Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm, okra! The northerners just don't know how to make good okra.

Awww, daddy time is important. He probably feels frustrated at the distance too. Giggles--hit and run cuddles! I love it! :kiss:

Positive thoughts and prayers going up for you! Any office would be lucky to have you, sweetie!

Sigh, back to work....indeed. Have a good one!

And a good day to you too, hon! :heart:

Northerners normally do not know how to make proper grits or eat them properly.

My husband puts sugar in his grits! :eek:

In a southern court I could get justifiable homicide. :rolleyes:

Come to think of it, he is not a northerner, he is a foreigner. (German)

:cool:

Four foot Nordberg hat dance

HS is hungry after reading the culinary posts of the last 24 hours and calling out a loud ''Good morning family and friends'',heads straight for the kitchen.
No frills this morning, just lashings of coffee, toast, muffins, scrambled eggs and a thermos bucket of iced and diced galio melon.

Sprinklers on in the fragrant little garden, HS sets up the usual corner table and putting the sports pages temporarily to one side, indulges himself in a quiet laugh at the comics.......meanwhile with one eye on the doorway.

Last edited:
"Morning ALL and thank you - EVERYONE for the good wishes. Sitting back to sip my coffee and scan the morning news and weather online - feeling the warmth of the brew (and the love and support of family) settle around my heart. Knowing that even if today's interview is not for 'THE job' I am meant to have, feeling positive that it is a sign I am still doing the right thing...."

"Morning ALL and thank you - EVERYONE for the good wishes. Sitting back to sip my coffee and scan the morning news and weather online - feeling the warmth of the brew (and the love and support of family) settle around my heart. Knowing that even if today's interview is not for 'THE job' I am meant to have, feeling positive that it is a sign I am still doing the right thing...."

So proud of you for having that attitude, good luck today Big Sis :rose::heart:

Good morning to all the little ones and the Daddies who love us! :rose:

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday! :rose:

"Oh golly - all the salad talk DOES sound good. Soup and garlic bread here. BUT.... (fingers tightly crossed) I got a call from the blue today. A different Clinic at the Hospital wanted to know if I was still available and interested (I managed...barely...not to leap through the phone in response!:rolleyes:) AND the lovely person that I spoke with today offered to do the interview by phone saying it was silly for me to have to drive all the way back again so soon.....":nana::nana::nana:

That is absolutely tremendous!!!! I am so tickled for you!!! Doors and Windows :-D I got all the materials for salad ... and forgot the lettuce. LOL

Finally out of bed this morning, had a really rough day yesterday. Tried to do too much and paid for it.

Time for coffee and muffins and perhaps a good book

Big boss just told me I am going fishing tomorrow. Little boss, away playing in a golf tournament, isn't going to like it when he comes in tomorrow and sees that he needs to take over putting out homecoming sized bonfires.

Oh well, Im already starting to exhale......

Tired literally of the 18 hour days but somebody has to get it done....thankfully not me, for at least tomorrow.....:)

Back to salad, again.....

I work for a temp agency run by family. I love big boss/little boss, have that dynamic as well, but when I get conflicting "orders" from them, I always flip a coin LOL

There are so many pleasant folks here, who just like myself are looking for common ground and a quiet time.
Perhaps we can be allowed to do just that?

Sugar in grits? ICK!!!! I like a little butter on mine. LOL!

You have a great attitude about all of this. I'm so proud of you. :kiss::heart:

:(... I'm tired..
Hope everyone had a great day.

Aww, sorry you aren't rested. Take care of yourself darlin'

There are so many pleasant folks here, who just like myself are looking for common ground and a quiet time.
Perhaps we can be allowed to do just that?

As a person who considers herself a pleasant one, I'd like to request respectful and courteous posts in this thread. We littles like harmony and happiness as opposed to drama and upset.

Just my simple thoughts on the matter.

tumblr_mmghc0ARp91ra933ko1_500.jpg

giggles :devil:;)

As a person who considers herself a pleasant one, I'd like to request respectful and courteous posts in this thread. We littles like harmony and happiness as opposed to drama and upset.

Just my simple thoughts on the matter.

Thank you for your well meant and constructive comments. You describe what we should all strive to achieve, point taken.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back