it's very sweet to be his Baby Girl.
 
My Daddy doesn't live close by but he's been checking in on me trying to make me feel better and he always knows how to make me smile!

hope your having a good night, find anything fun on lit?

That's something our Daddies are very good at.
 
Happy Monday morning daddies and girls! It's nice to see new people on the thread. Welcome! It's also great to see some returning folks. Hugs!

tumblr_mx74wur3dl1sf4z7mo1_400.jpg
 
Good Morning Daddies, its the start of another week. Hope everyone had fun this past weekend.

Kisses and Hugs to all the Daddies.

Your baby girl Tina.
 
hello everyone

Hoping you're all having a great Monday and keeping warm and dry. .or maybe not. (EG)
 
Happy Monday morning daddies and girls! It's nice to see new people on the thread. Welcome! It's also great to see some returning folks. Hugs!

tumblr_mx74wur3dl1sf4z7mo1_400.jpg

You know it's going to be a LOOOOOONG Monday morning when you arrive at the office at 6:30 AM and there's a venti latte waiting and a note stating you have a second one coming later :eek:

Hello everyone
 
Good evening to all our regular family on this crisp early winters evening and also all the welcome newcomers who have joined us here.:)
 
happy chilly start

The week is off to a very chilly start but nice to find a warm place here! Hugs to those babies that need have no daddy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top